Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Claudia C
      Ambassador

Do you notice a change in what type of art or artist you appreciate more when you dress vs when you don’t  dress? Or when you have transitioned?

My appreciation of art is definitely  based on my mood, even though I have a favorite painter.

Anonymous

I don’t really change how I feel about art when I’m dressed. I tend to be somewhat traditional when it comes to art. I don’t like anything that conveys to me a sense of violence or mania. I don’t mean scenes of violence but rather the manner of portraying the subject.

For example, heavy, dark paint textures, paint thrown onto a canvas rather than applied by brush. I suppose I just lie art I don’t have to fathom the meaning of but I am like that all the time.

Claudia C
      Ambassador

Good point.

I am a Van Gogh fan myself. But when I dress I tend to view paintings like Water Lillies more.

Although  ,I went to a Van Gogh exhibition in denim leggings.  Hmmm

I love all types of inspirational art , the Getty Museun in Malibu is free and built like the Roman Villa with plants and even stones from Italy . I guess I love hiking me in nature and picnicking as and taking in a local art museum .

Anonymous

Hello,

I ‘m not sure if this is the correct venue, I love to paint and would love to share my painting especially with any other girls that paint as well. I would love feed back, bad or good.

Amanda

Wow Amanda, really love the autumn painting 3rd one down. Your use of red and the portrayal of motion is incredible.   I also like the two women but I’ve always leaned towards the forest as it played a huge part of my life.

Hey Claudia, I don’t notice a difference between being dressed or not in my art appreciation.  But I now have something else to judge thanx lol.  Hugs – Terrisa.

Hi Amanda!  Although I am not an art conniseur I do like you painting. I would suggest, that since I am an animal lover and wilderness person…..Mr Tiger just doesn’t look right to me. No offense intended but the ear set somehow looks off. I would buy the others you have done, if I where an artist.  Regards………..paint on sister!

Lady Veronica

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘All the Arts – Music, Movies, TV and More’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?