Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Due to the pandemic and the restrictions which have been in place my family have been at home nearly all of the time and I hadn’t been able to wear makeup or dress for over a year.  I was starting to get frustrated and quite down hearted about it.  A completely unexpected opportunity arose at the weekend and Diane was able to emerge both on Saturday and Sunday for the first time in months – at last!  It just felt wonderful, I enjoyed every minute and I am still elated about it now.

Anonymous

Diane it has been very difficult for a lot of us girls, it is very frustrating at times. Hopefully with lockdown easing  it will be better  for all the girls.

Love Sarah xx

Anonymous

I couldn’t agree more, Sarah!  Let’s hope things improve quickly and we can all get back to being the girls we want to be!

Love Diane xxx

Anonymous

That’s fabulous Diane, it certainly has been a frustrating time, I can almost feel you excitement in your post. I hope you enjoyed every precious minute. xx

Anonymous

After such a long wait it was really exciting, Amanda.  In the past I have waited for my wife to go out for the afternoon but this time she was still at home in bed.  Fortunately she never gets up early but it was still a little risky.  It added to the excitement.  I wasn’t able to dress for long, but I did enjoy every minute.

Anonymous

I know how you feel Diane, as a teenager before I got caught, any chance just to put a skirt on was so exciting, it was like a heavy cloud had been lifted and the sun had instantly heated our entire body. It is a formidable crave that we need to satisfy at some point, or we do actually get depressed without the ability to dress.

Anonymous

You are so right, Amanda.  What started for me simply out of interest has mushroomed.  To use a term that I have seen regularly on CDH, I have been enveloped in a pink mist (or at the moment, more of a pink fog) and, like you I have been craving to wear makeup, get dressed again and take a few pics as a reminder.  My makeup wasn’t very good, but then again, I hadn’t practised for months.  I have posted a few in the private gallery.

Anonymous

Hello Diane.

Gosh, that’s a long time. Congratulations on keeping your sanity after such a long wait…but you got there !!!!

let’s hope a return to something like normality will ensure you ” trapped” girls get the freedom you need…..and deserve!!…

best wishes honey, grace xx

Anonymous

I’m not sure how sane I am Grace – but I got through it eventually!  Our daughter being out for two consecutive days couldn’t have come at a more opportune time.  I feel as though I have recharged my batteries a little.

Fantastic news Diane! So great to hear that Diane could re-emerge after so long!
      May Diane have more times like this again!!! 🦋
      Love and hugs, Stephanie 💖

Anonymous

It was wonderful Stephanie!  I hope we all have many more opportunities in the coming months.

MelanieElizabeth
      Ambassador

Good for you Diane. I went 6 or 7 months at the beginning of pandemic and I felt like an addict jonesing for my next score. This has been a tough time for most of us in general. I’m happy for ya!

Anonymous

I know exactly how you felt Melanie.  I feel as though I had a couple of fixes over the weekend.  I’m still giddy now. lol

It was so different up here in northern Wi.  Most places were shut down for less than a month. Taverns and Night spots are packed.  It was slower for a couple more months but things were open. Outside of a mask in a few places things are pretty normal. Unless your employer has you working from home. Glad you could finally get out. I would have died waiting.

Same here. It slowed down for a bit. Some places you had to have a mask. The schools shut down and they found that was a huge mistake. My senior missed prom, state golf and graduation with honors second highest in his class.  I actually had COVID and missed a week of work. School started this year as normal. The sports were silly. Full contact for two hours then instead of shaking hands at the end they got to wave at each other from across the field or court and even wrestling mat.
        ❤️
        Octavia

Anonymous

This appears to have been a worldwide issue.  I assure that most governments brought restrictions in with the best of intentions but some defied logic.  Over here there has been a lot of inconsistencies.  Hopefully things are drawing to a close.  I am not holding my breath, though!

Anonymous

When the pandemic started and strict restrictions were about to kick in our daughter moved back home with us rather than continue renting a flat in London and have to live on her own.  To begin with it was lovely to have her stay with us (it still is) but it has proved quite restrictive for all of us.  With no end in sight, I began to get increasingly frustrated over the last couple of months.  Then, out of the blue, a friend invited her to stay over for a couple of days (not strictly allowed yet, but the friend hasn’t been anywhere either).  It couldn’t have come at a better time.  I finally had the chance to dress and loved every minute!

Tara Ryan
      Lady

That’s wonderful Diane, I hope you get many more opportunities in the coming weeks. My children left home just before covid kicked in, otherwise I may have had to evict them if they had been home over the lockdown period.  There is only so much a girl can take.

Tara x.

Anonymous

You are so right and I know exactly what you mean, Tara!  Much as I love having my family around me, there have been many times when I wished my wife and daughter would go out for a few hours.  Unfortunately until last weekend, they never did.  My daughter was the problem as she often gets up early to start work, so it meant that early morning dressing wasn’t possible.  My wife always has a lie in so I couldn’t believe my luck when our daughter was away over the weekend.  Now that restrictions are easing here I hope that more opportunities will arise.

Diane xxx

That is so wonderful, I am so happy for you Diane. Hoping you’re able to be Diane more and more!!!

Hugs and Kisses

Candace

Anonymous

Thank you Candace!  Things are looking up now that the covid restrictions are easing.  I am hopeful that I won’t have to wait long at all.  I have a lot of makeup practice to catch up on!

Hi Diane,
      So glad you finally got time for your Femme side to release Herself.
      Hope you loved every moment and get many more.
      Mikala xxxx.

Anonymous

Thank you Mikala!  Hope you are right.  I enjoyed every brief minute.  I really made the most of it.

Diane xxx

Eona Oh
      Lady

💖💖💖💖💖

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?