Viewing 1 reply thread
New Forums
  • Author

I am not sure if this is the correct forum for questions related to posting articles, but I am going to try.

1.  What is the expected turnaround time for pending articles to be approved?

2.  What are the parameters and requirements for articles?

Hi MacKenzie,

At the present time, the expected turnaround for a pending article is within one week provided the article does not require major changes or revisions. This means that if you submit an article that meets standards for content and length it should be posted to the front page within one week. This could change somewhat if there is a high number of articles in the pending queue, but in that case we would move to publish more than one per day.

The target length for an article is 500-700 words with some exceptions made when the content requires it. A longer article that is of excellent quality and cannot be shortened without losing the power and meaning of the article can be approved.

What we are looking for as far as content is a well developed idea, either original in that it is something not recently presented, or a personal experience with CD/TG issues or lifestyle. Think of whether or not you would want to and enjoy reading what you are presenting and if you would either be encouraged or moved by the article. If someone else would relate to it or learn something from it is also a plus.

Look over recent articles for some idea of the broad scope of ideas, recollections and stories that have been well received by our members.

If you need to know more, feel free to send me a private message. I will be happy to help or to look over anything you have in draft status.

Captain Sally Sparrow,

Editor in Chief

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?