• This topic has 100 replies, 54 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 54 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

When Jasmine was a young girl in the seventies almost all women wore pantyhose my mother wore them to work and I was so jealous being that’s their is a lot of us that remember that time I believe most of you will say pantyhose without a doubt these young women today don’t know what they are missing I loved the look and feel of pantyhose and nylons and always will thanks for reading kisses Jasmine

I go back and forth. I love the feel of sheer pantyhose but also love the feel of bar legs too.

Lanna

Anonymous

Thanks Lanna that’s cool but I am a pantyhose woman lol

Must wear pantyhose, even under pants.   Is it in fashionable?  Kate Middleton seems to think so!  They can be hot and inconvenient.  I understand why GGs dislike them but they feel so darn good and make our legs look great.

Anonymous

Melissa you are right about making our legs look better speaking for myself I involve pantyhose every time I dress even if it is knee high stockings lol

Omg I love love love thigh highs! Even if it’s under my drab pants when it’s 90 degrees where I work. The best part is peeling off my pants and just laying down with a fan pushing a cool breeze in my panties and thigh highs. It’s a really feminine and sexy feeling. They make my legs look great too and even covered by socks my feet actually feel cooler and more comfortable.

Anonymous

I love your response you go girl hugzz Jasmine

Anonymous

I love pantyhose (or tights as we call them in the UK). I love how my legs feel when I’m wearing tights and you’re right girls, they do make my legs look good. My favourite at the moment are opaque tights, I’ve got 3 pairs of gorgeous navy opaques, I feel great when I wear them.

Anonymous

Hey girl my favorite is a sheer suntan pantyhose when I was younger but my legs unfortunately don’t look as nice with age so a sheer black tights will do lol

Anonymous

I used to love American Tan tights when I was young.

Anonymous

I really love thigh-highs with the cute lace tops. I wear them nearly year round…with that said though, I also love the breeze on my bare legs when I’m wearing my Daisy Dukes, too!

Hugs,

Shawna

rhonda
      Lady

I’m into thigh highs . the Doc wanted me to wear compression socks so I got fem nylon cps that really hit the spot

Amy Myers
      Baroness

I love wearing pantyhose as well, love the look and feel. I like stockings as well, but pantyhose are easier to wear under my pants.

Amy

Anonymous

Thanks for sharing I simply love nylons on my legs hugzz Jasmine

for me i started off always wanting pantyhose but now I’m liking bare legs equal or more for some reason. i still love stockings with certain outfits though definitely 😉

Anonymous

Courtney you’re answer doesn’t surprise me you are a beautiful young woman jas

Patty Phose
      Duchess

Always pantyhose. I don’t show my legs without them

Anonymous

Patty I already knew your answer you love pantyhose as much as I do lol

Patty Phose
          Duchess

I’ve been wearing and loving pantyhose since I was 4. I loved their wonderful feel on my legs and to the touch. With a shirt that looked like a short dress and a borrowed pair of pumps, I would happily and proudly prance about the house showing off my pretty legs in nylons.

At 17,  began wearing pantyhose out with guy shorts and guy clothes. Soon after I got some short girls shorts and soon after that some platform wedges. I wanted to show off my legs in pantyhose better.

I had some long shirts that looked like short dresses. I bought them specifically to wear at home with pantyhose. These shirts covered my short shorts and it looked like I was wearing a short dress. I began wearing that out.

Funny how I started with pantyhose, a shirt that looked like a short dress and some heels and I was wearing that again. Then I met a girl who was surprised I didn’t dress fully as a girl. Over the next few months she helped me create Patty. Then I got to show off Patty at a college Halloween Party. I met other dressers there and partied with them often where I got to dress up sexy and wear pantyhose.

Every dress or skirt I wore had to be short with the goal of showing off my legs in pantyhose. Every pair of shoes had to enhance the look of my legs in pantyhose.

I started with pantyhose. I bought and wore clothes to show off my legs better in pantyhose, and I became a crossdresser so I could wear pantyhose and show off my legs.

No bare legs for this girl. For Patty it’s always pantyhose.

Anonymous

Patty I loved your response to my question you are so passionate about your nylons but I definitely understand how much I wish we could sit down with our legs crossed wearing our pantyhose with our pretty dresses and heels and talk about our experience as pantyhose lover’s lol

Pantyhose or stockings never bare my heels fit better with them.

