Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Yes it’s cold here in the northeast, but while my wife is out shopping and having lunch with a friend I decided to go very sexy this morning  with my brand new black floor length satin nightie with black silk stockings and my most favorite black fur heeled slippers .

What’s your outfit today!!

Hope everyone is staying warm especially in the northeast!!

Hugs and Kisses👄👄

Candace

Anonymous

Cold in Canada…

I went latex!!!!

Someone started a thread about latex.

I have a emerald green skirt with a zipper up front. I don’t wear it enough but I was going through my closet today saw it and decided why not.

So….

Tucked, and gaffe.

Thigh high black stockings.

Black lace bra…E cup today.

Black sheer blouse.

Black heels.

Hugs

Jessica

Becka
      Lady

Sounds yummy!!!
      I’m just in my jeans, and such. Cold and rainy here in the west.

Krista
      Duchess

Hi Candace, Brrr. Yes, it is a bit nippy, I’m just about to head outside for my morning walk.  It is minus 28 (with the windchill).  right now I’m wearing a flirty skater skirt with bare legs, but I will be putting on my black leggings, and then my snow pants, a long sleeve tee to cover my choral lace bralette, thick woolly sweater and bright red ski jacket.  Topped off with a toque and black infinity scarf. And snow boots of course.  Just a regular morning in northwest Alberta Canada. Stay healthy, stay safe, All the Best, Hugs, Krista.

Anonymous

Finished work, shower, pink panties and bra…forms….and my pink onesie ( covered in hearts)…and a spritz of perfume….topped off with my white fur lined slipper boots….

snug as a bug grace xxxx

Well, the home office is chilly today with the wind blowing off the river behind the house at 25-30 knots out of the nor’east, so I’ve got on knee high hose, pretty plum colored lace cheeky panties from Torrid, leggings, socks, flannel lined jeans, sports bra (with padding that gives about an a+ to a b-), undershirt, and a cable knit sweater. Too many old windows looking out at the water to be comfy during a winter nor’easter. The wind comes right off the Chesapeake Bay, up the little back river, and right up against my house.  The view is nice though.

Bridgette vS

Krista
      Duchess

Hi Candace, Just got back from my morning walk.  I forgot to add in my earlier post that Baby It’s Cold Outside is a favourite video of mine, especially the one with Lady Gaga and Joseph Gordon-Levitt.  Here is the link.  Can’t believe how she is able to move in that dress!!!!

Hugs, Krista.

Hi Candace as so much want to under dress in my lingere i cant afford to try as if something slipped and it got out around here in my community it would be a disaster  so only at home as wife is ok with it here one of her rules is not outside the house .. so i abide with that as she is very supportive and accepting otherwise  .. But sounds like you got it going on and looking sweet enjoy girlfriend ..

Stephanie  Bass

Oh, much warmer here, down under! I was out and about this afternoon in a cerise pink jeans skirt, brown, polka dot fitted shirt (really emphasised my boobs), and shoes… I shall post another pic soon.
      Just right for a 20C day to get Chinese and wine! Of course, I had to do my face and nails first… can’t go out without the nails being right. Ever notice that after you have done your nails you tend to notice when you scape them on stuff?

xxx Polly

Anonymous

Gen honey….lean too far forward and they would probably have raised yours!!!!

Smiles, grace xx

1200 grams is about right I’d say! Same as mine. Triangular or teardrop?

Jiggle, giggle Polly

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?