Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi ladies, haven’t been on here for about a year, but thought I’d post an update. I’ve been a busy woman so I’ll update you chronologically.

I’ve been doing an accounting course. Aat level 2. Doing well in it 86%in my first test, 89% and 86% in third. I’m maintaining a high merit with one test left to go. Should get my qualification in mid June, final test in early may. Planning on going on to the L3.

I have been attending church for about 8 month. My local church of England, protestant church. They accepted me straight away. Today I was baptised in front ot the entire congregation during the Easter service. It was amazing.

I have a gf too. It’s a long distance thing we’ve been together for 3-4 months and I’ve been down to see her things are going well, but I’m aware of the dangers so prepared for the best and the worst. Hopefully we’ll be together properly in person in August.

Will try and post a picture of my Baptism.

Love you all. Trisha 😘😘

Congratulations and God bless!  He truly loves us all, just as we are!

That’s definitely how I feel. I’ve been a much calmer person since I started attending church.

God couldn’t care less whether we wear bras or BVDs.  He simply wants us to be happy and loving to all around us!  Too many ‘religious’ people are so narrow and ignorant of who God really is!  He loves us no matter what!

AnnaBeth Black
      Duchess - Annual

Hi Trisha

im so happy that you have found peace and happiness in your life.

hugs

AnnaBeth

Angela Booth
      Hostess

Congratulations Trisha and it seems your decisions in life are paying off big time and I hope it just keeps getting better.

🤞 Life stays on this course.  Definitely much happier, if not tireder these days.

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Trish, So glad to hear you are doing well. So happy for you that you found an accepting Church. I wish I could be accepted at my home Catholic that I have been going to for 25 years. I know that some will accept me as Cassie ( I am out to about 10 already), but I am sure some will not. I have gone to the nearby collage town Catholic church (invited be a friend who knows). I have told the Priest and most of the rest only know me as Cassie, Marie’s friend. SO maybe I’ll try going to this church full time.

Cassie

That’s interesting Cassie.  We had a Trans Catholic Priest at Keystone (I think).  Marg

I believe the Bishop of my diocese is a trans woman. I’m yet to meet her.

C of E, normally that’s head in the basin baptism, right? Mazel tov, sweetie!

Hugs & kisses,
      W.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?