Anonymous

Hey girl you are definitely right about that jas

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

Neither, when in Caty mode its always stockings/suspernders,(garters in the US). I can never get panty hose to stay up, (middle aged male spread=no hips).

&0 denier tights are my go to in an OZ winter. I started out at night cos the osteoarthritis in my knee was very painful, so I gotta keep the knee warm dont I?? (Much to ‘er indoors consternation, “you should have bought long johns!!!)

Bad luck I’m loving the tights 24×7..Tho thje cheap K Mart ones are too tight and cut the circulation in my big toes…

Ah…… the “pain and suffering” a girl must endure to feel her best

.Caty

Anonymous

You are so right it is hard to keep them up at times I think a lot of us wish we had hips lol

I do love pantyhose, but as a live in south Florida, it is often just too hot to wear them. And, if I’ve been fortunate enough to get some free time in the sun, I think my freshly shaved and tanned legs can look just as beautiful.

Hugs,

Elise

Hi Jasmine,

I’m with you all the way. Tights and stockings for me. I particularly like 15 denier black. Not only do they look good but feel so good too. Like Caty I prefer to wear suspenders most of all, but hold ups will do. Whatever, with some heels they are so very feminine. Hugs xx

Anonymous

We are definitely on the same page Jasmine

Anonymous

Pantyhose of course. Nothing beats the silky, shimmery, swooshy, and sexy feeling of hosiery. Cecelia De Rafael are the best. Z

Depends on what I am wearing, if in a cute summer dress it bare legs, I have incredible legs and very proud of them. But if a nice outfit definitely thigh highs and garters …love the sensation of them on do make me feel very girly and sexy

Anonymous

Pantyhose always…..make my legs look so much sexier

Anonymous

Alicia you sound like my kind of girl I wear pantyhose and nylons and much as possible lol

Becka
      Lady

Love sheer pantyhose!  Really have a desire to wear them out, under a dress.  Really want to get there someday!

Anonymous

Hey girl thanks for sharing I adore sheer pantyhose I wear them even under my jeggings lol

Well that depends on the occasion if im going out over to mothers appartment.and taking her shopping yes pantyhose if around house in a house dress no.

Anonymous

Good point how I wish I could go pick up my mom in a pretty dress and a pair of sheer energy pantyhose and high heels she would have loved to be with Jasmine I do believe I miss her so much you are very lucky to have a mother like that ❤️

Omg yes jasmine how WONDERFUL was it to be able to shop with mother.i will always cherris the WONDERFUL way on how she accepted me as a girl. And how much she would ALWAYS encourage me to TRANSTION to WOMEN. She was my best girlfriend. Like they say girls ALWAYS need there mothers. Mom is now RESTING in peace she passed away about a month ago. How I miss her

thigh high stockings

Anonymous

Naomi great choice girlfriend hugzz your friend Jasmine

I never wear pantyhose. I was a professional bike racer years ago and I had shapely legs and I shaved them all the time back then. I’ve always had girly looking feet and legs anyway. Years ago, one of my crazy friends told me about a contest to win a female leg modeling contract. We took photos of me with painted toenails and short shorts. I ended up getting contacted and went to do a test shot. I didn’t win the contest but they contacted me later and I ended up doing many women’s shoe and pantyhose shots. I don’t know if or where they ever got published though. I grew to despise pantyhose.

Patty Phose
        Duchess

I always wear pantyhose. Ever since I was 4, I loved to wear pantyhose, pumps and a shirt that looked like a short dress. I would happily and proudly prance about showing off my pretty lady legs in nylons.

From buying my own pantyhose at 13, to wearing pantyhose out with guy shorts and clothes at 17 and soon after buying and wearing short girl’s shorts and platform wedges, then wearing long shirts that covered the short shorts and it looked like I was wearing a short dress. All of this was to show my legs in pantyhose better.

I used to like to wear my legs in pantyhose outfits to go shopping for more clothes especially pantyhose. I often wondered if while buying pantyhose, anyone ever thought I was buying them for myself. Well, if I was wearing pantyhose while buying pantyhose, that would pretty much clear that up.

