• This topic has 10 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Dani.
Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I’ve been hiding for so long I almost lost the me inside. Still coming out but i feel calmer and don’t feel the need to get fall down drunk any more 🙂 Hope to make new friends . Thanks 🙂

Rose
      Lady

Hi Welynn, and welcome to CDH. Congrats on making the tough decision to open the closet door, at least a little bit.

Lynn
      Lady

Hi Welynn and welcome to CDH. A lot of awesome people here to make friends with. Don’t be shy. Lynn

Anonymous

Welcome Welynn. Here you’ll find it easy to rediscover the person you almost lost. This is a safe, supportive environment where we can all embrace being who we are.

If you look through some of the stories in the forums you’ll see that even though we might have, at times, felt very much like we were the only one who felt like we do, there are others who’ve experienced the same things.

Welcome to a whole new world of friendship, support and acceptance.

Hi Welynn, welcome to CDH!  You’ll find the ladies here friendly and willing to offer their support!

Mattie

Anonymous

Welcome Welynn C D H is a site where you can be the girl you deserve to be.There are so many here who have amost the same lifetime as you. We are special people we cause no harm, we live the life we have too, in order to be accepted. Some of us sre beautiful girlsand can pas and live as a girl but most of cant. So we we do the beast we can, when ever we can, to look, dress,act as female as possible , in pvt or with a love one who accepts our life style. We are who we are. Its the life we live,and the road we travel. You should join us in the chat room where we can laugh,cry, advise,be one of the girls.Talk girl take about undies ,makeup,clothes,all the girls are so nice .YOU will have fun and WELYNN will be so happy to be one of us. hope you do —HUGS JENNIFER1

Anonymous

<span style=”color: #777777; font-family: ‘Open Sans’; font-size: 14px;”>Hi Welynn,</span>

<span style=”color: #777777; font-family: ‘Open Sans’; font-size: 14px;”>Learn to love yourself sweetie, that’s the first step . . .</span>

Jacquie

Anonymous

46 too, and letting the inner me influence the outer me.   The amalgamation of the two parts is making me a better person too I think.

Welcome Welynn,

I too started this journey at 45 and am trying to figure it all out.  Best advice – love yyourself.

Hugs,

Georgia

Anonymous

Hi Welynn and welcome to CDH.

Rachel

Dani
      Lady

Hi Welynn. This is my first post and wanted to say hi. I’m new too. I also recently came out and am trying to work everything out. I’m 40 and couldn’t hold it in anymore. I still have problems accepting me entirely. I started shaving my legs and loved it, but at the same time felt a little shame. It’s hard to work out. Sorry for the long post just want to meet girls like me and getting talking.

Dani

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?