• Creator
    Topic
    Sandy Honey
    Participant
    Registered On: February 24, 2021
    Topics: 24
    Replies: 466

I would like to thank Peggy Sue for telling me about the Atlanta Metro Cross Dressing Support Group. I went to my first meting this evening and it was amazing! To sit dressed in a room with another crossdresser and talk was so liberating. This was my first time meeting in person another crossdresser and discussing anything and everything. The woman moderating the group was so welcoming and open. She made a comment that has changed how I now look at myself, we were talking about the difficulties we have just doing what we love to do and she said it takes bravery to do what we love. I had never thought of it like that but every step we take in our journey is a step of Bravery!

Even though I have gone out dressed so many times actually knowing I was going to meet other people like me was thrilling and a little intimidating. But I threw caution to the wind and showed up. I’m so glad I did and I can’t wait to the next meeting.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Peggy Sue Williams
      Duchess - Annual
      Registered On: June 26, 2019
      Topics: 22
      Replies: 400

Thank you Sandy!

The young woman who facilitates the group, Mary, is working as an intern at the office where the meetings are held and is earning a graduate degree.  She will be well-qualified in the future to counsel CDs, as well as others in the LGBT community.  These are the type of counselors we want to see in the future and have been lacking for so many years.

Hugs…Peggy Sue

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Deborah Sullivan
      Lady
      Registered On: February 27, 2020
      Topics: 2
      Replies: 948

Such groups give us acceptance and confidence in who we are. I remember my first support group and will say you will make friends there and do things together with more comfort. Good for you Sandy

Suzanne Martin
      Hostess
      Registered On: January 8, 2020
      Topics: 3
      Replies: 185

Sandy –

What a lovely experience for you.  Hope you get to attend more meetings.

XOXO
      Suzanne

2 users thanked author for this post.
      Susan Talbot
      Lady
      Registered On: June 28, 2022
      Topics: 1
      Replies: 175

Sandy what a wonderful experience to be in the company of friends who are open accepting.  I hope you continue going and enjoying your time.

I would love to hopefully find a similar group in the DFW area.

Hugs

Susan

2 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.