Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Diva Las Vegas and Wildside will be held on the same week this year, October 25 to 31.  Just curious how many ladies from this site will be attending one or both?

BillieJay
      Managing Ambassador

Jennifer, at the moment we’re planning on doing both, but I like the Flamingo better than Harrahs, so that’s where we’re planning on staying.
      I’ve never been to any of the Vegas events, so this will be a new one to us.

Hi BillieJay, actually Wildside is at Bally’s.  Several diva events are also being held at Bally’s.

I’ve got no desire to go to Vegas. It’s a neither for me.

Carolyn Kay
      Baroness - Annual

Sadly, no I will not be attending either of those events. In fact, I don’t see me ever being able to make something like that work. My wife, who knows and understands, has rules for me to abide by, the big one is I cannot ever leave the  house femme dressed. Have I ever been out, sure, but very limited and no contact with other people, usually just a car ride or a walk down the road. Those of you who can go have a wonderful time!!!

sadly here in Australia we can’t go anywhere

I said Other, Either would be my first time, and I’m considering Diva. Not sure I’ve heard of Wildside

Yael Lyons
      Duchess

I know about Diva but I am not aware of Wildside. Could someone please post a description or website?

Thank you,

Yael

Hi Yael, I just chased Wildside down- they don’t have a website but have a Facebook page called Viva Wildside. I am already registered and booked for Diva Las Vegas. Looks like there will be something for everyone with both events at the same time. Hope you can go! My best, Mack

Yael Lyons
          Duchess

Hi Mackenzie,

Thank you for the reply. I will look for Wildside on FB. I am not sure which I will attend as yet but I will definitely attend one of them.  I had signed up for Crossroads but at the last minute work got in the way. My client flew me down from Seattle to work on-site in Los Angeles and I just could not get away.

Take care,

Yael,

Hi Yael, Too amazing re your story re Crossroads- I am newly living near Palm Springs and got called back into LA for a major job and tried to make it back to Palm Springs. And was just too stressed getting back and I missed it too. Looks like the two gatherings in Vegas are going to have joint activities due to the accidental overlapping events so should be plenty to do. You have to join the Viva Wildside group on Facebook to get some more info on their event. My best, Mackenzie

Yael Lyons
            Duchess

Hi Mack,

I did join the Wild-Side group on FB. I will mostly likely now attend both.

Yael.

Hi Jennifer, Thanks for the heads-up re Wildside. I was already registered and booked for Diva. Perhaps we will finally get to meet. I have it planned well this time so I won’t miss out like Crossroads. And my daughter will be with- we are both excited. Be well, Mackenzie

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

I was initially planning to attend both.  Now I’m not sure I can attend either of them.  Probably won’t know until August or September.  Lots of unexpected stuff happening that won’t resolve quickly….

Noelia6
      Lady

Other My fron is Spanish 😊

Anonymous

I’ve always been curious about this.. I see posts by the Vegas sign and all over town. I kind of wanted to stay in the same hotel or pop in at least to catch a glimpse.

I’ll surely be keeping an eye open during this time.

Teri Ray
      Lady

I am hoping to make Diva again this year

1. Need more information plz
      Anonymous

I’ve been to Diva Las Vegas once and I had a wonderful time. In fact, I met quite a few girls from this site there, but that was half a dozen years ago. I hadn’t attended since then because I had a new spouse, and my time was filled on outings with her. Now I have time, I’ll be there!

I have never heard about these events.  Where can I find out about it?

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?