Viewing 22 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

A quick question ladies.

I’m not willing to shave my arms and they are not too awfully hairy but the hair is dark. Is there a way for me to bleach/lighten the hair so that it doesn’t stand out so much but my children wouldn’t notice a total lack of hair?

Thanks , Rikki

I use my wahl trimmer with its #4 guard on it. Once a month is sufficient for me to keep my arms looking much less hairy.

Thank you , but doesn’t that make your arms more or less hairless? I’m a bit reticent about that as I’m sure my kids will notice.

Rikki, my kids haven’t said anything but if they did, I would just tell them that I don’t like it that long anymore. I mean, the hair is still there, just shorter. I imagine that you can get higher guards to leave the hair even longer.

One word: Eeeyewwww!

I don’t care what anyone thinks – I shave my face, why stop there?

Body hair anywhere except the top of the head, eyebrows, lashes and around the nethers is gross to me.

Personal taste, I have no idea why.

Love Laura

Rikki

Mmmm…personal opinion,  I would veer away from bleaching/chemical stuff.  Usually messy and stinks.

If your not ready for removal, well there’s plenty of long sleeve options out there for a girl.

Trust me…more forearms are hairy too…I haven’t decided on removing it yet.

xo – Robyn ❤️

At one point or another I have shaved everything but my arms.  Its difficult to wear long sleeve shirts all of the time.  I have considered bleaching them or thinning them out, but I think removing all hair would be to obvious for me.

Jennifer

Evelyn
      Lady

My advice would be to shave it off, even though this might not be too helpful for Rikki to hear.

I used to worry what people would think, especially my children, but if you have a reasonable answer at the ready, you find that it really isn’t a problem at all.

I was once working in a very male environment doing heavy work. One chap asked me if I shaved my arms (which just happened to be have a lovely sheen on them because of body lotion.

I said I did, and when he asked me why, I told him that I had tried talcum powder, baby oil, and lotion,

but found that being smooth was the only way I could slip into my latex Gimp Suit. His face was a picture. If pestered you can always say you are prepping to have a tattoo done, or you shave smooth just to feel clean and fresh.

I once told one man who asked, that I could think of at least ten reasons why I shaved my arms, but not a single one why I should tell him. Sends them packing.

Haha!

I wish I could have seen his face – what an answer!!!

I Lovett!

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

I understand your concern. Rikki, that your kids would notice and not understand.  You might say that your arm hair was bothering you and you decided you would shave it off to see if that helped.  For myself my kids were already out of the house when I shaved my arms.  No one at work said a word.  The next week I shaved first one leg, then 2 days latter the other.  Still no one said a word,  that was about 14 months ago.  This gave me the courage to let my hair grow out ( using covid as an excuse).  So today I keep my arms and legs shaved and have shoulder length, colored hair.

In the end the decision is yours, you can only do what is comfortable for you.

Sandy

By the weekend, the only hair on my body will be my goatee and mustache and a small patch around the “boys”, and im not sure how much longer the beard will last. My armhair is quite fair coloured, but its still male, has to go
      Regine

I too have very dark hair and again thought shaved arms stood out too much , I have shaved them in the past , but now just trim them right back , Only once in the many years I’ve done has someone said anything And that was just a passing comment !! As everyone has said DO what you want , no one  is really looking !!! Xxx Sonia

JackieBoy
      Baroness

I trim mine so they are about a 1/4 inch long with a beard trimmer and shave my upper arms and then dye them blonde with Sally Hansen Bleach cream. I like this look a lot and only need to dye it once a month or so

I’ve been “thinning” my arm hair, but have not totally shaved it all. I think my SO would notice and I would not be able to explain it.

Anonymous

Hi Stephanie,

How do you thin your arm hair? Is is a random tweezer expedition, or do you have a technique?  I confess, I’ve been trying to thin mine over the past day or so having seen some of the messages here, and I quite like it.

Alice x

some plucking, but shaving the edges and then on top once or twice to thin it a bit. Not as think then. I haven’t depilated it all yet though.

Evelyn
        Lady

In the early days, when someone asked about my shaved arms, I said I shaved them because I can…because they’re MY arms. xx

Anonymous

This is exactly the same conundrum I have been pondering lately.  I’ve shied away fom shaving them for fear of being noticed so I too trim them to grade 2 each week.  I’ve tried mild lightening with lemon juice, but not noticed any change really so I gave up on that.