I got into conversations about pantyhose, got complimented on my legs and even got politely notified when I had a run in my pantyhose. I even met a girl who liked my look but was kind of surprised I didn’t wear all female clothes. Over the next few months she helped me build a fem wardrobe. Then I went to a Halloween Party in one of my favorite and sexiest outfits. It was a very short blue and white dress with stiletto heels and shiny tan sheer to waist pantyhose. It was meant to show off my legs in pantyhose.  That night I won “sexiest costume” and “best legs”. I also met other dressers and partied with them often throughout college. It was always about wearing pantyhose and showing my legs.

I won a few “best legs” contests and placed well in others. I also got the opportunity to do some pantyhose and shoes modeling. It was great showing off my legs in pantyhose and sexy shoes and having others appreciate and admire them. For me it is always about the pantyhose. Being Patty in slacks or bare legs is just not the same, as much fun and certainly not the thrill and rush wearing pantyhose is.

They can make or break an outfit. They certainly have an important place in fashion. Plus I’m a leg freak and believe it or not,  a some men can have better looking legs than many women.

Anonymous

I agree with you about the legs being nicer than most women you are so lucky to have beautiful legs and look so femmine kisses Jasmine

Thanks! That is so sweet!!! They’ve kept their shape fair well over the years. I think I was 52 or 53 in that photo. I’m 54 now. I’m getting ready to do another big photo shoot in the next month or so. Just not sure of the outfits I want.

Ashley
      Lady

I am happy with the shape of my legs, but I need more practice with skin care and shaving my legs to show them bare. I do love the look and feel of wearing pantyhose though.

I didn’t try on pantyhose until I’d been dressing for some time. Probably had to do with my reluctance surrounding my dressing initially. Bur now that I know what they feel like to wear, I wan to wear them all the time!

Pantyhose for me 99 per cent of the time.I have had a long love affair with tights/pantyhose since childhood.In common with you Jasmine I was extremely jealous of girls and young women who wore them.This was back in the seventies when I was a pre teen and subsequently a teenager.I still love them.It is an integral part of my crossdressing look.It’s only in recent years that I have come to realise that most women hate them.My wife is generally ambivalent about them but wears them regularly.I keep telling her that we must be a pair of old fashioned girls as we wear a lot of tights in nude and natural.Considered old fashioned in some quarters apart from my dear role model Kate Middleton.I also adore black opaque tights and sheer and nearly black.I hate to see young women go bare legged they look so much smarter in hose.

Kira
      Princess

Bare legs recently. I am still in mourning because JC Penney discontinued the best pantyhose known to mankind. eBay retailers sell them for $55 a pack, so frustrating.

Anonymous

What pantyhose was that hunny so sorry to hear about your loss lol hugzz Jasmine

Kira
          Princess

JCPenney Subtle Shapers Full Support pantyhose.  Everytime I think about them, I relive the disappointment.  I, literally, grew up wearing them from the age of 12 to my forties.

Anonymous

Kira I can feel your disappointment I grew up wearing sheer energy pantyhose from legg’s suntan they were my mother’s favorite and became mine as well when I would go to the store and buy that silver egg I was so happy to get home the smell of a new pair of pantyhose still makes me smile and feel like I am a young teenage girl lol

Kira
            Princess

Girlfriend, I can sooooo relate.

For me, it’s pantyhose all the way.  I go to Catherine’s to buy my pantyhose and they are wonderful.  Wish they carried stockings for my garter belt (for my naughty moods, hehehe).

Anonymous

Hey girl I love Catherine’s I have a credit card from them and I love their clothes but I don’t like their pantyhose they are not sheer enough for me I buy plus size woman pantyhose on line from Amazon I buy Berkshire all day sheer I absolutely recommend that you buy some you will thank me later hugz Jasmine

I prefer Leg Avenue sheer suspender hose. They have no pelvic panel or gusset. My first pair developed a run from the welt to the left knee and a hole below the left knee. I have a back-up pair. Yesterday I treated my self and up-graded to the lace trimmed style. Sad and happy at the same time.

Hi Jasmine in reply to your post I much prefer hold ups or stockings to bear legs I just think they look and feel sooo sexy always sheer no 7 denier for me love lace tops or plain .

Anonymous

I love hold up to be honest with you I love Nylon any style but growing up me and my mother’s favorite was SHEER ENERGY Pantyhose by LEGGS

I really love your enthusiasm for pantyhose/  tights Jasmine.You are a girl after my own heart dear.

