• This topic has 21 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Almost got arrested 2 states from home today. Thankfully I had already switched back to drab. I know he saw the the extra pair of panties in the pocket of the door, my leggings and cami on the front seat. Had to move my cami because my gun was under it. The gun was there for good reason.

Anonymous

Hi Nikki, I’m from the UK and I think our culture is a little different! I couldn’t understand quite what you might have been arrested for; was it the extra pair of panties, the colour of your cami or the gun (what was the good reason)? Gilly

Anonymous

Gill you’d be lucky to find a copper in Manchester. Copper = Police before anybody asks.

Anonymous

Oh, I thought copper=penny, a type of coin one used in municipal “topos” to open the door. Gilly

Anonymous

No copper and lead are what us Northern oiks pilfer from buildings and church roofs.

Anonymous

Gosh Donna, I didn’t realise you had buildings and churches “up north”, I thought you all lived in mud huts & sacrificed humans for religion. At least here in Wales we stopped the human bit and concentrate on sheep. Gilly

Anonymous

Careful or else we will invade Rhyl again.

Anonymous

Too late, already invaded by scousers that’s why it’s called Liverpool-sur-Mer. Gilly

Anonymous

Not changed much then from my younger days. Blackpool or Benidorm it is then.

Anonymous

Nah, Birkenhead or Braintree (love Essex).

A Welsh speaker from Cardiff once told me that when it comes to Rhyl, the ‘R’ is silent……..

Anonymous

Cardiff Welsh is slightly different from here in N.Wales! Anyway Rhyl is Rhyl! So you’re 51, just seen your latest post. Gilly. PS .  Nice sussies in your photo.

Anonymous

Beautiful Donna lmao

K Swim
      Lady

You didn’t have anything illegal in your vehicle. That’s why you didn’t get arrested.

Anonymous

<p style=”text-align: center;”>No. Nothing illegal. He said I was a nice guy so got a warning. I will be getting s non residency permit since I’m up there often.</p>

Anonymous

I gather the two states don’t have reciprocity?  Concealed carry laws can be tricky.

Hi Nikki!    In Canada…..the police would be minorly interested in the lingerie. The gun however…….no questions asked….your feet wouldn’t touch the ground till you were tossed in the tank….for 3 4 days till they deceided when to talk with you…and charge you with carrying a firearm, and  illeagal carry of same…..both heavy-duty time and coin. In the boot, sweetie…..in the boot!

Dame Veronica

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I’m sure it’s not illegal to transport panties and leggings acros state lines. Guns? Well, that’s whole nother thing

Anonymous

If you’re searched, do they rifle through your knickers?

[postquote quote=200495][/postquote]
        Hahahahaha!

Anonymous

Turns out an ex-employee set up the sale. Don’t know for what reason. Either he was disgruntled and wanted to make the business look bad or he planned on to rob me. Finaly talked to the owner and he said the neighbor called the cops because they have recently had a rash of break ins.  Police have been notified and are investigations. This is why I carry, the world is full of shit bags.

Anonymous

Spice is the drug of choice in Manchester. Do you have it. Somebody on it is funny to watch.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?