Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

This is something I have wanted for myself since a teenager who felt the most right as a person when dressed as a cheerleader for a high school powder-puff football game. Still hiding 35 years later, but trying whenever I can. Been married 35 years. I have had a mustache for over 37 years to try to stop my urges. The mustache goes this weekend when I get a hair cut. Hoping to find others who have been or are still secretive.

Welcome Theresa

You have in fact found many of us!

CDH is a supportive community of people who gather to learn and share with others about this journey that we have been made a part of. Make some wonderful friends and enjoy all that is you.

Jackie
      Lady

Well, you found one here. I try to underdress daily. All she knows of my desire for panties. So I must remain secretive for the foreseeable future. Someday it would be nice to fully dress and get out in the world. Funny about the mustache, I never thought of it that way. Well, I guess I keep the mustache for now.

Hi Theresa, you are not alone! by any means. Lots of our members are in the same position as yourself. It can be very frustrating. Good to hear you are becoming more accepting of yourself, now enjoy your journey forward and dont be afraid to ask questions!! 🙂

Fiona xxx

Welcome Theresa!

Hi,

Becka
      Lady

Hi Theresa and welcome,

There is literally nothing that stops the urges.  They may go away, for a while at times, but there is always a trigger.

I finally gave in and found a way I could “dress” without being too obvious.  Although at times I am!

Don’t waste anytime.  Let yourself go and enjoy this!  It is so good!

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Theresa, welcome, your now part of a wonderful place to express yourself to who you would love to be. That lady deep inside and with the company of many caring and understanding gals who can help you with everything from dressing to makeup and all in between. You have mentioned about shaving your mustache. Like you I had one for we’ll since I could actually grow one. Nobody ever has ever seen me with out one so a year ago I decided it was time. Nothing would ever get me to shave it., we’ll I thought but enjoying dressing I felt this may be the one that would decide it. Even my wife of 40 years asked me to shave  it many times and  my reaction to her,  I don’t think so!!!!  And now she looks at me as “oh, you wouldn’t do it for me but for a dress you will, ?” Lol. ..  so yes it’s gone.. my hair  the same, always had very very short hair , crew cuts and the last year and a half started to let it grow and now several inches down my back to which is stirring reactions from my family. I’m to the point that I don’t care anymore  as it is making me feel good and certainly helping my appearance in being as feminine as I can. One never knows where one will do to change after many years of being who we have looked like. So start enjoying  who you are in a community that really supports and accepting for everyone. Very nice to meet you and have a wonderful journey ahead.

Stephanie 🌹

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?