Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Girls,

I can put on a dress, put on makeup, look at myself in the mirror and feel beautiful. Then, I turn and see back hair.

Any tricks, other than waxing? I’ve seen an ad for a long razor for the back.

I have the same issue, I use a Phillips Norelco Bodygroom with an extension attachement.  It does not provide a smooth shave, but it is good enough. I use it weekly or every other week, depending on what activities I have planned.

Just curious, is there a reason you’ve ruled out waxing?  In my opinion, it’s the best way to remove body hair.

Hi Samantha girl i hate to say this but maybe not ha ha  i cheat my wife shaves my backside he he yess all of it i can see the front but like you say hard to do the back so wife does it for me  good luck ..

Stephanie Bass

Anonymous

I’ve had success using Nair on my back.

I have never tried Nair I’m kind of scared of that stuff.

My SO helps me to shave my back. Anyways this week I am trying a waxing on back, legs and chest.   I get tired of shaving my legs so I figured try wax and see if it’s better.

Susan

I too have back hair.  I’ve ruled out any hair removal, so the trick I use (not very glamourous) is picking clothing that covers up the back totally.  So that means nothing backless, no keyhole blouses, it has to cover up the back completely.

Check out all of the products made by MANGROOMER you can buy them on Amazon for a reasonable price. I looked into them until my wife agreed to shave my back.
      she does it for me about every two weeks. If. If not starts to itch growing back.
      This summer is the first time I’ve ever shaved my entire body and it feels wonderful . I was a little self conscious at first thinking everyone could tell. So far nobody has said a thin

Natalie💋💋💋💋

Nancy
        Lady

Yeah, I use the Mangroomer. Honestly it’s not my favorite, but I haven’t found anything better yet. I don’t like chemical hair removal products and other options are too expensive for me. So for now, I struggle through it maybe once a month with the Mangroomer.

Nancy

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

Laser is best if you can afford it.

My back is almost smooth except for tinsy tiny spots of a few hairs on the back of my shoulder. However my issue is with my arms, chest and legs. *rolls eyes*
      I use hair removal products such as Nair. Which help for a few days but shortly after that my body hair starts to regrow again. I fear waxing. I have zero tolerance for pain. Yikes. So unless it’s laser treatment just like Emily suggested or electrolysis I seem to be stuck with hair removal creams and razors for the current time.

Karla Rogers
      Duchess

I’m fortunate that my wife is very supportive. I don’t have a lot of hair on my back, but I still like a smooth appearance. My wife applies Nad’s for Men hair removal cream on my back.

I also have a light pulse which has given me good results on my chest, stomach and legs, so she treats my back with that as well.

Cece X
      Lady

How odd, I do not know if I have back hair. I have never thought to check until I read this thread. On second thought, maybe I would rather not know.

I shave mine with a razor.

Yes there is the Mangroomer but I took a cheap Bic 3 blade, heated it at the bend and made it more a 90 degree. The problem with razors as they’re designed is the angle you typically hold it and the blade angle are not proper when you shave your back. The simple bend works great for me and if you struggle you can add a piece of tubing to lengthen to reach “That Spot” . When the blades dull they pop off and you can add a fresh one.

I hate hair!

Sandy

I am one of the lucky ones. My wife takes care of the hair on my back with a Norelco Bodygroom. She has been doing this long before I came out as a CD. She doesn’t like body hair so everything else is shaved or I use hair removal cream. Have yet to try waxing. Have a high pain tolerance so don’t think that would be an issue.

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?