• This topic has 12 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Caty Ryan
      Baroness

me again,,, busy girl this morning… not much else to do in lockdown…

Ah the irony of it all. as we know many women cant wait to take their bras off when they get home, we CD’s look forward to putting one on..

This article is a good one about ladies not wearing bras at all.

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2020/jul/05/death-of-bra-will-great-lingerie-liberation-lockdown-last

Happy (bra) dressing

Caty

Hi Caty Thank you for finding Article and offering it to our community. My wife always says the same thing. She feels more comfortable when removing her bra after being out and about, I know we all want to experience what it is like to have breast that is for sure. We are all like teen age girls waiting for our breast to grow.It a big turning point in a young girls life just wanting what other girls have. That is what so many of us have in common wanting to be like the other girls. Luv Stephanie

yes like my 13 yr old niece was so excited about getting her first training bra eventhough she didnt need one lol. we understand that

Krista
      Duchess

Hi Caty, my wife never wears a bra, I think she might own one bra for emergency situations.  On the other hand, I probably have around 40 of them; many different styles, a rainbow of colours, and different fabric.  I love a well-fitting bra, one that is so comfortable that I forget I’m wearing it.  Just feels so natural.  Stay healthy, stay safe, All the Best, Hugs, Krista.

Life without A bra would be boring.

Anonymous

Yes Stephanie, I too wish that I had real breast.

Hi Kathleen I raised a daughter. There sometimes now difference between us and thirteen year old girls, we would of all like to experience puberty in a different way. Luv Stephanie

Caty,my god i would love to have the opportunity just to experience the feeling of chucking my bra when i got home and letting them free .But shurely our feelings are identical but in reverse, i want to be overwhelmed with the feelings that those poor ladies have had to put up with all day. (shame) to hell with throwing the bra away I’m keeping mine and buying more.Long live the BRA. Py xx.

I know my wife puts a bra on when going out, but at home it is one of the first things to come off.  At time she may venture out on short trips without bras.

It is ironic, when I am in Wendy mode, I love wearing a bra and can wear it all day long.

Hi Caty,

Thanks for posting the link.  You’ve raised a great point women can’t wait to take off their bras and we can’t wait to put ours on.

Alice

First, I have been wearing a bra almost all day and night for the last 4 months.  Obviously I have no other way of keeping my breast forms in place.  If you were wearing a bra for that long, you would be happy at the relief of taking off your bra, and perhaps not be so happy to put one on again.

Second, women are fighting a losing battle against gravity.  Just as we have in the past gone out in the sun to work on our tan, and in later years discover how it has wrinkled our skin, women’s breasts are going to sag over time.  The skin will lose it’s elasticity.  Going braless is going to feel good now, but is likely to cause the breasts to sag earlier than otherwise.

If they are racing to take the bra off, my guess is that they are more likely than not wearing the wrong size bra.

Great Article once again Caty thank you for sharing, Iso has been good for some things

XXX Paula

Anonymous

I love wearing bras. I love looking at myself after putting on a beautiful lace bra. So for me it’s the beauty of the fabric and another reason is I found out that I really enjoy the compression of the bra. The compression makes me calm for some reason.

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?