Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

This is a caveat to JaneS’ insightful observations on the trend in online discussions concerning gender differences. I totally agree that it should be “we” not “them”.

Another online trend is that of encouragement to standup to and confront wives over a desire to dress. Transsexual and Transgender gender identities are on different journeys from Crossdressers. Most CDs just want to enjoy dressing, preferably with their SOs tolerance or better still acceptance, not so with with the other genders who are usually driven to fully adopt their natural gender identity. The other genders should consider the implications for crossdresser’s marriages over encouragement to come out too aggressively to their wives. It is rare for wives to welcome their husband’s desire to crossdress as there are very few, if any, benefits to them. Suddenly coming out, without some prior preparation, is a sure path to confrontation or even marriage breakups. There are many examples in the profiles.

CDH is excellent in offering support and counseling to its members. We should all follow their lead and encourage heart-to-hearts that lead to understanding by married couples. Both parties woul surely benefit. Patience is key, it is preferable to lead two tolerable lives,together, than to live in one that is lonely and miserable.

wow well said. thanks for the info. will keep that in mind next time i try to get my wife to understand my dressing up as a female. welcome to CDH. i live in Niagara Falls N.y area

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Grace    beautifully written girl. Love it so much . Blessed having your among our flock. 🌹

Hi Grace! I bow to your wisdom.

Humans are the only creatures who “marry” as it were. No other creature on earth does this…irregardless of “street wisdom” or what the church says or Walt Disney for that matter.

Males/females pair bond, yes. But if something happens to either mate, they take another PDQ. Knowing this true fact, I have spent most of my life trying to preach this to others BEFORE they marry. People will age, people will grow apart, people will separate for whatever reason. Sure, some will stay together for life but are they truly happy with themselves? I divorced…..I had changed and my s/o had not. We had nothing in common except 1 child. I had to move on and persue my destiny as a world traveller trying to understand life and my purpose in it. Mostly however, I wanted to understand females. That led to cross dressing. Be the enemy, study the enemy, know how the enemy thinks….that is still a work in progress and not getting very far….it is a deep subject.

Women are raised a certain way and their minds are pre-programmed for certain behaviors and it is really hard to change this. Perhaps with gay/lesbian/transgender and transvestism and cross dressing….they will change to be more tolerant. Who knows.  Right know..they are pretty ridged in their ways.  Gentlemen/Girls……pass on the info…..what you see in “her” and you to-day, will change, so examine that coin from both sides and do not forget the edges! Of course I dearly wish it had happened in my case and pray your case will be different and you both can adapt to each other life long.  What is the difference between man and woman?    Sex organs and a bit of mental programming.  It is the fashion industry that creates the “your type of clothing” stereotyping. Look at the Chinese Army and Russian Army…..can you tell the difference who is male and who is female? In Combat Fatigues…you can not!  So….why does the world get its’ nose out of joint if we dress female???? I think that the world is just to afraid to “march to a different tune”  and be who they really want to be.

Good luck to all you girls who face this delemna with their girls. Discuss everything and every posssibility that might crop up. Let us not destroy 2 lives. Do it now….not later.

Lady Veronica Graunwolf

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?