Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Dani
      Lady

I was on CD H before. It was right after I finally figured out I was a CD.

I’ve had some ups & downs since then. Some purges. Stops and starts. But I went to counseling and was able to “come out” to the counselor. Things have steadily improved. It was so cool, I came out to her and she didn’t run screaming from the room. And it felt so good to get that off my shoulders. My wife knows but is not supportive. Sort of tolerates.

No desire for anything but to dress up every once in a while. It’s calming and relieves that inner pressure. I have nothing to prove. Don’t want to do this full time (family and stuff).

Catarina
      Lady

Hi Dani, reading your message is like looking in the mirror. If you feel like a good talk to share experiences, I’m here for you.
      Love,
      Catarina

Dani
        Lady

Catarina, thank you very much. I really loved your answer, “looking in the mirror”. Isn’t amazing we can do that. We “know” what the other is thinking or going through.

Anonymous
      Lady

Welcome back. Glad you’re making progress with a counselor. Try not to purge but put your wardrobe away until you need it again.

Trish White
      Baroness

Hi Dani, welcome back sweetie. I’m with Catarina, my wife, at best, tolerates Trish but that’s it. We’re sisters, so anytime you need to unload or compare notes please don’t hesitate to reach out. I’ll send you a friend request.

Love,

Trish

Anonymous
      Lady

I’d love to hear about your counselor sessions if it is helpful for you to talk about. I’d really like to talk to a professional about my dressing but I’m just not sure how to make that happen without raising a bunch of red flags at home.  Welcome back.
      Cody

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Dani,

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Dani
      Lady

[postquote quote=630607]
      I can tell you some. Without getting too bogged down my childhood sucked. I have lived with and fought with all the repercussions of that childhood all my life. In the middle of the CD self discovery I really started having some “dark” times. I knew if I didn’t get some help soon I was going to be in some real trouble (depression).

I found a good counselor on the first try. I had been dreading going just for that reason. I’ve had some good counselors over the years and bad ones. I couldn’t take it very well if I got a bad one. The thought of spilling my guts to more than one person really made me afraid. I also suffer from very low self esteem, actually I’m a hot mess. LOL.

Anyway, I’ll get back to the subject, I found a great counselor. She is a great person. Has a great ethics and is very professional while still being very compassionate. Very soon into the whole process I felt the overwhelming desire to “come clean”. CD friends strongly suggested against it. But I just knew if I was going to spill everything I had to spill EVERY thing. I won’t say she wasn’t shocked – but she hid it well. And more than anything she showed me compassion. She didn’t criticize, or judge. She didn’t encourage and she didn’t discourage. It was perfect and it was incredibly liberating. We hardly discuss it anymore. Not really necessary. We have moved on to tougher issues.

I think we are a collection of “things” – parent, child, employee, male, female, young, old, emotion(s), aches & pains, so many things. Some of those things when denied throw us out of balance. Sorry for the long wandering answer! 🙂

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome back.

Hugs, Liara

Anonymous

Welcome back Dani, nice to meet you.

Hi Dani,

Welcome back to CDH.

Alice

Chrissy Simpson
      Duchess - Annual

Hello Dani and welcome back.  Thanks for sharing.

Chrissy

Jennie Heels
      Duchess - Annual

Hi Dani,

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?