• This topic has 7 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi Girls

Bianca is stepping out more and more, travel, hotels, restaurants etc.

Does anybody know if any UK banks will issue a Bank card with my femme name on it without the need to legally change my name?

B x

Angela Booth
      Hostess

U.K. banks are committed to protecting against fraud and money laundering being governed by banking law and regulations.

The banks cannot change your name on the debit card without an official name change. What my bank did for me was to remove the Title,Mr, and use the first name initial and full surname.

As for a credit card I applied for a second card on my account in my femme name and was given a card and have had it for over a decade. I would not know this is possible now, due to laws but would say they could apply what they did for me with regard to the above. The thing to do is ask at the bank and/or card provider as I am sure they would be able to assist.

Cassie Jayson
        Duchess

I don’t know about the UK but I got a credit card in my fem name connected to HIS account. I checked recently about putting Cassie’s. name on my checking and was told without a name change document NO.

Cassie

They would be idiots if some accomodation was not possible, provide you give them full disclosure. You could spend twice as much! Good for you, good for the card issuers, good for the retailer and so on.

Nothing better for the economy than one person purchasing for two personas.

Araminta.

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

I don’t know about UK banks.  It was pretty easy to get a 2nd AMEX card with my femme name, linked to my primary card.  I just had to explain I was trans and hadn’t changed my legal name yet.

I know mastercard has a program called true name.  It will depend if your bank supports that program.

Where I live, the only bank to offer true name is one that I don’t deal with.  You may want to look at getting a supplemental card with your femme name, but read the fine print before you do.

There is a pre-paid debit card for use by friends and relatives.

Check it out on google?

Anonymous

Ordering items on-line, Terri started to receive junk mail, including CC offers. Filling one out, she got a phone call questioning the female name that didn’t match the male SS#. “That’s the name I use when ordering clothing”, she responded. The card was approved after a slight hesitation.

For a bank account, Terri opened a second checking account in his name, ordering checks in her name. The bank doesn’t know about Terri, and businesses don’t care as long as the checks clear.

Adds quite a bit of confidence when paying for things in her name.

Eileen

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?