• This topic has 36 replies, 16 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Good morning from Somerset…..

We are well into Autumn here in England, and i know i keep banging on about it….but it’s wonderful. Not just tree colours but fashion’s have changed for the better as cooler, breezier and damper weather kicks in……gg’ s are wearing my favourites….boots from knee high to ankle, leggings, longer plusher coats, lovely hats and scarves…..so what’s a girl to do…well, join in of course!!!!

My town is wrapping up warmer, and for me it’s a blessing from some of the “stuff “that’s been worn over the past months….there’s still a lot of slouchy tracksuits and other ” shapeless ” wear …but there’s so many more feminine looking girls about, which is wonderful if you want to look more girly….like me!!

Leopard print or red kitten heeled ankle boots are my real favourites….oh that “clippety clop” is to die for …( keeping an eye on damp leaves when walking…haha, bruised buttocks are a no-no believe me!!)…black or red leggings and my choice of red or purple wool jackets, or a fur hooded parka if it rains. I have replaced my red umbrella after my last one ” took off ” in a storm with a similar one, only this time it’s red and black. Black bobble hat and matching scarf with silver streaks ( well, tis the season ) . Another love of mine are fingerless gloves, showing off red nails and various rings…whats the point of painting your nails beautifully, and then wearing full gloves???….and they top off the look perfectly.

Evenings are darker, the perfect opportunity for you ” more nervous ” girls to risk an outing!!. I did a lot of my early trips around teatime in the autumn, just window shopping. Getting the feel of it and gauging how people responded and also, working out routes and some ” safe havens “. Places to go if by chance things did go “pear shaped”. I can honestly say that nothing ever did, after all, i’m just a girl wandering around town like a thousand others. 😂Okay, I’m prettier than most, but i can live with that..hahaha.😂…joking apart, it prepared me for daytime excursions perfectly…such a confidence booster…

Just wanted to add …you can have dozens and dozens of wonderfully exciting trips …the secret is that if you just happen to experience a bad one, which is rare, please don’t let it put you off….

Well, that’s my ramble through Autumn….just thought I’d pass it on to you…thank you for taking the time to read it….now enjoy the season!!!!!!

Huggs, grace 💓💓

I see you’re rambling on again Grace (Lol).I like Autumn myself though I don’t like the leaves falling as I get awkward when walking on them.

When I was in my job, I’d to be in work for 7.30 am Monday to Thursday and 5.30/6.00am on Friday. At this time of the year getting up at this time as you it’s dark. Although I’m retired 12 years coming I’m still up at 6.00am.
      I always loved it because at that time of the day everything is so peaceful and calm.

Autumn and Winter  mornings here are dark, but we make it up for it with Spring and Summer. Those would be my favourite times of the year, though if I was on my own, this time of the year I could go out crossdressed in the dark.

Liz

Anonymous

Liz…I also love the early morning….sitting with a coffee…before the world goes mad again x

Chrismas markets start on the 2nd of December and will be open every Thursday and Friday evening up to Christmas eve. They could have been invented for CDs to mingle with the shoppers.

My first outing was 40 years ago and nobody took any notice of me at all (how dare they?) Who sees a busy mum buying presents?

I spend the afternoons becoming pretty in a nice dress and full make up till it’s time to go out, I then put on a winter coat and boots which covers all of my womanly hard work and step out into the dark.

Sal x

Anonymous

Aren’t Christmas markets wonderful….as you say, a perfect chance to ” mingle “….I also go to the official town christmas lights switch on too..x

Autumn is grand until snow decides to crash the party.Here in Maine in the NE corner of the US, first snowfall is seen on the average on Nov 28. Pretty much cuts autumn down to a 2 month season and increases our winters to 4 months.Hate snow!!

Anonymous

Kelli….I will take your snow every alternate year….deal????

deal, Grace, you go first with winter 2021-22 OK?

Anonymous

Southern Ontario, Niagara here Kelli, I here your cries. If I never saw another snowflake it would be too soon. Come on April.

Ahhh yes, fall, my 2nd fave season, first being winter.  I can transform fully as Wendy and not worry about overheating and sweating.

I totally agree that as darkness comes on earlier, it provides an excellent cover for going out.

But one thing that I still can’t decide on is whether it is worse to mow the lawn (summer) or shovel the walk (winter).

Regardless, I love the christmas season so I guess shovelling the walk is minor.

Anonymous

Wendy….my place gets a couple of days of snow every three or four years….no contest😂😂

Oh, so I guess shovelling the walk doesn’t occur too often then.

