- December 23, 2020 at 8:34 am #422138Stevie SteinerAmbassadorRegistered On: June 11, 2020Topics: 35Replies: 772Has thanked: 3788 timesBeen thanked: 4133 times
I had decided to treat myself to a Christmas present so went ahead and ordered my very first CD product on line from Amazon. Breast forms ( finally!!!) – you can imagine how much I was looking forward to having them for the holidays. Yayyy I thought as the box arrived today. With a smile on my face I put on my favorite bra and with eager hands open the box. Feminique brand 36B/C. I pick up the first one thinking okay, a bit smaller than I wanted, but it looks great, it’s fine. Then I pick the second one up and find a huge tear down two thirds of the front! Ruined 😭😭. My first purchase, badly damaged from the factory I guess since the other one is perfect. No way I’ll get replacements over the holidays probably. This stinks. Just call me No Chest Stevie for Christmas and New Years. Feminique a bad brand anyone know, or was it just a case of the infamous Stevies’ Luck reading its ugly head again?
…. all I want for Christmas is my two front boobs, my two front boobs ….
- December 23, 2020 at 7:14 pm #422422Stephanie BassPrincess - AnnualRegistered On: November 30, 2019Topics: 9Replies: 1049Has thanked: 9808 timesBeen thanked: 3371 times
Hi Stevie sweet friend so sorry on the missed boob job . Yes they should replace them but it will take time as everything here at Christmas Time does . Wife was so sweet and ordered a set for me for Christmas which came in early as im a natural b cup as a larger girl i am she Decided to go for a c cup . They look so nice and real on my natural b then add a c cup on top wow they look good and feel amazing hope you enjoy yours when they make it there in one piece hugs girlfriend ..
- December 23, 2020 at 6:12 pm #422397Regine RichPrincessRegistered On: October 9, 2020Topics: 20Replies: 527Has thanked: 5419 timesBeen thanked: 2257 times
- December 23, 2020 at 5:17 pm #422385Maria PinkDuchessRegistered On: October 18, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 91Has thanked: 166 timesBeen thanked: 361 times
- December 23, 2020 at 4:54 pm #422377Sa•man•thaManaging AmbassadorRegistered On: January 21, 2018Topics: 377Replies: 1595Has thanked: 7055 timesBeen thanked: 6042 times
Well that’s bunk. I just had a look at what you got there Stevie. Turns out i ordered two of the exact same pair back in April. Both pairs were fine, no defects, tears or anything but they were $20 cheaper per pair in April than what Scamazon has em listed for today, hmmm. Good news i guess is you get another chance for your moneys, being that you’d rather have a bit larger. Better luck next time dear ❤
- December 23, 2020 at 3:40 pm #422331Alice UnderwireLadyRegistered On: September 16, 2019Topics: 18Replies: 2399Has thanked: 1198 timesBeen thanked: 4736 times
- December 23, 2020 at 3:15 pm #422322Trisha Lilly LangdanLadyRegistered On: December 8, 2020Topics: 18Replies: 277Has thanked: 2272 timesBeen thanked: 1066 times
- December 23, 2020 at 2:57 pm #422319Amanda BurtonBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: January 15, 2020Topics: 17Replies: 809Has thanked: 6465 timesBeen thanked: 3118 times
Sorry for the disappointment Stevie, I got mine from the Breastform store, very good quality and service too. Seems the Christmas balloons will come in handy after all for you. Just don’t over fill.
Merry Christmas Stevie.
- December 23, 2020 at 2:54 pm #422317Gloria ReneeLadyRegistered On: July 7, 2020Topics: 7Replies: 150Has thanked: 2051 timesBeen thanked: 743 times
I got my forms from Amazon last year, not sure what sub store it was. I was so excited when they came and have been over since. It feels so unreal to be able to wear them (when I am able). It is great to fill out the dresses.
