Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I guess somehow, someway I have been banned, erased or something here. My posts don’t post and all my stuff doesn’t exist any more. I used to love being on here. It was my place to connect with others like me. Now my voice has been silenced. Hmmmm, freedom of speech and thought. What a novel idea.

Anonymous

You seem to be here, now.

Brielle
      Lady

I understand from the Ambassadors that people who are inactive for a long time (a year, maybe?) can just have their account “purged”. You migh try PM-ing them and see if the old articles and posts can be restored.

Hugs,

Brie

Anonymous

First, since we can see your posts going back to when you signed in into CDH, and you were obviously able to post this message, it is clear you haven’t been banned or muted.
      Too bad that you thought a good idea to post your complaint in public, before first asking any of the Ambassadors for assistance.
      Anyway, one point to make is that this is a privately owned website. It is not founded by any government entity. And as such, it is a moderated site. This is detailed in the terms of service and the site rules which are presented to all users and must be accepted when signin on and creating a new account.
      So there is a level of freedom of speech… as long as it is not against the site rules.

Regards
      Gabriela

Hi everyone!
        Not trying to be a “company girl “ but I agree here about contacting the management group before blowing a gasket. I have only been here since January, but have had some aggravation with a “sign in” issue a month or so ago. So the top IT lady (god help me but I am loosing it, I cannot recall her name) got on email with me on a Sunday!!Then to my surprise the Boss emails me and twins the advice and I switched browsers… all on Sunday within start to finish including a full check on comm links between us, in about 4 hours. So my experience especially for an unknown new girl was phenomenal.
        So I think the lines to problem solving are well announced and communicated, and sure as hell effective. Best to all, Jaime

Stevie Steiner
          Managing Ambassador

Thank you for this kind post Jaime.  Nine out of ten times issues arise from simple misunderstanding or ignorance of the situation.  The staff and management are here to help, not to hinder.  And we are more than willing to bend over sideways to help!  We simply ask that we all show respect for our fellow members, and as Gabriela stated, adhere to and respect the site policies and conditions.   Thats it… nothing extreme at all.  Some may consider it overly prudish or close-minded to not allow discussion of  sex, politics, or religion,  but do we really want that here?  Those topics just create divisiveness and arguement, and I would more prefer a sense of togetherness among us. 🙂

I could not post anything for a while. I did contact admin and I asked if I had done anything wrong. I had. Apparently the programming had a problem with emojis. I always leave a heart emoji after my name.  I have not had a problem since, but I do miss signing my name with a heart.
      Octavia

Anonymous

Octavia,
        If you want to go through the hassle, once you have submitted a reply to a thread, you can go back to it, select edit, and then add your emojis and resubmit it.

This only remains an option for a while (not sure how long), then you post is permanent. Don’t know why this works, but it does. 😉🥰

You managed to post your comment on here OK Jessica, perhaps youv’e been forgiven?

Lol! Needed that right now. Thanks!

Seriously that cheered me up!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?