Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Aural magnetism? Just a play girls.
      I was on Amazon looking for magnetic earrings. With so, so many available and me being very suspicious about strange metals (esp. cadmium) which magnetic studs on Amazon are great, which aren’t?

So I use spring loaded hoop earrings, I love love love them! I do have a few pair of magnetic studs some with plain rounded tops and others with a bit of fake diamond on them. Both will work well, I have found that the magnetic studs start to hurt my ears after long periods of time. The hoops do not hurt after a full day. I really need to just get my ears done for real!

-SR-

Anonymous
      Lady

Spring loaded hoopes from Clairs works well. I also have a pair of clip studs also.
      kisses Jessie

I have 3 types of clip on ear rings :

– magnetic clips.  I was very skeptical about these, but they do work.  I only have one pair, and the earring part is magnetic, and a small round metal part for the back for the back of the ear.  Hurt wise, I can wear these for most of the day but after a while the ears start to hurt badly from the pressure of the magnets squeezing the ear lobe.

– spring clip on.  I have a few of these and stopped wearing them.  These ones hurt after 2 minutes.  I’ve searhed on the web on how to make it softer but no luck, it doesn’t work. The issue is the spring, it really clamps tight.

– this one is by far my fave.  It is a clip on, but the clip part is a small plastic loop, and it applies very light pressure on the lobes so I’ve been able to wear these all day long with no pain in the lobes (in Amazon, I search for seller “Pretty Smart”).  At first it is trickier to clip on, but once you get the hang of it, takes less than seconds to clip on.  There is a small hole for wire type ear rings, so it broadens your selection of earrings even if you don’t have holes in your ears.

Anonymous

I have had both of my ears pierced for about 15 years which was something that I have wanted to do long before I got them pierced and I am so glad that I did it.

Kathleen

I use clip hoops in the smallest size and disassemble other earings and slip the hoop thruogh them. Works great

I have several different types of “clipon” earrings that I have found at estate sales. All seem to hurt after extended use. The most comfortable so far are some magnetic hoops. I didn’t see the screw type mentioned and I have some of those. You can adjust the pressure because of the screw. I also found some conversion kits to make standard earrings into clipon. Since they come with a soft cushion on the backside, they are a little more comfortable… Stephanie

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?