Tagged: 

Viewing 23 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Now! if you are anything like me, your choice of clothes tend to match the situation? I am guessing though that some of us wouldnt dare go out in a Tracksuit or Leggings?

Fiona xx

For sure

Sherri Remington
      Duchess - Annual

Fiona-Ann, really depends on the occasion I tend to dress classy but if just going to the supermarket it would be causal but always in good taste and never sloppy.

Sherri

And congrats on being featured this week, you’re in good company.

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

I like to look classy and pretty. Some days I just want to comfortable. As long as it’s feminine I am happy.

Hugs, Liara

Carolyn Kay
        Baroness - Annual

Your selections always seems to be very femme.

I’m a full time classy lady, even on my days off it has to be a matching outfit, even if I’m heading to Costco or somewhere like that, being a classy lady is what I always prefer.

Hugs,

Ms. Lauren M

Even though I don’t go out dressed when I get up in the morning and I don’t have to go to work, I sometimes take a bit to decide what I want to wear for the day, some days by the time I figure it out I have to spend a while hanging things back up. LOL  But I always want to wear something nice.

Anonymous
      Lady

I dress at home around the wife and she doesn’t like to see me in dresses, skirts, heels, or makeup so I dress casual but feminine. I do match my clothing or compliment one color with another, so yes, I am dress conscious.

When I get an opportunity to go out fully dressed I put a lot of thought into my outfit. Doesn’t all girls?

Fiona, I voted that I dress mostly classy, because that’s what I think in my own mind.  But others who might look at my photos, might not agree, and I didn’t want to pick anything else, because I believe that classy is defined by what other people think of you, and not what you might think of yourself.

Hi Fiona, Ladies!

I am dress conscious and prefer classy or elegant ensembles to put together. I am fortunate to work from home and usually no one is around during the week days. Therefore, I choose to dress as if I were a woman going to work. I wear nice skirts, blouses, work suits, heels, panty hose, and of course panties and bras underneath. I top that off with my wig and make up. When I do have zoom meetings, some I don’t have the camera on or when I have I don’t dress 🙁

When able to dress up on the weekends, I pretend it’s a girls night out and wear a party/cocktail/LBD, with panty hose, heels, wig and make up.

On the rare occasion when I go out in public, then it’s usually the more conservative look, closer to the working outfits.

I am well versed in the fashion names and choose outfits by Ann Taylor, Kate Spade, Karen Kane, Loft, Express, Victoria’s Secret, etc… I prefer to think about those than anything related to sports, or other things stereotypical guys are into.

Also a bonus is that at times my wife and my sisters-in-law will ship each other outfits. I try to get to those boxes first to check out. Opening those is like Christmas! 😉

XOXO
      Karensa

I’m closeted and my dressing is confined to wearing romantic lingerie or satin pjs to bed. Whatever I wear has to be classy so I’m pretty picky when it comes to what I buy, and what I wear to bed on any given night depends largely on my mood and/or whether or not my boyfriend and I are going to be intimate that night.

Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual

I always try to look nice whether I’m glammed up in an evening dress or just going to the supermarket. I don’t have a tracksuit but if I saw one nice enough then I would probably wear it. In the fall/winter I wear leggings a lot. They can be part of some very attractive outfits.

Fiona

I may be different, but I aim to be different. I couldn’t go out in a tracksuit, or leggings, or a dress, or anything I’d see a cis woman wearing out shopping at Target. Otherwise, I just don’t feel like it’s… me (er, Carmen). If I don’t feel like Carmen, then I’d rather get in my drab/Andro mode and go out.

I look to dress like other women  so that I’m not noticed.  The only time I want to be noticed is if a woman says I love your…..where did you get it !

I’m still bigger than I want to be so that is another reason why I would prefer to blend in with other women wear.  Now don’t get me wrong I still want to look well put together but not over the top for where I am.  For example flats ifs I’m shopping at the mall vs 3-4”heels!

I’m not sure if ‘classy’ is the word, but I do like to always try and be well-dressed, stylish, co-ordinating my outfit and looking as good as I can.

I like wearing leggings sometimes, but usually incorporate them as part of my outfit and usually pair them with a pair of long boots. I very rarely just wear leggings to slouch around. If I’m in ‘casual’ mode, I will tend to wear a miniskirt or jumper-dress over black tights with chunky heeled lace-up ankle boots.

The nearest I ever get to wearing a tracksuit is tights and a leotard! 🙄😁

Anonymous

I’m very particular about my look. I need to have my outfit picked out a day before I plan on going out or I will spend hours trying to decide. I would say I go for a slightly more classy girl next door look. I will wear leggings out but the outfit must look cute. So leggings and a tight t-shirt aren’t out of the question, but I need the right shoes my nails must be done and my hair looking cute.

