Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Good morning girls,

A little bit about the beginning. I’ve been crossdressing for many many years now and even when I didn’t know the word crossdresser. Young and curious about girls clothes, seeing my sister dressing in her skirts and dresses. Often admiring the clothes she got to wear. The lingerie section of the catalogues, pantyhose on women, seeing them hanging over the shower curtain rod drying always caught my eye. Watching my teachers dangling there heels on the end of there painted toenails under there beautiful pantyhose when I was supposed to be paying attention to the story they were reading. Then trying things on for the first time and realizing how much I enjoyed the way they felt on me. Kind of hard being young and having no where to turn or anyone to talk to this about as I was way to scared to talk to my mom or sister about these feeling. Born with thick hair, long eye lashes and toned legs I was always told from my sister, mother and aunts that I should have been born a girl with all these features. Then one day while home alone I took that first step and tried on my sisters pantyhose. Always waiting for the moment I was alone to put on certain clothes and noticing how much I liked it and how it made me feel. Knowing or should I say thinking that boys don’t wear these items of clothes and under things, yet it made me feel amazing inside and out and always being drawn to them. As I got older I knew it was something I truly enjoyed and continued to add more and more things constantly. A few gf’s would ask me to wear a pair of pantyhose or there bra and panties which I absolutely loved doing but had to hide that fact that I did.  Some more then others but it always seemed to come up ,it’s like they knew I did enjoy it or something as it happened with more then one of them. Of course once I started a collection of femme things the text book purges would happen and I’d stop for a bit to only start again when the urges returned and any crossdresser knows that when they do come back they come back stronger and stronger every time. Then I met my now wife and hide it from her for years other then she always knew of my love for pantyhose which she didn’t seem to have a problem with as she would give me pairs to wear . After I came out to her around 6 years ago that’s when I became more curious about fully dressing as a woman. Purchasing more clothes ,wigs, breastforms,makeup and accessories.It’s hard to describe how it makes me feel when I’m Ashley but I do  know I love it immensely. It’s like I’m supposed to be wearing makeup, having my toenails painted , the smell of my perfume , just the whole look while I’m in a dress or skirt, wearing my heels. The feeling of my smooth freshly shaven legs under a fresh pair of pantyhose which I’ve mentioned was the first thing I wore and started this journey in my life. I know I can’t live full time as a woman as I’ve made a commitment to my wife and children to be the man she married and the father of my kids. Even tho it is a huge part of my life and feels so natural to be doing it and how much I absolutely love this side of myself. Well ladies sorry for going on so long and thank you to anyone who has made it this far.
      Live your life the way you enjoy to and stay safe everyone!

Big hugs

Ashley❤️

I can identify with all of your comments and have more female clothes than male clothes. I cant explain why i love to be Jo Jo so much but as my wife loves her as much as she loves my male side, i suggest you embrace it and hopefully your wife will too. You may not need to be a woman full time and that might not even be in your DNA but show your gentle side to your wife when you are dressed and you can both gain a great deal of happiness and contentment from being femme. Best wishes

Jo Jo

Thanks for replying Jojo, and yes my wife is on board with Ashley and tells me to do what makes me happy. Yes she still wants the man she married but has no problem with Ashley and at times tells it’s her suggestion for me to dress.
        Ashley❤️

Can relate to much of what you have said. Glad you’re finally spreading your wings as they say.

You are a lucky girl.

I can relate to so much of what you have written. Especially the purges and then how it returns with so much intensity. And finally totally embracing who we need to be. No guilt no shame. it’s just the way we are. Thanks for such a well expressed post. Michelle.

Aww thanks again Michelle. I did enjoy writing that one.

hugs

Ashley.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?