Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you for all your heavenly advice in advance of our getaway. Just back last night and had a wonderful time, thanks to all of you. I know my time will come when I share my crossdressing with my wife and you will all be there to guide me. I know I haven’t been here long but I really do love you all!!!

Hugs and Kisses always

Candace

Emily
      Lady

Isn’t it great to have a place like this where you can be a new member or a long term one and still feel the love and support from so many like minded people?

Anonymous

Candace

I totally agree with Emily…

one day or one year, we are all just happy to interact…..”newbie” or not, the advice is just as relevant as the pink fog envelops us all as one!!!  …

..happy your getaway was so good…

huggs, grace 💋💋

Anonymous

glad everything went well.

Candace I’m so happy your time spent here has been beneficial to you and your wife (by default)

Hi Candace so happy for you that things went well for your getaway with wife it allways helps the heart feel better. And like was said the coming out party can come anytime . You and your wife deserve the time together and not end in a lets say a girl fight . Congrats Candace pick your time and place and ease into it with (Baby steps) .

Stephanie Bass

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Relationship Advice’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?