Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

3 days, man! 3 days!

After a slightly tiresome drive down, plagued with delays, so a 1.5 hour journey took 3.5 hours, I was late for my appointment.

The lady I’d booked with was fantastic in her preparation, and did not bat an eyelid when I mentioned that I am a MtF CD.

Thanks to this site, when she asked for photos of the look I was going for, I sent some pictures of Chloe Sevigny, with whom I’d face matched.

I love her fresh, natural look, and, when Poppy saw the pictures and my CDH profile picture, she was very excited.

She’d never done makeup for a CD before, but was totally up for it.

And wow!

When she finished, girls, I was almost in tears! What a lovely transformation!

I will upload a picture or 2 – the look is incredibly easy to maintain, as the powder and lipstick are a good match for my own.

Any UK girls looking for a makeover, I would totally recommend her.

I then spent a lovely day shopping, strolling on the prom, and enjoying a fantastic vegetarian meal at Terre a Terre. Expensive, but oh my!

The shops were relatively empty, but the sale items weren’t really what I was looking for.

This was all about enjoying the experience, and every time I caught a glimpse of my reflection, my heart skipped a slightly narcissistic beat. I could not believe that I could look like this, or that it would make me feel so wonderful for so long.

I am currently sitting in Bar Revenge, having met and spoken to my CD friend Nicole and her CD friend. I’m drinking, singing and chatting with 3 people I’ve never met before. I love this bar – and I’ve only had a couple of sips of my drink!

The Premier Inn know me by sight now, and always find me a better room, and spend time in friendly chat.

I can’t wait for the drag shows to start again, but, for now, I’m happy to make the best of being out, happy and even a little proud of who I am, in Brighton.

Love Laura

Anonymous

Hi Laura,

I’m on the other side of the pond, but I want to join you!!

Kay

Picture uploaded to my pictures area – please admire this wonderful lady’s work!

Love Laura

Isabel
      Lady

Hey girls,

Sounds like you#ve had a great time.  I’m just on the other side of the Irish Sea and as I’ve mentioned in other forums, plan on going to mainland UK for a femme break.

Can I ask where to went to get your make-up done.  you never said.  Would also love to know, did the artist teach you techniques, suggest products that would suit you or just do all for you.

Hugs,

Isabel

Hi Isabel,

The artist’s name (and she asked me to share with my CD friends, as she quickly saw the market potential) is Poppy Tallulah.

Her website is here: https://www.poppytallulah.co.uk/

You can see from the photos and testimonials that she’s really good at what she does – if you’re a UK lady, or visiting the UK (outside of restrictions!), do book an appointment if you get the chance.

She explained everything, and showed me the products she was using, described the techniques – everything except the “secret sauce” – her artistic abilities to apply that to a face, and bring out the most feminine aspects.

I think it’s a total bargain for £40, and, in the privacy of her flat, ideal for those who don’t want public attention in somewhere like Mac, which will provide for CDs, but it can be slightly intimidating in a busy shop  generally full of women, with the odd bored looking man!

Love Laura

Soooo happy, girls!

I managed to get my makeup to resemble Poppy’s, at a basic level, and have felt good about it and received compliments.

It was so sunny this afternoon, following torrential showers at lunchtime, I am wearing my tiniest summer dress, and received so much admiration.

Thank you, Poppy, for transforming my look!

Better than that, I secured tickets to see Davina Sparkle, had some lovely banter with her before the first show – which was fast-paced and enormous fun!

Now enjoying a veggie burger and chips at the Beach Hut before the 2nd performance at 10pm. This has panned out to be another amazing day and night!

Can’t believe tomorrow is the last day!

Day 3, morning highlights:

It’s the most gorgeous summer day, hot, but not excessively so, with a refreshing sea breeze.

I had half my lunch stolen by an opportunistic seagull, but am on cloud 9, so don’t care. It gave entertainment to those around me, and gave rise to cheerful conversation.

I have spoken to so many different people, most of whom are intrigued by the cross dressing thing and have a lot of questions. It’s nice to feel like an ambassador for the craft, out in the field, destroying assumptions and cultivating the love.

The look on people’s faces when they find out I’m strongly hetero, married with 3 is priceless, and it always moves from there to “I love what you’re doing” or something similar.

One lady asked me where I’d got my wig, after seeming surprised that it’s not my real hair (yeah, right) – she was wearing a wig, because her hair was falling out due to stress.

She was genuinely shocked by how little it cost, hehe!

I have taken a bazillion selfies, and will upload a couple more.

It’s the last day, and I am really noticing how self conscious I still am, so I’m taking the opportunities presented by talking to people to engage outside of my own head. You never know, with the information, I might be able to do something constructive rather than simply swanning around looking pretty.

I have to say if the opportunity arose, I really could happily live dressed this way, dressing occasionally in male clothes for occasion, rather than the other way around – hence there needs to be more to it.

Does anyone else feel this need? I mean, the need to make a kind of life out of the cross dressing thing, so it’s no longer the end game, but a step forward to a better life?

I promise I haven’t been drinking today!

Love Laura

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?