Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello everyone, I just joined last night and am still feeling my way around the site. I’ve been a  crossdresser since a teen with some long gaps (the last one was 20 years!) but I’ve found the urge impossible to resist so I’ve returned to the fold and I am loving it!  Actually I’m kind of doing double duty because not only am I out and about as Pamela, I’ve also taken up nature photography too! Wow, almost too much at once, but I’m having a great time. Not sure where I am going with this, but it is bound to be interesting

Anonymous

Hi Pamela, I’m new to the site as well. I’m nervous and excited at the same time. Ann.

Hi Pamela,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hello Pamela and Ann.  Welcome to CDH and look around to your hearts content, but also don’t be shy about joining the threads and getting to know the other ladies.  Chat room is always open too as we have GF’s all over the world.  Enjoy and relax.

PaulaF

Hi Pamela!

Welcome to CDH!

Everyone here is friendly and supportive. Jump in. Ask questions. Go to Chat and say Hi. Feel free to participate in the forums. It’s the kindest most accepting group I have ever been a part of.

Hugs

Autumn

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Welcome Pamela.  It’s wonderful to have you here with us in this wonderful community . Enjoy browsing through many of our well written forums, read about stories of others learn more on     as they journey through their experiences. Many here to meet , talk with and for some develop wonderful friendships. A caring place I hope you enjoy being part of. Very nice meeting you

Stephanie 🌹

Emily
      Lady

Hello and welcome Pamela! Glad to have you here as part of our community. Sounds like life is busy and exciting for you. Free to ask questions and share thoughts here. So much information available from some amazing ladies who love to help. Have fun!

Hi Pamela.
      I’m happy you found CDH and are allowing us to be part of your journey!

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Welcome back Pamela!

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?