• Creator
    Topic
    Stevie Steiner
    Ambassador
    Registered On: June 11, 2020
    Topics: 35
    Replies: 772

I had decided to treat myself to a Christmas present so went ahead and ordered my very first CD product on line from Amazon.  Breast forms ( finally!!!) – you can imagine how much I was looking forward to having them for the holidays.  Yayyy I thought as the box arrived today.  With a smile on my face I put on my favorite bra and with eager hands open the box.  Feminique brand 36B/C.  I pick up the first one thinking okay, a bit smaller than I wanted, but it looks great, it’s fine.  Then I pick the second one up and find a huge tear down two thirds of the front! Ruined  😭😭.  My first purchase, badly damaged from the factory I guess since the other one is perfect.  No way I’ll get replacements over the holidays probably.  This stinks.  Just call me No Chest Stevie for Christmas and New Years.  Feminique a bad brand anyone know, or was it just a case of the infamous Stevies’ Luck reading its ugly head again?

…. all I want for Christmas is my two front boobs, my two front boobs ….

Stevie

Viewing 15 reply threads
Viewing 15 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.