Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Okay, i am 67 but i have bags under my eyes that almost have to go in checked luggage not carry on.  Short of surgery what can i do to reduce the size or at least the appearance of them?

Hi Bobbie, if you dont go down the surgery route, you could try a decent collagen and peptide cream for under your eyes, apply this morning and evening after first giving your face a good clean. It wont work straight away and you will have to keep up a good facial regime, you should start noticing some results after a couple of weeks or so.

As we age, our skin loses its elasticity, which gives rise to wrinkles and bags, the collagen acts as a topical filler, replenishing collagen in the skin which as we age, less and less is produced by our skin. Collagen and elastin are protiens in the skin to make it more young looking and to keep things firm!

If i was to be honest, i dont think the cream alone is going to totally eradicate your bags, but it will lessen them.

Remember that a good skin regime is important at any age, but more so as we get older, you should exfoliate 3 to 4 times per week, to get rid of all those nasty dead skin cells on the surface and free radicals and pollutants, never ever use soap!!!! it messes with the ph of the skin and causes dryness. Try to use a ph balanced face wash. In the morning use a good day cream with a spf factor of at least 15 and at night use a good anti wrinkle night cream, always wash your face first before applying these.

I could go on and on, but with these basic steps, you should see a good improvement as long as you dont smoke or use sunbeds!!! 🙂

Love and kisses, Fiona xxx

Thank you so much, Fiona.  I know less than nothing about facial care and makeup and my wife uses very little, though she did offer to share her exfoliating wash and her peeling mask with me.

<p style=”–original-color: #333333; –original-background-color: #ffffff;”>Fiona, I am with you on that you have to use both</p>

Anonymous

[quote quote=201764]…you could try a decent collagen and peptide cream for under your eyes…
      [/quote]

Have you (or anyone else) used such creams, and have any recommendations that are not silly money?

Hi Jasmine, yes you are right, some prices of the creams are crazy!! i use one called dermavio ‘ten years younger’ deep wrinkle collagen filler cream, its as cheap as chips, my wrinkles under my eyes have all but gone, admittedly, they were not too bad anyway, but nonetheless, the cream did the trick, however you do have to keep using it. The cream is available from home bargains, here in the uk. Another product i use, again from the same place is balance snake venom, dont worry!! it doesnt contain any venom! its just the name of the product, its a serum which contains marine collagen, glycerin and syn-ake, it comes in a dropper bottle and i have found it to be quite effective, again, its cheap!

Just another thought too on the subject of skin care, keep yourself hydrated!! drink 2 litres of water a day to keep your skin hydrated and supple 🙂

Fiona xxx

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?