Viewing 18 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi ladies!

When you are dressed, is your feminine self the same age as your male self? Or is she perceived to be younger?

I ask because when I used to dress on a regular basis (I can’t right now, please read my profile) I was constantly amazed at how much younger people assumed I was, at least compared to my real biological age. Sure, some of that might be attributed to wearing makeup and a wig, so my face might have been somewhat hidden. However, I think that it was also due to the fact that when I was Holly, I was always much happier, which was reflected in my smile, my walk, my attitude, etc. I also think that women’s fashions are much freer and brighter (think pretty skirts and dresses, tops that are cute, florals, pastels, earrings, bracelets, necklaces, and all the other wonderful accessories women wear) so when I wore them they also helped convey an impression of a younger woman. I never dressed younger than my age, I always wore styles that were appropriate, but I guess my overall impression was that I was younger than my real age.

Now I’m not saying that I looked like a young woman, far from it, but people always assumed I was at least 15-20 years younger than I really was. And of course, just like any woman, that was always incredibly flattering to me!

So how about you? As a woman, do you look the same age as you do as a man?

Hugs,

Holly

Anonymous

I don’t go out in public so I’m only going by what the mirror tells me :o) but I think I look a little younger in make up.

I now live as a woman permanently, and, fortunately for me, have been told that I look 15 years younger than I actually am. I’ve always had a baby face and smallish ears which certainly helps to present a younger looking appearance. I’ve also been told that because I take extra care to dress smartly, and don’t overdo my makeup, that I present younger than I am.

hugs,

Lauren M

Angela Booth
      Hostess

Wearing the right fashion, hair and makeup does take a few years off you. In male mode I look my age but once in femme mode people are surprised when I tell them I am of pensionable age and I walk on air. I have a lady friend who I admire as she has given me some good tips. She is well into her seventies now but defies her age by wearing good clothes and her make up is beautiful.

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

I think as a female I look younger than my male self. BUT for me it is hard to judge because I am often mis-judged, people think I look 5 to 15 years younger than my real age. BUT with a little make-up and nice clothes i at least look prettier than my male self.

. Cassie

Carolyn Kay
      Baroness - Annual

I know I look younger as a woman, but I really think it is because of the makeup, and the fact, that when dressed I have to smile.  I feel lighter, as if a weight has been taken off my shoulders, and so much happier.

If I take my time with makeup like foundation and blush I am sure I take a few years off but I definitely feel prettier and more myself

Mona
      Duchess

I think that I definitely look younger en femme, primarily due to makeup magic and the way certain wigs frame my face.  In terms of makeup, I find that contouring makes a big difference.  Also I apply tape around the perimeter of  my face – the “poor girl’s facelift” also makes a huge difference.  And in photos, camera angle and lighting can also make you look younger.  Finally, it makes me very happy to see myself dressed and that happiness shines through – adding to the age-defying aspect.

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by Mona.

I most definitely looking younger and may be an artifact of feeling incredible when dressed. I really can’t say how many years are removed. Once my eyes are complete(eyeliner, mascara, eye shadow then the years really come off. Foundation of course is a big part.
      Four women including my S.O. state I look much younger and happier. I received so many great tips on the application of makeup, I am NOT able to take credit.

Women’s clothing right of the rack seem to accentuate my femininity for some reason in contrast to my male clothes accentuating regular me. Then again, I am dressed so often regular me is my en-femme. Upon application of makeup and clothing the years definitely come off.

Alice Black
      Duchess

I went to a place where I got to dress up en femme and where I was made up by professional makeup artist last year. I was 66 at the time. I think that session made me look about 20 years younger. I have those pictures in my profile. Check out my profile and you will see what I am saying.

Alice Black

I seem to get a 15 to 20 years younger when dressed but some who look deep like at hands etc are closer at around 10 years younger. I think there are many factors in this, Makeup is HUGE and hair and clothes dictate a lot. Not sure the statistics but a person sizes up someone they first meet in 1 or 2 seconds.

First Impressions Ladies!

Sandy

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

I think I look younger.

Hugs, Liara

Well, as a woman I look 30 plus years younger according to AI.

I am 60 years old and in some of my en femme photo’s the app’s tell that I am anywhere from 25 to 37 years old. Some photo’s 35 to 47.

I don’t know how on target they are but I’ll take it hee hee hee

But seriously I do look many years younger…………………just chubby hahahahaha!!!!!

Michelle 💋💋

Trish White
      Baroness

Hi Holly, I definitely look much younger when I’m dressed as Trish. I would say about 20 years younger. I don’t worry about dressing in, so called, age appropriate clothes. I’m a firm believer that you are as old as you act. Also I still have pretty nice legs and wear mini skirts and dresses, although not super short. It does take me awhile to dress as Trish but the results are worth the effort for sure. Thanks for the post Holly.

Love,

Trish 💋

When I was 46 my male side looked 50 but my girl side could pass for 32.

<script src=”moz-extension://a5db4fb3-7504-42a5-af80-56e622fefbfe/js/app.js” type=”text/javascript”></script>

<script src=”moz-extension://a5db4fb3-7504-42a5-af80-56e622fefbfe/js/app.js” type=”text/javascript”></script>

karley delaware
      Baroness - Annual

I look, act a lot younger and feel like a pretty girl…………………  I like to tease my man side…………….have deep conversations with him……………….seduce him…………………. help him be a better man.  I love he is not fighting me and allowing me to be a part of him……………………our intimate time   is  more intense and meaningful.

When. I’m in ambers world and I get fully dressed I look and feel younger than my other side and I love it which all of us GURLS DO WOMEN ALWAYS WANT TO FEEL YONGER EVERYDAY

Natalie Dane
      Duchess

Hi Holly,
      I look the same age or slightly younger.  Though shaving off my beard alone takes of 5-10 years. ;).

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

I used to look about 20 years younger, especially with professional make up and hair. See some of my public photos But the “ravages of timehave taken their toll”. I’m well into my 70’s…

In the last five or so years everything from my jawline down has “drooped”. A close CD friend now says I present as an “elegant old lady”. Cant complain. still alive in both Caty and male mode and (mostly) kicking..

Better than being in the box..

Caty.

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?