I have what must be a few hundred pairs of tights/ pantyhose.Although my femme persona is that of a gentle middle aged woman I have to admit that my love of hose must be something of a fetish.No G.G. would ever have that many.I tell my non judgemental wife that I musn’t buy anymore but sbe says “of course you can”.She indulges me by saying that she would buy me some more expensive tights as a special treat.For day to day wear we normally by the inexpensive multi packs from Boots and Tesco.My wife doesn’t really relish tights.She wears them most days apart from summer.Like most women she puts them on without a second thougbt and cannot wait to take them off when they get too warm.I am the opposite I cannot wait to put them on.

Anonymous

Used to wear panty hose when much younger but now that I’m a mature lady I don’t bother with them anymore – much prefer stay-up stockings and only wear the shine variety. Sometimes wear suspenders and sheer black stockings. In summer I generally dispense with stockings totally and go bare-legged after applying tanning lotion – love the feel of skirts/dresses swishing on my bare legs and also the feel of a light breeze up my skirts/dresses. Hugs to all. Michelle

Anonymous

For me it is pantyhose.  I am like you, grew up in an era where all the women wore pantyhose and I still love to wear them.  I love the extra support they give you as well.  If I could I would wear a pair every day.

Anonymous

I grew up in the seventies I call it the pantyhose era lol

Okay! So we have a lot of “hose” chatting on this topic! Well, I’m a bare leg shaver! I love shaving my legs. After shaving my legs, they are silky smooth have this sexy dull shine to them (Heaven). I wear a fair amount of short shorts, and my legs are very sexy bare and uncovered. I just don’t do the panty hoses thing, but I do understand your point; you like what you like. Shaving my legs is the one thing that really makes me feel pretty.

-SR-

Anonymous

Samantha all of us older gals don’t have beautiful legs like you sweetheart we need our pantyhose lol

Anonymous

I deffently love a pair of panty hose. They are what I started with. I love a pair of hose with clean shaven legs. When the air hits them it feels great

Anonymous

Yes girl I know that feeling and when you walk around and your thighs rub together wow and when I sit down and cross my legs I am in heaven

Anonymous

So true feeling the nylon rub is great. I shave every where when I can and going out with everything shaved a fresh pair of hose with NO panties and a breeze or a gust of wind blows up ur dress or skirt is awesome. I love being a man but dam I wish I could spend more time as a woman.

tights are great in cool climate winter in Lisbon i would slowly buy thicker tights even the heaviest i could still feel the wind when cold i tend to wear a shorter warmer skirt with heavy tights wool is the best but woolen skirts or dress snags easily

Which is the issue with summer tights and stockings im forever snagging them and getting holes in them which is annoying when im out for the evening i always carry a pair of stocking an spare slip often i need both

Anonymous

Fiona I hear a lot of the girls saying that they put a run in their nylons putting them on or end up getting a run in them during the day I never had a problem in that area I never got runs in my pantyhose I put them on and wear them as well as any woman lol

K Swim
      Lady

Not really a pantyhose fan, but I’ll admit that I have 1 or 2 pairs of leggings that I wear under my male clothes sometimes during the winter months. Crossdresser or not, they help keep my legs warm during outdoor activities such as…uugh *vomit*…snow shoveling.

Anonymous

NOT a fan of bare legs, except summertime, in bed. Leggings in cold weather; knee-high hose rest of the time, and a couple pair of nylons for fancy dress if/when the time ever comes.

Bare legs in the summer,  when whether is cooler 15Denier pantyhose; as things get colder 40d or 60D as needed.

Well, I’d like to be buried in my pantyhose if that’s a clue to my position😀 I’d be in them 24/7 if I could. Actually, I just underdressed in 90 degree weather. (don’t necessarily recommend that, however) 😂

Anonymous

I totally agree with you girlfriend I have loved pantyhose all my life lol

I have loved pantyhose for as long as I can remember. I first tried them on when I was 6 or 7 and have been wearing them off and on since then. I feel very sexy when wearing them, especially when I see another woman wearing them and knowing that we have that in common. I love the way they look, feel to the touch, and feel while wearing. It’s too bad that they have fallen out of fashion. But now, when you see someone wearing them then you know that it is probably by choice and not out of obligation.

