Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

There you have it ladies, first time to the site but long time as my true girl self.  Now I could give you the whole speel about how I’ve been dressing since I was very young. The trials and tribulations of said life, but let’s look at it logically…The story isn’t going to be much different from your own. Grew up in a single mother household, absolutely fell in love with mommy’s lingerie, the shoes and dresses.   Sound familiar? My only twist is my mother eventually switched sides and embraced a lesbian life style (many experimented during the 70’s) Mom and her lover, my ‘Aunt Ester’ taught me that men were no good (I had later experiances that prove that to be true) and raised me in a femme life. So when I was caught wearing womans clothing the first time, unlike many I was not punished but given a very lengthy talking to abut the perials of my life choice. Many of us became latch key kids in our youth, I became a latch key girl. I was gifted many pretty outfits and could not wait to get home from school each day to become who I am today.  Latch key life lead to a solitary and semi lonely life, my mother worked nights so I became very independent at a very early age, cooking for myself, doing home work and reading my comic books were a big part of my daily life, still are today.

So where am I today? I’m an I.T. professional by day, own my own home in Las Vegas and spoil myself with shopping sprees (both in the real world and on line). I read a lot, mostly comic books that I grew to love as a kid. I’m the strange one, I grew up in Orange County California, took a shine to the punk rock scene in late 1976 listening to Rodney on the Roq on the radio, fell in with an older crowd that provided me rides to Hollywood to see many of the bands that I had heard on the radio. Got stranded in Hollywood when I was just 13 and a very nice punk girl let me crash at her place and gave me 2 dollars to take the bus home the next day, that nice lady was Joan Jett. This hooked me on the alternative and punk sound at a very early age and I’ve been going to shows weekly ever since. I also met the love of my life, Leslie Ann at the Starwood in early 1980, she was a ‘special’ girl just like us. We fell madly in love and remained together until her death (hit by a drunk driver-so don’t drink and drive damn it!) in 1994.  I’ve had a few good relationships with other girls like us, nothing too lasting, what can I say my brand of crazy usually scares folks off eventually.

I love to be as helpful as possible with other girls either just starting out or long time vets. As you can see i’m sort of a chatter box, so I don’t mind answering questions or giving advice (but you may be better suited asking one of our more sane sisters 🙂 So remember my life motto, I’m Classy, Sassy, Brassy and just a bit Smart Assy – put a lil Amber in life sugars, you’ll love it!

Hi Amber

Welcome to CDH. It’s fabulous here so friendly. If you would like to chat just PM me.

Hugs Charlotte

Anonymous

Hi Amber

Warm welcome to CDH!

Eva

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Amber  welcome, happy that you did find us and thankyou for your intro I enjoyed reading it. . With you as a experience dresser I’m  sure many here would love to hear some of your stories and advice to help our newest members as were  always looking  to learn more about this amazing world. Meet with some of our wonderful ladies who would love to chat and with some make lasting friendships. Beautiful place and one I know you’ll enjoy being part of . Very nice meeting you .

Stephanie 🌹

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Amber,

Welcome and wow what an introduction.Like you I grew up in the punk scene, though this was in 1970’s U.K. Siouxsie Sioux was a big idol for me.  Anyway, it has given me the music bug and I am always at gigs, at least pre covid.  Happy to chat, please feel free to get in touch.

Tara x

Anonymous

Welcome to CDH Amber! 🎀🦋🧚‍♀️

Hello Amber. Welcome to our fine group of like minded souls. You will find as I have a lot of friendly people, only to willing too help, and just talk about what is happening.
      Enjoy yourself, stay healthy.

Warm wishes
      Jane Elizabeth

Ladies!

You turn a girls head :).  Thank you all for such a warm welcome and all of the well wishes.  At this point in life I tend to work quite a bit, but once I get on a roll it will be… seriously Amber no more posts, O.K. 🙂

Look forward to jumping back into the chat here fairly soon, work calls yet again but I will be around.

HI Amber

Wow what an intro, welcome to this amazing place can’t wait to read more of you story’s you sound awesome

Paula XXX

Anonymous

Hello Amber welcome to CDH all the girls here are so friendly and so supportive

Hugs

Donna

Anonymous

I don’t mean to take away from other girls intros…but this is the best I have read so far. Bravo. You have a fascinating story and a gift of expression!

leslie❤️

Hi Amber,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Amber! Welcome to CDH! Your write up brought a smile to my face! We can all use a little crazy from time to time.

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Well Amber that certainly is quite the life story, so far, that is, and a rather different path than so many of us took. There are lots of great girls here, many experienced ones, and so many who just found this site and are trying to come to grips with their feminine impulses.

Sounds like you will be great here!

Amy

Welcome Amber!

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?