- December 23, 2020 at 12:56 pm #422273Araminta PurdyLadyRegistered On: January 23, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 227Has thanked: 315 timesBeen thanked: 786 times
- December 23, 2020 at 12:03 pm #422243Bridgette VonSmirffLadyRegistered On: October 18, 2020Topics: 13Replies: 204Has thanked: 3882 timesBeen thanked: 964 times
I got from Amazon Ivita 1300g G forms in nude for$42.77, currently available, and it says arriving before Christmas, at least to where I live in Virginia. My band size is 46, and they give me about a C or D, maybe in between. Boobs… get a pair!
- December 23, 2020 at 11:32 am #422230Cindy LouBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: November 18, 2020Topics: 9Replies: 413Has thanked: 1750 timesBeen thanked: 1874 times
I just got my first ever forms from amazon as well, these;
I was looking for something in this price range and these had the best reviews. What I don’t like is the plastic membrane on the outside, are you supposed to be able to apply glue of you want? It doesn’t seem so, what did you get Steve?
- This reply was modified 3 weeks ago by Cindy Lou.
- December 23, 2020 at 10:15 am #422205KHeartLadyRegistered On: October 1, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 103Has thanked: 284 timesBeen thanked: 577 times
- December 23, 2020 at 10:06 am #422199stephanie plumbBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: November 17, 2018Topics: 116Replies: 1322Has thanked: 1912 timesBeen thanked: 5646 times
Auntie …. Oh no! Don’t know how to put this… yes, I do. I think you might have been had.
In the UK this brand is only available from resellers. And I’ve never seen it before. Price seems expensive. Their “size chart” gives no comparison to chest or bra size. Classic mistake is to order forms too small. They are made using female chest measurements usually based on a 34″ chest.
Best to only buy from ‘supplied by amazon’, so returns are easy.
I am a 40″ chest and I require a D cup (1200gms) to present as a C-cup. In UK about £60 max.
Sorry. Feel for you.
- December 23, 2020 at 10:53 am #422219Stevie SteinerAmbassadorRegistered On: June 11, 2020Topics: 35Replies: 772Has thanked: 3788 timesBeen thanked: 4133 times
Ugh. Thanks Steph. Live and learn I will. Good thing is my friend ordered it thru their Amazon prime so it might be quicker getting fixed. I’ll have to keep abreast of what the good brands are. I feel like such a boob….
- December 23, 2020 at 9:27 am #422180Laura LovettLadyRegistered On: March 26, 2020Topics: 12Replies: 756Has thanked: 2405 timesBeen thanked: 3669 times
What a pity it put a damper on Christmas – that sucks…
Back to stuffing the bra cups with tights – and you should have no problems getting replacements – but it’s the waiting… maybe order another pair as backups?
No, scratch that.
They’d look a bit odd strapped to your back…
- December 23, 2020 at 10:05 am #422197AmbassadorRegistered On: June 11, 2020Topics: 35Replies: 772Has thanked: 3788 timesBeen thanked: 4133 times
- December 23, 2020 at 11:35 am #422234Cindy LouBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: November 18, 2020Topics: 9Replies: 413Has thanked: 1750 timesBeen thanked: 1874 times
Do you think these would work for adding some butt to yo ass?
- December 23, 2020 at 8:52 am #422155Grace ScarlettBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: July 26, 2020Topics: 46Replies: 1308Has thanked: 6302 timesBeen thanked: 7379 times
Letter from Amazon regarding your recent purchase
Dear Stevie Nick’s.
We are sorry for our boob, we are dealing with your complaint, and you will be kept abreast of the situation. We have searched our mammary bank, and this is a one off, so please be patient.
Smiles, grace xx
- December 23, 2020 at 8:46 am #422150Celeste StarreLadyRegistered On: June 26, 2018Topics: 30Replies: 716Has thanked: 200 timesBeen thanked: 2149 times
Bummer. Maybe for Xmas but not New Years. I know when I return something to Amazon they issue a refund as soon as it’s in UPS hands and I would assume they would ship a replacement as soon as you get the bad set on it’s way back to them. (take a pic of the damage)
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.