Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi ladies, here’s a different question. A few years ago I was dating a woman (who knew nothing of my CD desires) who was divorced and had small children. One day she called me, all upset, telling me that her 10 year son said that she was masculine in her nature and she wanted to know from me whether that I felt the same way.

I assured her that I did not think that of her, but deep down I could see what her son was saying. While she dressed femininely she has some masculine features like larger hands and also some light hair on her forearms.

I guess deep down I was attracted to her and those features actually made me more attracted to her.

A few years later while working out in a fitness class I noticed a woman working out with the same characteristics- she had a feminine clothing style but some masculine body and facial features. But for sure she was a GG.

Anyway, how do y’all feel about masculine women that dress femininely? Is there a stronger attraction for you? Just wondering if there’s anyone like me.

Thanks for listening.

I would say I’m attracted to strong willed woman more than masculine looking. Though being competitive in triathlons I see all kinds of women who are both. One of the perks of triathlons, hanging with scantly clad in-shape women and getting away with wearing women’s triathlon clothing. 🙂

Barb Wire
        Lady

Hi Robinette!

How ’bout that! My SO did Ironmans and Boston Marathon too! I did some bike racing and managed not to embarrass myself. My SO and I even participated as a team in the Fly-By-Night Duathlon in Watkins Glen in NY a few years ago.

Nice to meet you!

Hugs, Barb

Barb Wire
      Lady

Well, that could be me! LOL!

I tell ya, there’s nothing like a woman with bullets on her belt and a temper to match her outfit!

My SO isn’t exactly masculine, like Wolverine, but is more like a “Peter Pan” with short hair and a drawn dagger if you mess with her, but she’s is cute as a button! Not sure what that says about me, but I like her look nonetheless.

Barb 🗡

My SO of 54 years is not a small person.  She was a tomboy, and an AAU softball player.  She may not be the”picture” of femininity, but she is more a lady then anyone I’ve ever met.  Sorry, she is not available for the transfer portal.

Ursula Andress had some masculine features [if anyone remembers her]

Yes I am in that century!   Andy Dufrain used her poster to hide the escape tunnel in “ The Shawshank Redemption”.  but I most remember as the first ”Bond” girl, Honey Ryder  in “ Doctor No”.

[postquote quote=583861]Good post. I personally love women most shapes and sizes.
      Liz

Long before I put on lipstick, I observed that I am mostly attracted to beautiful women who do have stronger facial structures that may be considered more masculine. One drop dead gorgeous girlfriend from my past resembled her dad more than her mom. My mom also had more of her dad’s features than her sister did and while both were attractive, my mother just carried herself in a more “royal” way. As I’ve aged and became a fitness nut myself, I see that even lean muscle on mature women is attractive. 10 years ago when I dressed, I was softer and not in shape. I hadnt dressed in the 10 years Ive trained. Ive even had a testosterone regimine the last 3 years or so. I am quickly approaching 60. I just began dressing again thinking my added muscle would not be attractive. At least in my not so humble opinion 😌 I was wrong and find Anka much more attractive than 10 years ago.So yes. I agree with you.

Anonymous

Hi Jerri…

I must admit, I like my women just like me…softer and gentle, smoother and less muscular, basically looking more feminine.

If we go out fully dressed and get ” made “, jeered at, insulted and abused, it is a terrible thing….

and some GG’s prefer to look more ” manly”..ok, I have no problem there either but ….

Image a more manly looking GG actually getting accused of being a guy …if she just wants to be a normal girl, it must be soul destroying….my heart bleeds.

Just my opinion, grace xx

Funny that jerri, i never thought about it untill i read what you had to say but yes my s o is very athletic and has a deep voice, feminine but also masculine in ways.xx

Anonymous

Hmm. I haven’t really thought about it, but the women I find attractive (or more attractive) aren’t conventionally “beautiful”. I’m thinking Michaela Strachan as a good example. However, I don’t think that’s as a result of my CD habits or some possible deeply hidden attraction to other men, it’s just a personal preference.

Interesting idea though.

Connie

xxx

Hi Jerri,

Interesting question. I have always found androgynous women with ‘boy’ haircuts absolutely gorgeous. I’ve been looking at boy cut wigs as well lately. Hopefully will get to try the look soon.

FM

Only a couple , both were extremely beautiful and in tremendous physical shape.  They were professional tennis players.

My SO, is 5’10” and very athletic. She played college softball and basketball. At 67 she still goes to the Y to work out and takes yoga. At the same time she also very girly and not interested in other women, thou she does tolerate me at times! Im only a few inches taller than her. I guess I have always been attracted to taller women closer to my height. I have dated shorter women before my marriage and they never lasted.

Lisa Leigh

Michelle Wayne
      Duchess - Annual

Michael has all his life been more attracted to GG’s with more masculine features. I have always known that and never questioned the attraction, just accepted it. I didn’t think about it until much later in life. Yet Michelle desires to be as pretty as possible with zero masculine attributes. So yes, I have always found more masculine GG’s more attractive. Michelle

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Attraction to GG’s with some masculine features?’ is closed to new replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?