• This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hello ladies,

I haven’t been here in a very long time. I seem to have been in a phase of repressing these feelings of wanting to dress up, but I was so grateful for all of your warm acceptance and wanted to return and spend time with you all again. I thank you in advance for your friendship.

Sincerely,

Lillian

Hi Lillian,

Welcome back. I under stand about repressing these feelings. I seem to go through this a few times a year. but it seems to depend on just how we are feeling sometimes. In spite of knowing that these feelings have never really completely gone away after many years. but some times just taking along dormancy of many years. we sometimes think why do I have to do this and again I know for my self that it just something that really is just apart of me. If it wasn’t it wouldn’t be so powerful some times. But a lot of thoughts and feelings go with this journey and it is different for all of us for sure. The day will come for all of us when we just accept it like any thing else. But I think our male selves some times firmly believes it has to front and center in our lives. Once again welcome back.

Hugs,

Amanda

Anonymous

Hi Amanda,

Thank you for the thoughtful note!

I seem to always be waxing or waning when it comes to my crossdressing iinterests. You have some wise words there and we each certainly have to figure this part of ourselves out.

I’m grateful for your support and look forward to getting to know you.

Hugs to you too!

Lillian

Marianne
      Ambassador

Hi Lillian.
      Welcome back to CDH, though I haven’t had the opportunity to know you before. I’m a long time crossdresser that accepted the feminine part of myself many years ago. I go out as Marianne whenever and wherever I have the opportunity. You’re welcome to contact me anytime.

Anonymous

Hello Marianne!

It’s so nice to meet you. I look forward to getting to know you and appreciate your warm welcome back. Good for you that you are able to fully explore this side of you and enjoy being you.

Hugs!

Lillian

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?