Tagged: 

Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I finally did it!!!

Well… Sort of..

Last night i stepped outside my front door en femme for the first time ever! And it’s all thanks to the ladies in this community that encouraged me to take small babysteps at a time, so i did..

Here’s how it went..

I was home alone all evening and thought about what some of the more experienced girls told me in the chatroom.. Maybe this was a good oppertunity, so I got dressed up for the occassion.

I was wearing a really short dress black dress with roses on it ( it barely covers my bumm), black glossy high heels, gstring, bra and silicone breasts (from Ali Express), wig and makeup.

I stood in the hallway for what seemed like an enternity, but i gathered up all my courage and opened the fornt door.. My heart was racing like crazy by now! But i opened the door never the less.

I turned on the hallway lights behind me so details would become less obvious, I think.. (I needed that idea to give me some more courage for the next babystep lol)

So I took my first ever outside the front door and just stood there for a while.. Some cars passed not seemingly giving me any second looks .. That was a relieve in some way. So i decided why not just simply walked a few feet back and forth?

Cars kept driving by as I live in a busy street. Then a few students on bikes came my way, so I made sure i was walking back to the door when they would drive by. This felt exillerating!!

I decided to take it one step further by bending over in my short dress to “fix” something with my highheels, basically flashing anyone who drove by. I felt so slutty, I loved it! Hihi
      So I want to thank all the girls in here that encouraged me to just take a few babysteps to try it!

Please let me know in the comments what you think about my first endevour? 😉

Xx

Cynthia

Anonymous

Congratulations Cynthia! That first step out the door is such a huge leap. Once you make that you will start to make more steps with them finally going out in public over and over. Today I slipped on a white denim skirt, sleeveless top, white tennis shoes and headed out. I had to take a return to UPS and Kohl’s and while out I stopped at Walmart, Macy’s, Target and last stop the grocery store. And it all started with a walk to take the trash bin to the end of the driveway, from there the post office and finally just going out. Enjoy your new freedom!

Carla

TY Carla for you reaction and sharing.

<3

Nancy
      Lady

Congrats Cynthia, I’m still working on building up that courage myself.

Birel

Congratulations Cynthia!

hugs

Autumn

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Cynthia congratulations…certainly a wonderful experience and one you’ll never to forget. It’s the beginning of many more ahead. Go girl…..🌷

Congratulations on your first time out 🙂

Great! Get some ice cream!

Patty Phose
      Duchess

Great story. My first time out fully femme was also outside my front door. I stood there for maybe 10 seconds before I heard a nose and hurried back inside. Then after several more times out and longer each time, I finally walked to the car. I nearly walked into a guy walking his dog. I was so scared. I walked to the car and opened the door trying to get in quick before he got a good look at me or maybe recognized me.

The  interior lights came on when I opened the door, spotlighting my legs in my shiny pantyhose, stilettos and very short dress. I was so nervous and scared, I needed several minutes to calm down. I drove around a couple of hours getting out and walking around occasionally. It was so scary but what a thrill and so exciting.

Well done Cynthia,I am underdressed most days this time of year just panties ,in the cooler months bra and pantyhose as well ,whether I will ever get out the front door enfemme that I can’t see happening but I can live in hope !

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?