Tagged: 

• This topic has 25 replies, 20 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by dani.
Viewing 20 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      eve love
      Lady

Hi ladies, I am in need of some help and advice, I have a lot of arm hair and want to shave it but with my job and wearing short sleeves it would be to obvious right now.  So any ideas please HELP.  This is one thing that is stopping me from going on a date with my wife

Hugs Eve

Wendy L L
      Lady

Hi Eve

Why not wear a long sleeve blouse or dress on your date. This will work if your not to tall. I am and all my sleeve are short. I look better short sleeves but have hairy arms also.  Hugs&Kisses till next time. Wendy

eve love
        Lady

Hi Wendy, Thanh you for your help, I just hope its not to hot if we go out

Hugs Eve

Wendy L L
          Lady

Hi Eve

Evening time and air conditioning should help. Along with a thin breathable material. Sometimes we have to suffer for are passion.

Hugs&Kisses till next time

Wendy

Hi Eve.  It seems that so many men are now grooming themselves more and choosing to “manscape”.  Even before going full time in my female persona I shaved my entire body.  I didn’t experience much in the way of comments or anything negative.  I have found most people are so caught up in themselves they really don’t fuss too much anymore.

Hi Eve!  Don’t worry about arm hair. Blade/foam you armpits and groin, and I recommend a Phillips Wet/Dry electric for arms and other areas. It is not fast but does a great job.

Lady Veronica

I agree with Gina.  Most people don’t really notice as much as we think they do.  If you are still concerned what you can do is use a beard trimmer and just trim the hair back a little bit at a time.  Maybe every couple weeks go a little shorter and shorter and no one will notice anything.  Before you know it you can be virtually hair free and it will be a big nothing at work.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

It’s one of those things. If you believe that it doesn’t bother anybody else than it shouldn’t bother you . Today I’m an learning men’s grooming has come along ways so now I see you should do what you feel comfortable with. Your appearance is important to you just go out and do it girl. 🌹

I shave my arms and have never had a comment except from my teenage daughter who notices everything. Either people don’t notice or don’t care.  I agree with the beard trimmer idea.  Just shortening the length can make it seem like you have less.  Make yourself happy!

Anonymous

I agree with Jessica on the beard trimmer except I used hair clippers with attachments. Just keep getting it shorter until it’s like you want it.  If the hair is extremely dark, you can bleach it out and then use a lighter color rinse on it just like head hair.

I shave my arms. I have 2 reasons. I’ve suffered from exzema and explained that keeping my arms hair free helped with this. More recently I’ve simply reverted to saying I don’t like body hair & love the feeling of smooth skin against my clothes. You can get away with that in this generation. Personally I no longer care what others think. I just wish I could get the same attitude when it comes to dressing in public

Pauline xx

Hello

i regularly shave my arms with my Phillips groomer. (And everything else!) have recently started a new job which involves me changing in a comunial changing room with other men. I haven’t been brave enough yet to razor my legs (not for months ☹️ ) but keep the hairs very close. Am totally shaved apart from underarm stubble, and have been ever since I started the new job. Don’t think anyone has noticed, or know If they are bothered. Just tell people you like it like that, and it’s more hygienic.

😀

jenny

Before I ended up getting laser treatments for unwanted body hair, I would use a trimmer with an adjustable guard, lowering it each time I thinned the hair and shortened it. Do it gradually and no one will notice.

Anonymous

I use a Phillips body trimmer made for men. One end is for close shaving, the other end is adjustable.  I trim my arm hair fairly short and I shave my legs. No one has ever said a thing. (Being a cyclist would be my excuse if anyone asked about the legs. Lots of cyclists do it.)

Re Erica

i have made a point of telling others about my cycling ( I actually do a bit of cycling and jogging ) so I wonder if this has helped. I also have dry skin and it helps with moisturising

jenny

I suppose the decision is based upon how far you want to go. You can shave on those occasions you go out or you can do what I did and have laser everywhere. Feeling smooth is a real pleasure. I like it and my wife likes it. I have not had any pushback about what people can see: legs, arms, face.

Anonymous

Hi Eve,

i get a full body wax. I am naturally hairy, but having no body hair feels great. I have been asked by a few people why a don’t have any body hair. I just tell them that I feel more comfortable this way, and that has been the end of the conversation. Even though I dress as a man for work etc I have let my feminine side become more  noticeable generally. I haven’t had any criticism by anyone over this. I get my nails manicured etc and people seem to be quite accepting. Be brave, and realised that many of these worries are in your head, and don’t really bother most other people. Good luck darling x

Anonymous

I meant to say ‘I am NOT naturally hairy’. I am very lucky tbh.

Terri
      Duchess

I recently got my arms, chest and back waxed. I was afraid people would notice and say something.  Guess what, they didnt. If they had I would just say it feels good and I like it that way. I think we over think things and are too afraid of what other people think.

Anonymous

Ditto Teri, I couldn’t agree more.

Hi Eve…..buy yourself a ladies electric razor for most body hair…….use disposible for hard hair

like beard and groin areas.

Lady Veronica

Anonymous

I have a medium amount and thickness of body hair but it’s dark and shows up as heavy on my fair skin.  I recently started epilliating my leg and arm hair (which I love btw, epillators are great).  I shaved both for a while.  No one ever says anything.  I did it before I started crossdressing; my reason was that when I workout, I sweat a lot, and shaving cut down on the odor.  My wife was the only one I had to explain it to.

Anonymous

Great conversation ladies.  I have been shaving my whole body pretty regularly for the last 4-5 years and before then I did so at least a few time a year. I work out a lot and I used that as an excuse to start shaving; it made my muscles more noticeable. And getting a bit older, I was getting hair in places I didn’t want.

I started with the electric body/head shavers and now only use those if I have not shaved in some time. My body hair is fairly fine and light colored, so it’s not really noticeable if  I don’t shave for a bit. I use good quality 5-blade razors and good shaving cream, usually dye and fragrance free for my somewhat sensitive skin. I also will take baths and use salt/sugar scrubs to help exfoliate my skin before shaving.

I have yet to get waxed or laser treatment, but that is on my wish list, LOL!! I love the feeling of being completely hair free. And, as far as public perception, like many have stated here, most people don’t say or even notice, and after a few times they won’t think anything of it.

I wish you luck!

~Amee

‘Eave
      Lady

When I moved to Florida I found out rather quickly that if I didn’t shave I would get ingrown hairs and pimples all over the place. The heat and humidity that I wasn’t used to did a number on me. So off went the hair and no one said a thing. The key is not to worry and if someone asks just say it was getting in the way or getting caught on something or any other thing you might think of.

I shave all my body hair off once a week.  As an older cd i have lots of hair thats is dark and grey.  Shaving is just another chore i must do.  But when it’s all off is when i feel at most feminine. Bronwyn

I have lasered everything.I got all except the grays which i then use the epilator on along with my nono. The nono does work but you need lots of patience but over time the hair gets thinner and less to handle

Viewing 20 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?