Viewing 21 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Jess Secret
      Lady
      Registered On: February 18, 2021
      Topics: 14
      Replies: 407

My boyfriend has never asked me to dress but he is very accepting, supportive and encouraging of me dressing and I wear lingerie to bed almost every night anyway.

1 user thanked author for this post.
      rebekka moore
      Lady
      Registered On: January 7, 2017
      Topics: 96
      Replies: 1106

Yes, she has. “Like the man she married!”
      πŸ™

2 users thanked author for this post.
      Isshe
      Lady
      Registered On: January 2, 2022
      Topics: 1
      Replies: 80

My wife often asks if I am going to put on some makeup and some of my ‘finery’ in the evenings, to sit and relax with her and have a couple of drinks, maybe watch a film. She even gives me suggestions for what I should be buying next. She’s a real star. X

Suzanne Martin
      Hostess
      Registered On: January 8, 2020
      Replies: 138

My wife has never asked me to dress and doesn’t want to see me dressed.Β  That being said, it’s kind of funny, when I get new clothes she will have me try them on so she can make sure they fit right.Β  She says if I am going to dress I may as well look pretty in what I am wearing.Β  I only dress at home in private (with the exception of dressing for some of my therapy sessions – which I don’t think she knows about) but that is how she feels.Β  I appreciate her doing that and she has offered to make alterations if they are needed.Β  She got Suzanne a few things for Christmas and we had a fashion show so she could see how they looked.Β  She also gave me a couple of her old blouses to go with the skirt I got. She also bought a pair of shoes (open toe ankle strap block heel) and when they came she had me try them on and I wore them for a few hours and she was okay with that.Β  Just the other day she gave me some lingerie she doesn’t use anymore.Β  She actually asked me if I would like to have the items before giving them to me.Β  It was nighties, a corset and some stockings.Β  She also had some things she was giving to Goodwill.Β  I went thru them (she doesn’t know I did) and kept a pair of shorts, a pair of jeans and a couple tops.

My hope is that one day she will be comfortable enough to spend time with Suzanne.Β  I think it would be fun to hang out as girlfriends and watch some chick movie.

XOXO
      Suzanne

Robin Snow
      Duchess
      Registered On: May 7, 2019
      Topics: 22
      Replies: 260

An encouraging spouse…. what a novel idea!

When I came out to my wife she said she wanted me to be happy and to wear whatever I feel I need to and she will deal with it.Β  That was 3 year ago and we haven’t really talked much about it since.Β  I wear a few things on a daily basis and she never says a word.Β  I’m afraid to expand my dressing around her for fear she may explode.Β  In the meantime I walk on eggshells.

Robin

Michelle McQueen
      Lady
      Registered On: June 14, 2021
      Topics: 25
      Replies: 1298

My wife doesn’t ask me to dress but she doesn’t complain when I’m wearing leggings and a bra with forms under a womens blouse or tee.

5 users thanked author for this post.
      Katie Plowright
      Lady
      Registered On: October 15, 2021
      Topics: 4
      Replies: 190

Mine is very supportive and will also ask β€œare you changing” if Katie hasn’t been around for awhile. No pressure whenever the mood takes me.

Anonymous
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 0

My wife is VERY unsupportive of me dressing.

4 users thanked author for this post.
      Jocelyn Beyoody
      Duchess
      Registered On: May 4, 2022
      Replies: 34

Since I came out to my wife, she has been unpredictable as the weather. She can be my best girlfriend. I since discovered the pattern. When she needs something of me, she is overly nice. When things are quite she make sneyed remarks during the course of the night. It been more of the later of late. So to answer the question, I wish she would ask for me to dress. Even sit and have a glass of wine. I’m holding out hope things will change.

Robinette Robbyns
      Baroness
      Registered On: September 27, 2018
      Topics: 5
      Replies: 22

Once in awhile my wife will ask me to put on a bra and panties when it’s time to fool around in bed. She knows I dress but never wants to see me fully dressed though. Go figure.

