Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Oh my, is this the final step in embracing my femininity?  Yes, I finally got out to the salon today to see Meghan and get the frizzy ends trimmed.  As she is updating my info she asks my address and then looks at me asking for how long I’ve lived there ( 2+ years ).  Funny thing is she lives 2 floors above me in the building!  At least I know I have 2 neighbors who like the real me.  It is a small world after all, lol.  I may have someone close by to chat hair styles with.  But the thing is, once she found out we live in the same building she went on – in great detail I may add – about the various people in the building.   I found out about the lives of people I dont really care about, and how annoying they can be.  She really is a peach, but oh, the gossip!!  So I guess it’s not a stereotype after all with women chatting away and gossiping at the salon.  It’s about so much more than the hair apparently.   I was having a flashback of an old Flintstones episode with Wilma and Betty sitting under hair dryers gossiping….. 😅

Stevie

I love gossip that isnt harmful and share the same enthusiasm as other girls. This is me whether at the nail or hair salon or just over lunch

Stevie Steiner
        Managing Ambassador

I mostly just listened.  It was hard to get more than a word or two in. Lol

( I’ll admit, I kinda liked it ) 😁

Anonymous

Wow..

Stevie….all that time she lived upstairs, you could have nipped up for a trim!!!

I agree with Deborah…harmless gossip is fun….

it’s like the woman at the hairdresser telling her stylist that her husband had come into some money. To celebrate, he had bought her a mink stole and himself a new car. by the time the gossip had reached the other end of the dryers……

Her new car had been stolen!!!

Smiles, grace x

Krista
      Duchess

Hi Stevie, thanks for your post about gossiping at the salon.  So here is my salon gossip story.

Let’s see, it must have been almost forty years ago.  I was living in a small town with my second wife.  I was a customer of a salon (instead of a barber shop just because) and had a favourite hair stylist.  So I went in one morning for a haircut and she started gossiping.  And OMG I found out from her that my wife was having an affair.  Total surprise.  Got home, talked to my wife and sure enough the salon gossip was true.  So I kicked my wife out of the house and we divorced.  Turns out that some of that salon gossip is a GOOD thing at times.

Stay safe, stay healthy, All the Best, Hugs, Krista.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?