Viewing 20 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I spent a lovely afternoon baking zucchini bread en femme.  I am catering a dinner for about 50 people tomorrow night. I am serving zucchini bread for dessert. I only wish I could serve dinner wearing a dress and heels but I don’t think this crowd would appreciate it. Do you like to bake en femme?  It is so relaxing.

I voted no, simply because I hate any form of cooking whether I am en femme or otherwise. But I do like doing other house work en femme, ironing, hoovering, cleaning windows…

Seeing as I am a trans woman, and live and do everything that way, baking, cooking and anything in the kitchen is always en femme.  And I always wear a very pretty apron in the kitchen.  🙂

Hugs,

Ms. Lauren M

Anonymous
        Lady

Hi Lauren.

I remember my aunts wearing aprons when cooking. When I cook while dressed I love wearing a pretty apron in the kitchen and have several I’ve accumulated over the years. I try to match the apron to the outfit if possible.

Brandi
        Lady

Hi Lauren,

Have not done much cooking in femme but when I have an apron is always worn.

Not the most neatest in the kitchen so only wear full aprons to keep my outfit as clean as possible!!!!

Hugs,

Brandi

I don’t go out of my way to be en femme when baking. If I happen to be en femme, I’ll do it en femme. If I happen to be a guy in a dress (or skirt and top), I’ll do it that way. If I happen to be en homme, that’s OK too.

I won’t bake, why should I?
      I won’t bake, how could I?
      I won’t bake, merci beaucoup.
      I know my baking only leads to tummy ache.
      So I don’t care if you want cake, I won’t bake.

But I do like puttering around doing household chores in a skirt or dress. I will dress up just to empty the dishwasher.

Roberta Broussard
      Duchess - Annual

What I love is doing any type of normal activity but doing it dressed. leaves me feeling complete.

Carolyn Kay
        Baroness - Annual

Somehow, doing normal things while in femme mode, seems more natural to me. I find I enjoy them more too.

Same here honey.  I haven’t cooked yet en femme but I’ll do house chores and just lay around dressed making my looks how i live my life

J J
      Lady

My wife is the baker of the family, and she is really good at it, so I leave the baking to her. Cooking, on the other hand I like do en femme, especially if we are having a nice romantic dinner together.

This was an absolute YES, I enjoy cooking or baking, just about everything dressed. I get up in the morning and days I don’t work I’m dressed before I even make coffee!!!  LOL

I love doing anything around the house while dressed femme. And yes I’ve made full meals, some prep cooking the lunches for the week and some baking as well. I love when my wife’s asks me if Ashley would mind cleaning the house, or make her lunch while I’m dressed. I do enjoy it so much more while presenting as a woman and it gives me a great reminder that she is totally cool with my feminine side.

I have a great deal of fun doing anything en femme. There’s nothing better than wearing heels, nylons, a short skirt and having your bra bouncing around everywhere. However, making beds and cooking is challenging, simply because every time you bend over there’s an argument between heels and everything else.

I made a bed down at the beach house a few weeks ago and the whole thing is tricky in heels. Similarly, dropping bits of chopped onion on the floor and then trying to retrieve them in heels is a nightmare.

However, there’s nothing to beat strolling around a shopping mall in heels and nylons, so I’ll have to just get on with it.

Angela Booth
      Hostess

I cook, I bake and no one has a tummy ache…………I launder I press and always wear a dress………

Wait… Is “bake” code for something?

Be careful using the oven with a synthetic wig, I ruined my favorite one that way.

I haven’t had the opportunity to cook or bake en femme but would love to.  Unfortunately my wife doesn’t want to see me dressed so that makes it difficult.  I do, however, do other household chores when dressed.  When my wife is out I will dress and change the sheets, do laundry, vacuum, sweep and mop, etc.  It feels wonderful when I do that.  Maybe someday I’ll be able to dress when she is present and do some baking and cooking.

XOXO
      Suzanne

Janet Woodham
      Duchess - Annual

Nearly all my cooking and baking is done as Janet the only exception being the rare occasions I have someone staying with me.

I love to bake to begin with . But , I find it better for me to bake when I’m dressed . In my mind it makes what I’m baking sweeter and special because I’m doing it as a woman .

I have not yet learnt to bake, although it’s on my to-do list.

On the other hand, cooking is something I not only have to do regularly but really enjoying doing and especially so, when fully dressed as a rather traditional housewife.

It is only on the rare occasions that I am not home alone, that I do not religiously first slip on a nice panty, house dress and low-heeled ladies’ mules before cooking.
      I also find that doing laundry and ironing, or any other domestic chore, becomes a lot less tedious and more satisfying when dressed in comfortable and practical women’s clothes.

Love, Katherine

Rayna Carlian
      Duchess

I chose no merely because I wear as little as possible while making a HUGE mess when I bake.

LOL

If the oven is on… the clothing is down to a minimum…. I def don’t add makeup and try to do my hair either. Hair is up in a scrunchy or pulled back with a band or something to keep it out of the way.

Sorry, I’m not Suzy Sunshine in a dress and heels while baking…. 😉

Have fun out there,

xoxo

Rayna

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

Regardless of what I’m wearing, any baking experiment requires that I have a fire extinguisher nearby!

I voted no.

/EA

The first time I made Christmas cookies in a dress and platform heels was amazing!   The cookies even tasted better!

Baking is a messy activity for me. I only wear an apron incase of hot spills, it makes cleanup so easy. I just drop the apron in the laundry, hop into the shower and I am clean and spiffy.

Viewing 20 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?