Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Curious to see how all you ladies get smooth where it’s difficult to reach.

Anonymous
      Lady

I use a back groomer first then attach a Gillett razor to a razorba long handle back shaver. It works well enough but I wish I could just go and have electrolysis done…current inflation has killed that wish for now.

Carolyn Kay
      Baroness - Annual

I would love to shave off that nasty hair back there but my wife refuses to let me shave my body. I once injured my back and they had to put a tape on it to hold a device that administered heat. They asked if they could shave it, I think I said yes way to fast for them, lol. They shaved my whole back, to make it look more balanced, I was in Heaven.

I answered SO does it for me, only because my real answer isn’t listed – my salon gal does it for me.  I get my back waxed every month along with chest and arms.  I used to shave those areas (used a long handled back shaver) but it was a constant struggle and my wife does not allow stubble.  Switched to waxing and it’s been much better.  Still shave my armpits and legs in the shower each day.

Like Stephanie, I get waxed on most of my body.  Where I go they won’t do under boxer shorts, but I get everything else except my armpits done.  I shave my armpits to keep them clean.

Before I was waxing, I would use a device that was a combination of a loofah (one end of a long stick) and a back-scratcher.  I used the loofah to spread hair removal cream across my upper back where I can’t fully reach, and to wash it off again.  The lower back I applied hair removal cream by hamd.

Karla Rogers
      Duchess

I use hair removal cream.  My wife is so supportive and applies it to my back while I apply it to my chest and stomach areas.  Once it’s removed, I hop in the shower to wash off.  Then I shave my arm pits and legs.

I tried home waxing strips one time and my skin became irritated.  I have considered going to a pro but I haven’t followed through yet.

Roberta Broussard
      Duchess - Annual

However i decided to have it waxed regularly as someone else can see better and get all traces removed. Other than that, I stay completely shaved.

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

Before the pandemic I got a few laser sessions, so the hair that’s left on my back is very sparse and slow growing.  But I do plan to finish lasering it away completely.

I don’t have hair on my back but i get waxed every six weeks and that includes “between the cheeks” which i could never get on my own. I tip my esthetician bigly for that. 😮
      Highly recommended.

Thanks for asking.
      -joanne

J King
      Lady

I use Mangroomer although it does not cut very smooth.  Bakblade does get the back smooth, but the blades have to be replaced often, since the older blades can leave some nasty cuts.

Posted this in another thread…. I use a Phillips Norelco Bodygroom with an extension attachement.  It does not provide a smooth shave, but it is good enough. I use it weekly or every other week, depending on what activities I have planned.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?