Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hey I’m Sophie, living in Worcester, UK, I’m so happy to be here.

I’ve had a year break due to the stress of work, but now looking to get back into my passion (being me).

I’m here for tips from more experienced ladies, and also making friends.

It’s lovely to meet everyone x

Chrissy Simpson
      Duchess - Annual

Welcome Sophie:

Enjoy the forums and making friends.   See you in the chat room sometime.

Chrissy

Hi Sophie and welcome back.

It never leaves you does it, the need to dress in nice female clothes? It looks like we are fairly near each other by comparison to many here.

It would be great to chat and support each other.

Natasha x

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Sophie welcome back,  get comfortable again and catch up with old friends and make new ones. So lovely having you back.

Stephanie 🌷

Hi Sophie its so nice to have you back as we all try to leave sometime its in your heart and sole and keeps a girly grip on your life and im wondering whats wrong with this ha ha .. Girlfriend the light has allways been on for you to return home so look up old friends  sorry girls didnt mean age wise he he .. should have said rekindle friendships and start many new ones sounds better.. Get re aquainted with the site as we havent changed much and jump back in when you get the feeling as with all of us here the pink fog is in you and keeps you feeling girly .. So nice to see you home and hope to catch you here for a chat sometime..

Stephanie bass

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH.

Hugs, Liara

Anonymous

Welcome back to your passion!

Hi Sophie,

Welcome back to CDH.

Alice

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Sophie

It’s lovely to meet you as well!

Welcome to CDH!

💕 Lara

Hi Sophie, and welcome. I hope you year’s sabbatical gave you the opportunity to consider what you want to learn for your journey into femininity. I know from my own experiences I have grown from where I just got some ‘kicks’ dressing up to where now I find being Paulette to be a soothing and growing experience. I can’t begin to describe how she has helped me understand my self and my relations with others in a very positive way. I hope this happens to you as well. Hugs, Paulette.

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Sophie,

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Welcome Sophie,

You have a ton of written and personal experiences at your finger tips. If you can’t find an answer just ask…… there are hundreds of us and someone can give you first hand knowledge on any question you ask. Luv, TERI

Anonymous

Hi Sophie, I’m from the UK as well and I come and go. I love being me when I’m me.

Welcome back Sophie, Its nice to meet you as well.

Hugs

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?