Debbie Burns
        Lady
        Registered On: February 19, 2022
        Replies: 51

What you have there is a big plus. I wish I could have some of what you have, take what you can get and be thankful. If that is what she likes take it and don’t try to figure or push it further. I am very happy for you.

Zoe
      Lady
      Registered On: December 13, 2020
      Replies: 75

Ive never dressed for her and shes never asked. I want to though, she knows about ZoΓ«.

Michelle
      Lady
      Registered On: April 18, 2022
      Topics: 7
      Replies: 21

No I wish lolo

Lara Tucker
      Lady
      Registered On: September 29, 2021
      Topics: 2
      Replies: 863

I would love that!

💕Lara

Stephanie Bass
      Hostess
      Registered On: November 30, 2019
      Topics: 22
      Replies: 3605

Hi Steph and yes from time to time wife asks if Stephanie will be here when i get home .. Then she sometimes says go find Stephanie we need to have some girltimeΒ  its really fun ..

Stephanie bass

Kendra Beauford
        Lady
        Registered On: June 16, 2022
        Replies: 19

If that would happen, I’m not sure how I’d handle it. It would change both our lives, for sure!

3 users thanked author for this post.
      Kendra Beauford
      Lady
      Registered On: June 16, 2022
      Replies: 19

I certainly wish that she would. That would help me immensely!! Her, too, I’m thinking…
      Kendra

6 users thanked author for this post.
      Stephanie MacNeil
      Lady
      Registered On: January 31, 2022
      Replies: 96

Yes, my wife demands that I dress each day. Β She is a dominant and it’s an enforced expectation that I do so. Β She does sometimes call or text before she comes home to make sure I have time to freshen up before I greet her.

Karla Rogers
      Duchess
      Registered On: December 30, 2021
      Replies: 55

I generally dress in something every day, especially when I get home from work. Just something to relax in without being completely made up. She usually puts a chemise or sleep shirt on the bed for me to wear after dinner to relax in.

I devote one of my days off just for hair removal and dressing up with full make up. There have been days before I start that my wife has said “This looks like a good Karla day”.

When she goes out of town to visit her brother, we talk on the phone each evening. She will always ask “What is Karla wearing this evening?”

She is very accepting, supportive and encouraging.

Peggy Sue Williams
      Duchess - Annual
      Registered On: June 26, 2019
      Topics: 20
      Replies: 384

My wife is supportive.Β  That being said, she leaves my dressings days up to me, since she knows I balance family responsibilities and my CD desires skillfully.Β  When I tell her I will be dressing today, she always smiles and says something to encourage me.

Before I was married, I had GFs who were well aware of my cross dressing, and a few who were demanding in that they would insist I cross dress, before spending time with them.Β  These were stressful times, because I was concealing my CD from my employer and at the same time trying to satisfy the demands of a GF who insisted I cross dress.

Anonymous
      Replies: 0

No, but I wish she would…I just wish I could let Chloe out every now and then to be herself

Lanna Barton
      Lady
      Registered On: May 25, 2017
      Topics: 11
      Replies: 497

I wish!

MacKenzie Alexandra
      Managing Ambassador
      Registered On: May 20, 2016
      Topics: 43
      Replies: 652

I cannot say that my wife has asked me to wear feminine attire.Β  However, she did surprise on our tenth anniversary by decline my offer to change out of the sundress that I was wearing before we sat down for a romantic dinner at home.

MacKenzie Alexandra

Stephaniewy
      Lady
      Registered On: September 24, 2021
      Topics: 17
      Replies: 170

Sometimes if I haven’t been dressed for awhile my wife will ask where “where is stephanie, is she coming out today?”Β  Always makes me feel good

Viewing 21 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Β©2022 Crossdresser Heaven |Β PrivacyΒ |Β Terms of UseΒ | Link to us |Β Contact VanessaΒ |Β Advertise with Crossdresser Heaven

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates fromΒ Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.