Viewing 30 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

My thinking has changed about Crossdressers who do not pass. I admit there was a time when I would not want to be seen with a dresser who did not look like a genetic woman. Now at least in private settings most are a real turn on for me personally.

I honestly think very, very, very few truly pass, especially is you are savvy and know the tell-tale signs.  The face, the shoulders, the hips, the legs, the arms – the signs are pretty much always there and easy to read.  I have always thought “passing” was an unrealistic and fantasy standard.

That said, are “non-passable” girls attractive and sexy? OMG YES.

To me, that hint of gender bending is what makes CDing particularly hot.  I prefer that over “passing” any day.

I think there are two different questions here.  First, I’m not attracted to crossdressers, whether or not they pass.  So the direct answer to the question would be no.

But that doesn’t mean I wouldn’t appear in public or private with them, or otherwise support them. The support would be on a friendship level, and not on a physical attractiveness or romance level.

kim dones
      Lady

i think passing is a state of mind and yes i do. most of us in that place

[postquote quote=391608]
      Very well said and I agree 1000%

[postquote quote=391613]
      Thank you for your comment. You make some good points for sure. I admit I am jaded because I am so attracted to all crossdressers. I will be more mindful of polls I  create going forward.

Kassie
      Lady

Well all girls come in all shapes and sizes, so I think for me appearance wise, it doesn’t matter too much if someone’s passable. The biggest tells are with the body language and the mannerisms. If a GG stands or sits like a guy, then they come across like a guy. The reverse is true in my opinion.

Anonymous

I think there’s a fine line between passing and not passing in anyone’s eyes, Myself i see someone that PASSES as being borderline if not fully transgendered, As stated in other reply’s no crossdresser will truly pass without help from drugs and surgery and even then its not a given.

That said as long as your not talking about someone looking like Chaeta has just found Janes handbag and eaten her lipstick I’m good,

I find most crossdressers attractive as long as effort is made and and they are enjoying being sexy. Id take a 6ft 6 Amazonian man dressed up to the nines feeling sexy and having fun over a Megan Fox (look alike lets be kinda realistic here lol) that’s ashamed of her body or doesn’t want to dress up and have fun with it anytime,

Peggy Sue Williams
      Duchess - Annual

Not exactly sure what the intention of the poll question was.  Nevertheless, I’ll contribute this.  If you prefer “butch-type” CD’s, we have many, here in Atlanta.

I voted no. But then I thought, What about the crossdresser who I met in Marathon on vacation? It was obvious that she was a male dressed as a woman. Her hands were huge and her nails weren’t polished or even cut evenly. She didn’t try to make herself look passable but there was something about her that I liked. We struck up a conversation and she was in Marathon for the same reason I was.We both wanted to go en femme somewhere where we could without being judged. We actually became friends and we stayed in touch with each other for a couple of months. So after thinking about it, I have changed my vote to Yes.

i agree with Alison i am not “attracted” to any crossdressers really but i do have many friends that pass and do not pass it makes no difference to me.  i think everyone is beautiful in their own way and i do not really judge.  i look for the beauty inside everyone and try to support any CD as i know how brave they are and beautiful for just trying.  So i answered no to the poll but yes to all my sister CDs!

suzette

I am attracted to all the other girls out there for the simple fact that we are all kindred spirits of some sort. Whether they dress because they feel like me that it is they way they are meant to be or for whatever other reasons they may have.Mainly I just enjoy the company of others with the same outlook on life and the support we can give to each other.

Have I been sexually attracted to others? Yes I have but nothing has ever happened. My strongest physical attraction is to men

Anonymous

seeing a gurl that I know is male does not annoy me and I will if possible want to be friends with them and maybe even spend some quiet time with them like I’ve done before

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

I assume you mean just physical attraction.  I can’t really properly answer since I don’t- or can’t – separate physical and emotional attachment.  So I voted yes I can be attracted.  Really, when I’m attracted to someone, I’m attracted, period.  How you look takes a back seat to that.

Stevie

I actually had a discussion about this with my SO recently and I had never openly discussed this with anyone other than my therapist. My wife asked if I was attracted to other CD’s to which I said yes. She followed up with, “am I attracted to men?, to which I said no. She was confused but we talked and I explained that I don’t see other CD’s as men. Even when I refer to other CD’s, I always refer to them as she/her. She countered that they are men since they have a penis and if that was something I took into consideration as part of the attraction. I replied that the attraction was to the person, no matter the parts, but never been attracted to men. It was a interesting conversation. I mention this because I wonder how everyone else here feels the same or has a different opinion? This question is so easily asked but is VERY LOADED! Thanks for the post.

-JessicaV

Over the last few weeks of counseling, my outlook on Mikayla has significantly changed along with my outlook on my sexuality.  I am still VERY much attracted to cisgender women and few transwoman have caught my eye.  I have also found myself longing for the strong arms of a man to surround me…

Unfortunately, I am not attracted to crossdressers and other trans-people who cannot pass as their identified gender.  It hurts me to say this as I know from the numerous conversations that I have had on this site, all of us are beautiful in one way or another.  we all long to let out our femininity and that should NOT depend on how we look or whether we can pass as our preferred gender.

I hope that as time goes by, my physical attraction to other trans-people will evolve as it has evolved for my attraction to cisgender women.

