Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

I had decided to treat myself to a Christmas present so went ahead and ordered my very first CD product on line from Amazon.  Breast forms ( finally!!!) – you can imagine how much I was looking forward to having them for the holidays.  Yayyy I thought as the box arrived today.  With a smile on my face I put on my favorite bra and with eager hands open the box.  Feminique brand 36B/C.  I pick up the first one thinking okay, a bit smaller than I wanted, but it looks great, it’s fine.  Then I pick the second one up and find a huge tear down two thirds of the front! Ruined  😭😭.  My first purchase, badly damaged from the factory I guess since the other one is perfect.  No way I’ll get replacements over the holidays probably.  This stinks.  Just call me No Chest Stevie for Christmas and New Years.  Feminique a bad brand anyone know, or was it just a case of the infamous Stevies’ Luck reading its ugly head again?

…. all I want for Christmas is my two front boobs, my two front boobs ….

Stevie

Anonymous

Letter from Amazon regarding your recent purchase

Dear Stevie Nick’s.

We are sorry for our boob, we are dealing with your complaint, and you will be kept abreast of the situation. We have searched our mammary bank, and this is a one off, so please be patient.

Udderly yours,

I.suckle,

manager.

Smiles, grace xx

Awww!

What a pity it put a damper on Christmas – that sucks…

Back to stuffing the bra cups with tights – and you should have no problems getting replacements – but it’s the waiting… maybe order another pair as backups?

No, scratch that.

They’d look a bit odd strapped to your back…

Love

Ahmed Abubu.

Kassie
      Lady

Aww… I’m so sorry for you Stevie. That sucks. 🙁

I hope you manage to get a decent pair in the future x

I just got my first ever forms from amazon as well, these;

IVITA Silicone Breast Form, Artificial Flase Breast, Fake Boob, for Crossdressers Mastectomy Prosthesis Transgender Cosplay: Amazon.ca: Luggage & Bags

I was looking for something in this price range and these had the best reviews. What I don’t like is the plastic membrane on the outside, are you supposed to be able to apply glue of you want? It doesn’t seem so, what did you get Steve?

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by Cindy Lou.

I got from Amazon Ivita 1300g G forms in nude for$42.77, currently available, and it says arriving before Christmas, at least to where I live in Virginia. My band size is 46, and they give me about a C or D, maybe in between. Boobs… get a pair!

Bridgette vS

I recommend the Breastform Store. 27-years in business, wide range of products, wide range of prices and you are dealing with an established company.

Araminta.

I got my forms from Amazon last year, not sure what sub store it was. I was so excited when they came and have been over since.  It feels so unreal to be able to wear them (when I am able).  It is great to fill out the dresses.

Gloria

Anonymous

Sorry for the disappointment Stevie, I got mine from the Breastform store, very good quality and service too. Seems the Christmas balloons will come in handy after all for you. Just don’t over fill.

Merry Christmas Stevie.

Hi, I know the feeling. When I ordered my bust, C cup.  I only order one. I was gutted. Ordered another but it’s still at my mum’s.

Love Trish

Hi Steve,

Sorry to hear your Christmas gift was a bust.   As several have said the Breast Form store is a great company to buy from.

Alice

Sorry about your luck Stevie. I have ordered two sets of forms from Amazon same brand Feminique sizes B/c and D/DD and both were fine.

Im so sorry, Stevie, that really sucks
      I have 2 sets from Amazon, and no issues. I looked at the breastform store, but they are $1000.00 here, so, maybe someday
      Regi

Hi Stevie sweet friend so sorry on the missed boob job . Yes they should replace them but it will take time as everything here at Christmas Time does . Wife was so sweet and ordered a set for me for Christmas  which came in early as im a natural b cup as a larger girl i am she Decided to go for a c cup . They look so nice and real on my natural b  then add a c cup on top wow they look good and feel amazing  hope you enjoy yours when they make it there in one piece hugs girlfriend ..

💞💋💋

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Ugh.  Thanks Steph.  Live and learn I will.  Good thing is my friend ordered it thru their Amazon prime so it might be quicker getting fixed.  I’ll have to keep abreast of what the good brands are.  I feel like such a boob….

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?