Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Lady

I would like to thank Peggy Sue for telling me about the Atlanta Metro Cross Dressing Support Group. I went to my first meting this evening and it was amazing! To sit dressed in a room with another crossdresser and talk was so liberating. This was my first time meeting in person another crossdresser and discussing anything and everything. The woman moderating the group was so welcoming and open. She made a comment that has changed how I now look at myself, we were talking about the difficulties we have just doing what we love to do and she said it takes bravery to do what we love. I had never thought of it like that but every step we take in our journey is a step of Bravery!

Even though I have gone out dressed so many times actually knowing I was going to meet other people like me was thrilling and a little intimidating. But I threw caution to the wind and showed up. I’m so glad I did and I can’t wait to the next meeting.

Sandy what a wonderful experience to be in the company of friends who are open accepting.  I hope you continue going and enjoying your time.

I would love to hopefully find a similar group in the DFW area.

Hugs

Susan

Sandy –

What a lovely experience for you.  Hope you get to attend more meetings.

XOXO
      Suzanne

Such groups give us acceptance and confidence in who we are. I remember my first support group and will say you will make friends there and do things together with more comfort. Good for you Sandy

Peggy Sue Williams
      Duchess - Annual

Thank you Sandy!

The young woman who facilitates the group, Mary, is working as an intern at the office where the meetings are held and is earning a graduate degree.  She will be well-qualified in the future to counsel CDs, as well as others in the LGBT community.  These are the type of counselors we want to see in the future and have been lacking for so many years.

Hugs…Peggy Sue

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?