- September 1, 2020 at 5:47 pm #379907Carrie LParticipantRegistered On: August 5, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 0Has thanked: 14 timesBeen thanked: 20 times
Hi, I’m Carrie,
I just wanted to say hello to everyone. It’s been a difficult year for me. I came out to my wife of nearly thirty years, about my dressing last year. Though I have cross dressed all through my marriage She said she never suspected, nor does she accept it either. So I purged. I got rid of everything associated with my dressing, including being on this site. I couldn’t get rid of the urges though. Now I’m moving slowly. We’re talking about it. I’m hoping for the best.
20 users thanked author for this post.
- September 12, 2020 at 9:45 am #383069Heather HarrisonParticipantRegistered On: August 3, 2020Topics: 10Replies: 104Has thanked: 657 timesBeen thanked: 480 times
- September 12, 2020 at 9:38 am #383068Teralynn LovingParticipantRegistered On: October 17, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 969Has thanked: 5397 timesBeen thanked: 1495 times
Hi Carrie, Teralynn here. Welcome to CDH. Sounds like you are in for a rough journey with a wife that is not accepting or supportive! There is always a possibility that at some point down the road she will see how much crossdressing means to you and have a change of heart. The Vegas odds on that are not good but it isn’t completely impossible! Purging all your feminine attire is also not likely to curb your desire to crossdress! All it may accomplish, is you having to replace all the items you love to wear at a later date! I noticed on your profile page a comment about whether or not it was wrong to be confused about being trans! If you are born in a male body and suddenly find yourself attracted to feminine clothing or even attracted to the idea of having feminine feelings it is only natural to be a little confused about such things but we feel what we feel. There is no wrong or right about it. It just is! There are many valid reasons why people crossdress and none of them make you a weird, crazy or evil person. But there are plenty of persons on this planet, including your wife, who think that crossdressing is wrong! You might even have some negative feelings about it yourself. Will that make you stop? Survey says- no it won’t! At some point the urge will get the best of you and you will start again! It may be a month or years down the road, but if there is a feminine part of you that needs to be recognized, then eventually it will be! Here at CDH you will find lots of friendly crossdressing people who understand what you are going through! A lot of them have been through similar circumstances! So no matter how your spouse feels about your crossdressing, know that your CDH sisters are here to support you. By the way try to not think too badly of your wife! She married a man and may have real difficulty in coming to an understanding of how a real man can also have a feminine part that needs to be expressed! If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. – Blessings
- September 3, 2020 at 7:18 am #380387
- September 3, 2020 at 6:36 am #380370Jenny JonesParticipantRegistered On: November 5, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 105Has thanked: 97 timesBeen thanked: 363 times
- September 3, 2020 at 6:14 am #380360
- September 2, 2020 at 3:32 pm #380175
- September 1, 2020 at 8:16 pm #379954AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 1Replies: 182Has thanked: 1493 timesBeen thanked: 628 times
Hello Carrie, welcome to CDH…
I hope you and your wife can work it out. My girlfriend has been with me since I started CD’ing in 2003. When she needs male me, Natasha cannot come out. But there are many days she enjoys Natasha’s company. She likes to go out with Natasha as BFF. Its such a great feeling. I am truly grateful to have such a wonderful SO. So, I do hope you and your wife can work this out. Chin up… Natasha
- September 1, 2020 at 7:57 pm #379952Stephanie BassParticipantRegistered On: November 30, 2019Topics: 5Replies: 749Has thanked: 6273 timesBeen thanked: 2225 times
Hi Carrie nice to meet you and ive been here a bit but we never met before you left so we can fix that now . Yes im sorry for you and hope you and your wife can come to some agreement and some boundries that will be helpful for Carrie to be around .As we all know she cant go away she is in your heart and mind sorry about the purge its never good and you will never replace items you loved . Im one of the lucky ones been married 37 years came out to wife within months after marrige and with a lot of conversation with boundries set we have had a great life as hubby and wife girlfriend and wife but as we say here baby steps and lots of conversations slow and easy wins this race . Maybe not a win but within limits from wife Carrie can co live with you and have fun .Good luck pm if you need to chat anytime and again nice to meet you .
- September 1, 2020 at 7:50 pm #379951Stephanie RobertsParticipantRegistered On: May 20, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 280Has thanked: 2226 timesBeen thanked: 897 times
- September 1, 2020 at 7:42 pm #379946Bettylou CoxParticipantRegistered On: May 26, 2019Topics: 16Replies: 1434Has thanked: 2342 timesBeen thanked: 4267 times
Hi Carrie, and welcome back. I think that most wives tolerate our femme life, more than actually accept it; but an honest conversation about the subject can result in lead to a compromise acceptable to you both. My own wife thinks it is wrong for a man to wear a dress, but we have come to an agreement where she sets boundaries and I honor them, to our mutual benefit. It is much better than hiding in the closet, with fear of being caught. I hope you two will be able to find that middle ground.
- September 1, 2020 at 7:20 pm #379924
- September 1, 2020 at 6:33 pm #379917
- September 1, 2020 at 6:10 pm #379915Stephanie FlowersAmbassadorRegistered On: June 26, 2017Topics: 25Replies: 4248Has thanked: 6160 timesBeen thanked: 6490 times
Carrie welcome back girl.. Sorry in hearing about your wife and her feelings towards your dressing. But good news she’s willing to talk about it. It’s a start and I’m wishing you the best. I too have experience this early in my dressing as she in her dealings with me. 38 years of marriage when I opened up to my wife . Dicey at first but our talking help us and slowly she has been supportive but with caution. Boundaries were discussed and agreements were met. It’s a long journey and we are her with you and supportive in every way. Very nice meeting you…
- September 1, 2020 at 5:53 pm #379909Kay AndersonParticipantRegistered On: June 1, 2020Topics: 16Replies: 495Has thanked: 4641 timesBeen thanked: 2568 times
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.