Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I went straight from work to the gym so I needed to change in the locker room. I did not think about it and took off my shoes and slacks and shirt and got my gym clothes out of the bag. Then it hit me I was in the men’s locker room in just a pair of panties and socks. It was thrilling and not scary.

Emily
      Lady

I used to worry about that as well. I always wear panties so changing at the gym in front of all those “men” worried me. Then I realized that most don’t pay any attention at all. I now just take off my gym clothes when I’m done and put on my street clothes. Never had any comments or odd looks.

Anonymous

A gay friend once did the same and was he said wearing a most frilly pair and accidently exposed them momentarily in the mens changing room at his gym…… not deliberate but a mistake… however he was watched by  another gentlemen from across the room. When my friend left to leave the sportscentre the gentlemen introduced himself politely and both went for a coffee…. now they are a very happy married couple.  Fate can work wonders at times

I wish a nice woman would see me and then coffee etc.

That is great Emily. I wear panties everywhere except to the doctors. I am not brave enough for that yet. I am no longer afraid to be in panties at the locker room

Never a problem for me either but then again I belong to a gay gym

I have not heard from anyone that they had a problem when in panties in the locker room which is encouraging. I noticed the other day that some of my exercise pants tend to show a VPL but no problems there either. In the classes I take I am the only one who is not a gg.

Yael Lyons
      Duchess

Do we all.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?