Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Cami
      Lady

Saw this article and thought it should be shared here:

‘Straight, Happily Married’ Dad Of Three Wears A Skirt And Heels To Work To Make A Powerful Statement

https://www.comicsands.com/straight-dad-skirt-heels-work-2648416876.html?xrs=RebelMouse_fb&ts=1603292732&fbclid=IwAR2P3AwbP_SQkJvmNxQgpAIGAKS0WgQmGj-_ghctfYiGIuvyq174-GcYSBU

Enjoy!

Sutekina
      Lady

Great share, thanks.

Cami
      Lady

Honestly think I should change my post title to “Clothes and Shoes should have no gender”

He is awesome and unique. No desire to look feminine but loves to wear skirts. This is my wish

He looks amazing , such confidence i could only dream xx

Kelly Lee
      Duchess - Annual

Same person as I posted about earlier and I repeat what my daughter said about it

I think within this generation, it will become very normal, as it already is. Normal in the sense that it would go so unmarked that these kinds of articles wouldn’t exist. In the same way that nobody write about “married wife of 3 wears suit pants and shoes to work because ‘she can'” because it is so normal now

/kt

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?