The funny thing is, I shave my hands, fingers and legs and shape my eyebrows and it hasn’t raised any questions from my kids or anyone else.  Why would my arms be different?

Ive pretty much resolved to keep the arm hair trimmed, lighten it a little and wear long sleeves at work (if we ever go back to the office again).

As others have said, few people comment but maybe the tattoo excuse, or a sponsored shaving thing might be convincing?

Alice x

Anonymous

What a great little thread. I’m inspired. Shaving armpits is something I do already, but never arms. I’ll be playing with my trimmer today. Thanks everyone!

Anonymous

i just trim it down with my shaver. women have some arm hair anyway. its just not alot.

Becka
      Lady

I’ve wanted to remove my not so obvious arm hair but my SO can’t stand me as it is, so I refrain.

Prudence
      Ambassador

Hi Rikki! I was hesitant to remove my arm hair. But I had it waxed off. I am used to it now. And with winter here. I can cover it. I got my ears pierced last Wed. So anyone I know, who doesnt know about Pru may be finding out. Hugs  Pru

Anonymous
      Lady

Rikki I guess my choice may not be an option for you but I have had laser on my face, arms, underarms and legs. It keeps things smooth and I am so happy I had it done. I haven’t had any comments or questions from anyone. Good luck finding an option that works but don’t be too afraid of what others think.
      🍷C

I would agree with the ladies here who say, ‘just shave it off’. As the ‘pink fog’ envelopes me once more, I’ve gone back to shaving my legs, arms and chest. Although I’m not all that hairy my wife did notice one day and asked what I’d done, so I just said, “I felt like shaving them. I guess it’ll grow back.”

Such a mundane answer tends to satisfy most people because (quite frankly) other people’s arm and leg hair isn’t that interesting to most folks. Naturally enough, my wife hasn’t noticed that my body hair is taking a suspiciously long time to return.

Rachel xx

Anonymous

My two cents.

I shave everything below my eyebrows. My back is hard to do, so it does not get done very often.

I have started to use an epilator, Braun Epilator 9, and although painful, makes it so I don’t have to shave. I love the feeling of the smooth skin! And after epilating, I shower, and then use a high quality moisturizer!

My wife has yet to say anything about my lack of hair, although one side effect of her illnesses is that her vision is not very good.

Dani CD
      Lady

Hi Rikki, wax or shave the under sides 1st, preferably in the cooler months so it’s easier to cover up and you can see if you like it(which I can guarantee you will), then if all goes well wax your arms, the hair will start to grow back after a couple of weeks but it will be a little bit finer, if you shave it gets spikie and can get itchy. Be warned though, smooth arm’s increases the affective ness  of the pink fog and there’s a good chance you will end up totally smooth which is a little harder to explain.                                                                            Hope this helps, Dani 👩🏻‍🔧

Thanks Dani,

I’m already smooth below the neck with the exception of the arms but I only get away with that in the colder months.

Shave it. If the kids ask, just say one word: Manscaping. I have hairy arms. DARK hairy arms. I will shave them when it becomes short sleeve weather again. I might have to shave my wrists sooner when I decide to go out in public. The only reason I am waiting is because I have to shave my legs every damn day. The hair grows so fast. But I’m looking forward to shaving my arms in the spring because my supervisor, at work, is a closed minded a-hole and I want to make him uncomfortable.

Thata awesome, Mika.
        I have shaved and epilated mine, in fact the only thing I’m having a hard time epilating is upper chest and face, it feels so good smooth.
        Regine.

I might have to look into epilators and waxing. Being winter here, it’s not too big of an issue for me. I’ll definitely asses things and consider my options in the spring

[postquote quote=413156]
      LMAO!!  🤣🤣

GO MIKA! GO MIKA!!  ❤️

I shaved mine for my night out!! What a difference.  So much cleaner and nicer!

Robyn

Anonymous

Rikki , get a permanent blond hair dye , cheap . I shave mine with a ele. razor , so smooth and less to worry about .But if you must keep it , dye it . Leslie

Anonymous

Hi Gen,

I tried it out. I’m not massively hairy in the first place , and I’ve  a slightly lingering tan from the summer. My conclusion – the results were not obvious. I guess I need to invest in a better trimmer! … or get the smelly old cream out. x

Viewing 22 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?