I don’t think we’ve had enough to shovel in about four years. The last three years is been a really long autumn, a few days of winter, and straight into spring.

Bridgette

Anonymous

Bridgette….after watching Copout26, it’s going to get worse and worse each year….

Yes, Autumn is one of my top 4 seasons too, Grace!

I’ve recently ordered a leopard print skirt to celebrate, but I have an orangey skirt which brushes my calves that I am really enamoured with.

Add to that a kind of furry orange brown scarf – it’s more like shredded leaves than fur to look at, but it’s sooo soft and cosy – as well as looking devilishly stylish, if I may say so myself.

Then it’s all wrapped up in a beige, soft coat, with soft fleece lining and furry cuffs and collar, and I am all set bar the bobble hat. Bobble hats are really cute, and I’ll defend mine with every pillow I own.

And, since I own a lot of pillows, you better leave my bobble hat alone.

OMG, the spell checker was teasing me with the corrections to bobble…

(I’ll just type it out again for another chuckle: bobble. Hehehe!!!! Don’t worry, I edited it so it’s safe for work…)

There was a fantastic breeze this morning, which whipped up a flurry of leaves as I sat watching instead of working in my study. The sun was bright, the trees are orange and yellow, and the ensuing leaf storm through the sunlight was just heart stoppingly beautiful.

The timeless wonders of the English countryside.

I know, I know – you get leaves in other countries too, but it’s not as poetic.

Love Laura

Anonymous

bobble….bobble…bobble….

great word 🤣🤣

Did your auto correct change it to “boobie” as well, or is it just mine?

😊😍😍😍😍

Anonymous

it might have..🤫🤫…

….haha

Anonymous

Hi Grace, Autumn is a lot better When everyone is wrapped up warm in a winter coat and boots,

Although i love the summer, being warm and sunny, when i look around and seeing all the girls in their summer dresses and skinny tops and skirts, knowing that’s what i want to wear but can’t just makes me so jealous,

Huggs Roz X

Anonymous

Well Roz.

after reading Stephanie plumbs  post…..maybe I will try a long coat with knee length boots, bobble hat and scarf…..with just bra, forms and panties underneath and call it…..

Town file : Autumn Airflow!!!!???

Ooo, I tried something like that the other day. Thigh high black boots with a black mini skirt that just barely covered the tops of the boots. Bare legs up to my black thong. A black hip length coat with only my bra and forms under.

Just a short walk up and down the block but with a tickling breeze giving me such a lovely and naughty feel. With the progress of the seasons and the temperature drops can I repeat this adventure? Oh, a challenge I must accept!

😈

Beth

Anonymous

A challenge Beth…when it hits -10…..you and Stephanie plumb stand back to back…walk ten paces, turn and fire !!!!   ☃️.    ⛄

Anonymous

I love the fall like you say, jeans leggings and boots with a nice sweater. I went to the hair dressers yesterday wearing jeans , boots and a sweater with a pink faux leather motto jacket and had my hair done in a Sandy Duncan pixie style. The other stylist and 2 ladies in the salon commented on how nice I look and we had a good conversation about my lifestyle. It was a lovely trip out. I came home feeling full of  good thoughts. Thank you Lillian, such a lovely lady.

Anonymous

and men have always wondered why women spend all day in the hairdresser’s!!!!!

Angela Booth
      Hostess

I love the Autumnal hues of the leaves as they change for the winter. Like Steph I bought a nice padded purple jacket with furry hood. After reading her post I wondered ‘What if’? The sun shone today and it was lovely out there.

It was time to get the boots out of the wardrobe. Today I had a call to see if I could cover for someone who had gone sick. I gathered my work bits and dashed off in a my autumn dress, nice coat and a pair of calf length boots. As the morning progressed I had an uneven feeling when I walked. I looked at my boots and realised I had another pair exactly the same at home. I had put one heeled and one flat boot on! No one noticed my uneven gait nor blunder. Oops.

Anonymous

Oh honey.

so glad the limp was not….. permanent…xxx

I prefer to be covered up when dressed so the colder months are my fav time of year. Out come the tights and the long sweater dresses. Yippie!!!!!

Be safe. Love and Peace.

Amber

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Autumn is my favorite time of the year as well. It’s so nice to have things cool down after a scorching summer.

Hugs, Liara

Anonymous

Liara.

I’m glad you like autumn too…living in England, I will have to take your word about the scorching summer…haha x

Grace,

I too agree! Autumn is the best. Thanks for sharing you fav outfits. Similar for me, boots, leggings or skinny jeans and a sweater (a soft cowl neck is the best!). It is a shame to cover it with my puffy coat!