I’m not at all attracted to men, so I’m not ostensibly drawn to CDs who don’t pass.  Even as I write this it sounds hypocritical, because I don’t pass – mostly I’m not trying to.  I often dress androgynously in clothing designed and manufactured for women.  Simultaneously, I’m not generally attracted to other androgynous dressers; I don’t think they’re dressing for me.  When I dress androgynously, I’m generally doing it for myself and try to avoid attention.  So, why do I enjoy going out and about so much?  Honestly, I must subconsciously want to be acknowledge; but by whom?  Frequently, my look has been complimented mostly by young women.  Maybe those young women recognize that my choice of clothing is similar to the choices of many young women.  I love jeans and tights of all sorts.  I love tunics, tanks, and filmy blouses and shirts.  I virtually always wear some sort of higher heeled footwear – booties, sandals, or wedges.  I like wide fashion belts with bold or decorative buckles.  Perhaps I digress?  But, regarding my attraction to other CDs, I am much more appreciative of those who really pull-it-off.  Nonetheless, I enjoy any expression of style that is well conceived, neat, and well executed.

FAM

Krista
      Duchess

I thought about it for awhile but I couldn’t answer the poll.  It really depends doesn’t it?  Even if the question was “are you attracted to CIS women?” (which I generally am) it would still depend on a number of factors. I just tend to overthink things and have trouble slotting into one of two boxes.  Enjoyed reading all the comments though.  Thanks for the early morning diversion.  Stay healthy, stay safe, Hugs, Krista.

Amy Myers
      Baroness

This is a toughie for me to answer. So many areas of grey, as I see it, but here are a few quick thoughts.

First, for me personally it is femininity which attracts me, and a well presented CD falls into that category, though I stop short of saying I would like to spend intimate time with one. That would be a bridge to cross, and I avoid it as I’m in a committed relationship with my wife, and I’m not sure I could.

CD’s who don’t pass so well are fine too, and I’m not sure how to phrase this next thought. I’m talking physical attraction here, some GG’s I find extremely attractive, others not so much. But they all are lovely women. That’s just something which seems to wired into one’s brain through experience and genetics, I think. However, when one starts to connect on an emotional level with another, well that becomes something different entirely.

I have the same thoughts that others have said, we are all beautiful in our own ways, and some find it easier to pass than others, but should still be celebrated for what we all are, wonderful individual people.

Amy

Anonymous

Well said Jenny, count me in on that love – good thoughts sweetie, thank you xx

I answered yes, as I’m generally attracted to a person’s heart and personality. That being said, that doesn’t always lead to being romantically attracted to them.

Anonymous

may I ask how u handle the strong attraction to me I have that also and enjoy every minute I spend with them and always hope we meet again

I did have one steady lover and miss him a lot

Does not effect me either way. I enjoy the company of men and cds. Have been out with others like myself in gender bending appearances at tg and gay events

Mary Priscilla
      Duchess - Annual

I said “yes.”  To start with, we have CD in common and that can easily form the basis for an introductory conversation.  Ultimately, I would like to know the complete person in terms of intellect and personality.  Ultimately, it will depend on if we can carry on a civil conversation about any topic, but especially political, social, and right: left attitude.

Anonymous

I like the question; because it makes me think about my involvement, what I’m doing. I guess I can not really answer the question. I’m a Crossdressing Closet Girl. I don’t Dress to have sex. It’s not about sex with another person. It’s been an adventure seeking out the avenues of femininity. I adore femininity. I spend what seems like a great deal of time mimicking/imitating GG’s movements and mannerisms. As a Closet Girl I have friends and contacts that Pass and some not so much. I appreciate those who take time to share with me. I take many photos but seldom use makeup so I can’t really say my goal has been to ‘Pass’ but I don’t want the ‘Man in a Dress’ look either. I guess my hope is the femininity that’s developing in me is the Pass I’m looking for

The question is phrased oddly – are you “personally” attracted – not sure what that means.  If ignore that part, yes I’m attracted because they are a kindred spirit – I would be attracted to them as a person if that was the intent of the question.  If you mean to ask am I sexually attracted to girls who cannot pass that would be a “it depends on the girl” but in general, sexiness isn’t defined by how well you pass but how sexy you look!

I am in the group that see’s the whole person, or at least I try too.  We all have our little biases and it does take a conscious effort to beat those down.  I have seen a few CD sister’s that can pass at any range, from across the room to across the table, but their personality lacked anything even remotely attractive to me.

I am ‘not passable’ any more than the next average girl is, and if you people watch like I enjoy doing, you will see that even some of us average girls are no less passable than a lot of GG women are.  I think it is all in how we present ourselves to the people we like and want to be around, male or female, CD, TransG, Fluid, gay, straight or in between any of those.

We should just be ourselves and not pretend to be someone we aren’t.  Like ‘They’ always said from time immemorial, “You can only make one first impression.”

PaulaF

Patty Phose
      Duchess

For those of us who can’t pass, I’ve been reminded several times that there is many women who don’t pass by our standards.

There is a element of excitement when a sexy look has strong facial elements,large hands, and the tell tale bulge in the genital area that just adds sizzle to the perception. Attraction to the female form is the start, and the result of being intimate with a man separates crossdressers from those who are gay. Shapely legs and high arch feet are men’s best features often better than women’s. Working in retail I have waited on a few and lusted after often.

I fit that category now. Until sometime in my 30s I could pass at the “pretty-girl-next-door” level with minimal effort. Sadly, the age bomb has exploded. I still wear girly things but it is now quite obvious that I am male. But really, who cares? I only know how to be me.

Ellie Hope
      Baroness

I often am, but it of course depends on the individual and their personality.

Viewing 30 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?