Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

My wife is theoretically accepting, but finds it hard to accept my dressing (over 5 years now). She recently made it clear she wished to see less of it. I’m worried about it regressing into a DADT situation.

Does anyone have any advice other than, “talk with your wife about your concerns”.

Anonymous
      Lady

So I assume you’ve been dressing in front of her? Has she been involved with makeup or clothes?

DADT is not the end of the world but a balance where she and you can live without conflict and still remain together. You should respect her wishes unless you’re ready to be on your own.

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Jessica, it can be soooooo hrd to explain to our SO why we need to express our fem side, espescially when most are not sure ourselves the reason. Maybe let her know that you understand she is having a problem with it and maybe come up with a comprimise. Cut back to only dressing in her view once a week and any other times when she is not around. If you have the desire to go out in public, ask to go out on a girls day out. I am going to assume that to go out and be treated as her friend, Jessica, and just having some ‘girl talk’ would send you into heaven (it would me). Try maybe picking up a fast food meal at a drive though and eatoing it at a part out of the way where you are unlikely to run into people you know. What I am thinking if she can see how much you enjoy this girl time with her just maybe she will lighten up a little.
      Unfortunately I don’t see much other thing you can do rather than those 3 choices. 1 go back into DADT, 2 find a comprimise, or 3 end up going your seperate way’s.

. Cassie

Peta Mari
      Lady

Maybe. Just be maybe. Its as simple as your wife stating she doesn’t want to see you enfemme.

We live on a farm. We often butcher our own meat. And I’ll often go hunting as well. My wife doesnt want to watch the killing process. But will help cut the carcass into portions.

Both my wife and I like watching “Dr Pimple Popper,” on utube. We have family who simply say “Yuck, I don’t want to watch that stuff.” (Yeah I know. They are strange bods.)

My wife loves watching what football. Australian NRL, not soccer. Me. Yawn. Boring. Same when it came to the winter olympics. Yawn. Meanwhile my wife is yelling with frustration or excitement at the tv screen.

Relationships are always a continual flux of compromise.

Maybe you guys can explore why your wife doesn’t want to see you dressed. (Without you, or her getting defensive.)

I know you said other ideas apart from discussing it. You saying that is a classic 101 deflection in that real communication has waned in the relationship. Communication could be the very thing that is needed.

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by Peta Mari.
      Anonymous

Celeste,
      That choice was made for me when my wife moved out a month ago. Not because I am a cd, but for other reasons. Now I can be Kerri whenever I want and right now I am a blond bimbo in a little black dress smelling like a French whore.

Kerri

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Relationship Advice’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?