I also agree with hats and fingerless gloves, especially if furry!

Here is Wisconsin, Autumn quickly becomes snowy winter. That is when Sorel (knock off brand!) furry boots get added!

Huggs,

Denise

Anonymous

I did have some furry white fingerless gloves which looked dreamy with red nails….I must get some more x

Krista
      Duchess

Gosh Grace, You and Steph both started off recent posts about “here in the UK we are into Autumn”.  Well here in NW Canada, Autumn has come and gone and we are well into Winter.  Two days ago, it was -19 C and we had 20 cms of snow.  I had to drag out my big clunky snow boots because my cute ladies snow boots died from wear and tear last winter.  But I fixed that and ordered some lighter weight ladies snow boots last night on a pre Black Friday sale online.  They should be here next week.  Can’t wait.

I should tell you about curling this morning.  As we rotate each time, we have different team mates; part of the socializing.  Well I had an older fellow on our sheet of ice this morning who came up to me, started touching my back and calling me girly. Obviously taking the socializing to heart.  Well then I tied my long hair up in a ponytail, I think he still thought I was a female.  It seems I was attracting all these older gentlemen like a moth to a light bulb.  Another was chatting me up later on during the game.  And I wasn’t even wearing my most alluring garb nor any makeup.   So if you like to have male attention, take up curling and drop-in the seniors’ league.

Have the most glorious Autumn Grace.  It is my favourite season albeit so short here in NW Canada.  Big Hugs, Krista.

Anonymous

Krista….you little moth, you!!!

How wonderful your curling sounds, and now seemingly great fun in more ways than one……. now that you have a fan club.

-19 !!!!….I would love to see ms plumb wandering around in a rain jacket with nothing underneath in your woods….now THAT is airflow… haha.

big huggs, grace xx

Krista
          Duchess

Good Afternoon Miss Grace,

I should have also told you another part of the Curling story.

Just before the game started, I thought I should head to the washroom.  So I went into the men’s washroom.  The design of the washrooms are such that there are no doors but visual privacy is ensured by the way the walls are angled. But sounds carry quite well.  As I headed in, I heard a woman behind me say “that woman just went into the men’s washroom”.  Then I overheard her friend say “it really makes no difference”.

I just got home from walking Sandy and thank goodness it is a bit warmer this afternoon than this morning.  So I wore my ladies skinny jeans, ladies knee high black leather boots, ladies red puffer jacket, ladies black gloves and ladies sunglasses (though it wasn’t sunny).  I did not wear a toque so my long hair was flowing freely in the light but a bit chilly breeze. And I made a concerted effort to walk in my best lady like walk. Anyone seeing me definitely would have thought there’s a lady walking her dog.  I did see one guy checking me out and then started following me after I past him.  Luckily he was with an older fellow who was having difficulty walking through the snow so was moving rather slowly. Sandy and I were able to put quite a bit of distance between them before heading into the house.

My wife is heading out of town to see our son & family and her ailing father all next week.  So Krista will have a better choice of femme wear (even dresses) than my usual clothes that my wife is OK with. I think I’ll even try Steph’s outfit (bra, panties, garter belt, stockings under a coat) and head outside.  Brrrr, I probably won’t make it very far but worth a try.   Take care my Friend in Somerset, Hugs, Krista.

The thing I just thought of about the cooler months is that I don’t get overheated wearing wigs. Not that I’ve gone full Kojak it’s not as bad though. Tomorrow I’ll have an outing with any luck, still going on about the outfit. Can’t decide if it’ll be dress up or dress down, but either way there’ll be a skirt and boots involved.

Bridgette

Stevie65
      Lady

Now that I have been out dressed going shopping and walking a mall ( considering how much Edmonton has not changed their ideas or thinking) I have been wanting to go out more. With minus temps here and even more people going to the malls for Christmas shopping it is a better time to go dressed!!! Even in drab as you can do the saying it is for my wife or girlfriend. It will even gauge how much or how well the sales person is accepting.

Besides the streets being more busy, most people will not notice which is a big advantage as they are too busy themselves to even give a dam if you are dressed or not. The only one that will notice are the ones who are people watching.

So like Grace said get out there enjoy the different clothes and enjoy going out. No one cares!!! I have been out many times now shopping dressed. I have had all good outcomes even a few compliments. Enjoy the clothes you get to wear!!!

Anonymous

Thank you Stevie x

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?