• Creator
    Topic
    Laura Lovett
    Participant
    Registered On: March 26, 2020
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 304

I’ve been told that I have too many photos.

When I pointed out that I only have 4, I was told that I have 7.

I have 4 – go check my gallery – BUT I’ve been updating furiously thanks to my makeover and Face App.

I was THEN told that 5 photos is the max. Period.

I still haven’t had a clear answer which actually matches how the situation is explained on the photo upload rules.

Every picture I uploaded was moderated and approved, therefore I broke no rules, yet I am told that I did.

Right hand vs left hand?

Should I remove my photos – have I been a bad girl for replacing all my old photos with post-makeover ones?

What’s the deal?

Should I have stuck with the original 5, as a lowly lady, or am I allowed to replace photos?

The moderator clearly said yes (probably too many times and got fed up – sorry, I am having difficulty choosing!), but the media manager said 5 is the limit, no more ever.

Which one is true?

Please 😘

Love Laura

2 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Sa•man•tha
      Ambassador
      Registered On: January 21, 2018
      Topics: 195
      Replies: 1286

The guidance I have here is that the public photo limits for each account level are “absolute” rather than “revolving”.  So in the case of a Lady membership, it would be five and done.

Laura Lovett
        Participant

Thanks for the clarification, Sammy.

This doesn’t seem to be stated anywhere, and changing photos has always been allowed – they’re moderated, so presumably a human allows this currently.

As when you take any ability away from someone, I feel that this limitation is annoying, and would imagine others do too.

For newer members who sign up for this, it’s easier to take, but I would think a number of other ladies would feel similarly.

At least we all understand the rules better now, so thank you for finding out and passing this on.

In no way would I “shoot the messenger”, but I needed to share these thoughts.

Love Laura

Alysha
      Participant
      Registered On: October 22, 2019
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 22

Hi Bettylou, There is a level that is between Lady and Duchess and that is Baroness but it is I think is an annual membership. There you get 100 photos with other goodies.

Hugs

Bettylou Cox
        Participant
        Registered On: May 26, 2019
        Topics: 14
        Replies: 1329

Thanks for the clarification, Sammy.  For some reason, I thought Baroness was a step above Duchess, not below – not that I have any intention of changing my membership.

Hugs,

Bettylou

Sa•man•tha
        Ambassador

Baroness can be either monthly or annual, as can any of our account levels.  I’ll go ahead and post up the link to the account page just so anyone who’s interested can check out the parameters for each one:

*”Choose Your Plan”*

Laura Lovett
      Participant

Thanks, Bettylou

I don’t want more than 5 – they’re for my own benefit, to reflect and help me remember my favourite looks.

Using Face App made me really excited – the results are amazing.

However, as I reflect, I realise that the fakeness has positive and negative sides.

I don’t look like that really, but, as with the mirror of Erised, I gaze at the results, imagining that I could look like that. I also noticed the sudden rise in comments and PMs.

This was not my intention, but a phenomen I must be naive not to have predicted. I  do love attention but find lonely hearts hunters a bit annoying with the coded messages.

I just want a small number of pictures to reflect a few aspects of me.

As I take more pictures, I get better at capturing images I like – this is an evolving art!

I want to take down some of the glamourous ones and have a mixture of “This is honest, and what I really look like”, and “This is my ultimate goal”.

I do not want to live in a room full of mirrors, just a little corner where I can briefly reflect on myself, cross dressing, lovely people with brilliant life philosophies and attitudes of the world around us.

But I’d like to be able to change my pictures, have been allowed to do it until recently, and then suddenly got told I mustn’t.

Confused and looking for answers!

Love Laura

Love Laura

1 user thanked author for this post.
        Sa•man•tha
        Ambassador

Hi Laura, gonna send you a pm here in a few hon

Bettylou Cox
      Participant
      Registered On: May 26, 2019
      Topics: 14
      Replies: 1329

Laura,

First, I looked at your home page and see only 4 photos.   When I joined CDH as a Lady, the 5 photo limit was clearly stated, and I deleted a couple of mine to allow for others I preferred.  I found that limit a big incentive to upgrade my membership, and since I can easily afford it and I find CDH a worthy cause, I did upgrade.  I don’t think your first 5 photos are locked to your profile, but maybe I also got away with something I shouldn’t have.  Can’t go back and see, now.

IMO, they would do well to add an intermediate level between Lady and Duchess, with perhaps a 25 photo limit, to increase paid participation.

Hugs,

Bettylou

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.