Kirra W
        Lady

I need to have my outfit picked out a day before I plan on going out or I will spend hours trying to decide.

lol, I should start doing the same and pick my outfit the day before, this will avoid me to lose some much time deciding what to wear when I’m going out 😄

Carolyn Kay
      Baroness - Annual

When I first started to dress just about anything would do, that was a long time ago. Now it all depends on what I am doing, how much time I have, and my mood. Some days a pair of slacks and a nice blouse is perfect. But then there are those other days where I want to look my best and feel totally femme. Unfortunately, for me, it usually means “all dressed up and no where to go”, sigh, and lol – it still fun!!!

I’d have to say I’m conscious of what I wear. Often, I’ll pick a skirt, and find a top that goes with it, both colorwise/pattern and seasonally. Sometimes it’s the other way around. I’ll pick a top, and find a skirt that goes with it, again accounting for color, pattern, and seasonality. This occurs more often if I will have to go out in male mode right after (such as taking a walk before work). In this case, I’ll try to pick a top that is close enough to unisex so that I can wear as a guy (just remove the forms and bra, and wear the same top). In the colder months, I may wear neutral color (high denier, opaque) tights.

I also consider the occasion. I’m going to dress up more for a party or a themed party than I would for a walk through my neighborhood or a trip to the store. I’d have to say I dress casually classy. I’m still going to wear a skirt on my walks, but it will probably be dressed down.

Fiona-Ann, I wouldn’t necessarily put down leggings. For 10 years I wore only dresses and skirts when dressing en femme. But as I started taking walks through my neighborhood. I realized that when the seasons change to late fall and winter, a skirt is just not going to be practical when walking outdoors for 45-60 minutes, even if I’m wearing tights. I bought a couple of leggings so that I could go out walking during the colder months. After a few months, I bought a nylon quilted maxi (ankle-length) coat and with that I am able to wear a skirt under the coat. In fact, yesterday morning I wore a skirt and tights when going for a 40 minute walk and was warm enough even though it was 9°F. But you can bet if I had a shorter coat I’d be wearing leggings.

Leggings are also good when you want to feel feminine but have some people (say workmen) coming to your house. You can wear the leggings and people are not likely to question them as not being pants.

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

I usually dress to be comfortable and to blend in.  Skinny jeans or leggings and a casual top are my daily go-to.  Don’t get me wrong.  I like to get dressed up.  I just don’t do it often.

/EA

Anonymous

Hi Fiona-Ann!

While I’ve been told that I’ve got great legs that would look good in leggings, for me, I guess I’m just an old-fashioned girl at heart, so when I go out, I almost always wear a dress, hose and heels. Sure, I will wear slacks and a top sometimes when I run out to the mall or grocery store (because, let’s face it, GGs don’t wear dresses that much anywhere these days, so I’d really stand out if I was too overdressed), but I just love how feminine it makes me feel to wear pretty lingerie, a full slip, stockings or pantyhose, and heels, so I always prefer wearing a dress! When I slip into a pretty dress, I feel completely and totally like a woman who is ready to go out in public and take my place among all the other women out there!

Hugs,

Holly

Patie Kay
      Lady

I always try to blend in with what the occasion is, shopping, clubing, or classic restaurant. My wife said I have more dresses that her, I don’t think so, but it may be close.

Kirra W
      Lady

Dressing will depend of what I’m going to do 😉

Going out and using public transport, I will try to dress more “classy” to avoid attracting regards.
      But the good thing here in Brisbane, it’s that there is no formal dress code in the street, as everybody is usually wearing what they are most confortable with. and it’s totally fine to cross people wearing sportswear legging, mini short, skirt, dress, … mixed with inappropriate shoes, …
      Every time I’m going out, there is always a variety of combinations in the streets 😄

In another hand, when I’m staying home, it will totally depend on my mood. I will pick the outfit I will feel good in, same as the wig I will like to wear (of course I’m avoiding long hair wing in summer 🥵) not really carrying about the final look. Leading me something, to end up with a mix male/female clothes.

when i dress up i like to look and pass as a female has to be sexy and matching, a nice dress with nylons, nice bra and panties with pad, boob inserts. a nice skirt and blouse, eye shadow earrings, necklace, perfume, nice medium length wig and 2 inch heels.

I wanted to wear a skirt/top or a dress today but the weather is for rain all day so slacks and a top.

I’m a thrift store addict. It’s always an adventure to see what gems other people no longer value (or fit into) lol! As a size 12, I can usually find something that is semi-classy. I rarely spend over $10 bucks on anything and I have received many compliments on my ensembles. Weather allowing, I am definitely a dress lover. I prefer thigh-high nylons, nude, when glamming up.

Viewing 23 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?