• This topic has 7 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Having spent 40 years attending the opera in San Francisco, it was very apparent that many of the elegantly dressed ladies had more to them than met the eye. I am certain that many of us have dreamed of attending an opera, symphony or a grand Ball in an elegant evening gown. Would be interested in stories from any girls that have had to  opportunity to go out dressed in an elegant gown.

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

I haven’t but I too look forward to hearing the story of whomever HAS done so!  I would LOVE to go to an outing in a beautiful evening gown!

Cyn

Anonymous

Well kinda. Back close to 20 years ago I went to an Arthur Murray Dance Competition in Nashville. The final evening was a costume ball where the different schools competed for prizes. We went as Snow White and seven dwarfs. At 6’2″” in 2 1/2″ heels and a costume I sewed myself, I was Snow White. I ended up getting the best costume award for a man. I then went back to my room and changed before coming back back for the rest of the evening. I wore a blue velvet dress, with nude pantyhose. I had shaved completely and had done a wonderful job with my makeup. I hadn’t told anyone of my plan and surprised everyone. I had a great time when one of the instructors from another school took me onto the dance floor and danced with me. It was a wonderful evening.

Anonymous

I am lucky enough to attend a ball every year, put on by my support group. It’s a grand affair, a whole weekend experience with the ball night attracting up to 150 or so people.

It’s a great weekend.

Anonymous

Jane, you are  so lucky to have a great support group. Would love to see photos of you in your gown. I had the opportunity to attend a grand ball one Halloween in the 70s in San Francisco but  could not bring myself to do it.

I’ve never considered going to a ball….or an extravigant gala, but I do love going out dancing….

Great idea…..

Cookie! 🙂

Anonymous

2016_all the arts music movies tv and more: Stephanie Green original post: 

Having spent 40 years attending the opera in San Francisco, it was very apparent that many of the elegantly dressed ladies had more to them than met the eye. I am certain that many of us have dreamed of attending an opera, symphony or a grand Ball in an elegant evening gown. Would be interested in stories from any girls that have had to  opportunity to go out dressed in an elegant gown.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?