Lauren

Anonymous

I totally agree with you and you are right when I see a woman who is wearing pantyhose I think the same thing we have that in common and we both enjoy the feeling of Nylon lol

Anonymous

Jasmine. You are so cute. What’s the expression? If only I knew then what I know now? Or, youth is wasted on the young? Another random thought that just came to me? Do you find that your favorite music is still the sound you grew up loving? And you can’t understand why a younger person can’t also love it? I have read that pantyhose are less popular – there are reasons, not our reasons… This can extend to shoes (I’m sorry, wearing sneakers with a pretty dress then changing to heels? Please?!) and otherwise. Love ya!

kate

Anonymous

Katie girl I still love the music of the seventies and I still love to wear my pantyhose I am definitely a seventies gal💄👭👠

Kimmie
      Lady

Pantyhose. I would probably wear a pair 24/7 if I could.

i always wear any kind of pantyhose, stocking and bodystocking, love the feel

Anonymous

So do I girlfriend I love Pantyhose the feeling on my legs gives me a total rush of femminity

I can go either way. Just depends on what look I’m going for. Just a casual dress or skirt, and running errands, then I will go bare leg. Especially when it’s really hot. I live in southeast Texas, so, it really gets hot. If I’m going more formal like for date night; then I will go for the pantyhose. Gotta look my best for the wife.

Hi Jasmine I’m not sure of the term panty hose ? in the Uk we generally have tights stockings or hold ups which the last two I absolutely adore wearing,  my first experience was my twin sisters fish nets from then on I was absolutely hooked.love this post thanks Jasmine Zoe x

Anonymous

Bare Legs when shaved. I still gain a certain pleasure shaving my legs. It is so feminine, albeit, there are vocation/sports where leg shaving is inferred (e.g. swimmers).

BUT, silky stockings, Hose, pantyhose. Nothing feels better. To take your toes and rub them down a stocking clad leg is so sensual. And very pretty!

my problem (solved) was finding a reputable site for the stockings/hose I want. Now, a new expense has arisen!

and finally, will get an idea who has read this and I hate putting the Brits once again against the Colonials….knickers? Please!  Panties -could say all day long. Knickers? What’s sexy about that? Oh, I’m so glad I got that out! Hah!

kisses

kate

Leslie
      Lady

I agree completely about the pleasures of wearing pantyhose. Not only do they feel good on the legs but I love the tight feel of the panty. It also helps with tucking. I also love wearing a garter and stockings in order to feel sexy. Not a fan at all of thigh highs. I have still not found a pair that stays up without a garter

Leonara
        Ambassador

Leslie,
        You are right on with pantyhose helping with tucking…for me I love the feeling of sheer pantyhose over smooth shaven legs…

Anonymous

I love pantyhose or stockings, bare legs look great with a tan. Women with pasty white legs in a dress look unattractive to me.

Thigh Highs are great for summer and warm days ( a little roll on fabric glue, stay put all day and night)

Anonymous

What I love is the verity! There are so many different heights, patterns, materials and styles. Something for every event and occasion. My greatest thrill in my Crossdressing is the Discovery of such things!

i am mostly bare legged right now as i am underdressing currently.  i need more time to acquire the appropriate outer clothing and then i suspect it will be a mix of bare legs (it is Florida and i am tanned) and stockings with garter belts.  i already have three garter belts and merely need the hose.  i really don’t care for pantyhose which just seem so unsexy to me.

If thats the two choices, I’ll go for bare legs, shaved smooth of course. I do love the feel and look of a pair of nice stockings especially a  with lovely garter. Just never went for the pantyhouse thing and don’t care for the panty part of them.

Wow, did I love pantyhose and stockings! I know nobody wears them now. How sad.
      I am not going to shave my legs because they are exposed when I run. I’ve almost every day for the past 40 years. I’m not a very hairy guy so pantyhose is perfect for me. I like the feel, and, you know what ladies, my legs are okay. Passable for sure.

Anonymous

Both.  Bare legs in the summertime.  Pantyhose in the fall and winter

Anonymous

I never “dress” without pantyhose, sometimes I even wear pantyhose when not dressed. Love the look and feel of them.  My wife makes sure we keep a good stock on hand.  In just a few weeks, I will resume shaving my legs(summer vacations will be coming to an end) and that adds another level of excitement for me.

Chelly

Anonymous

Chelly that is so cool that you and your wife keep a stock of new pantyhose I love them also 💃

Anonymous

This is probably a bit off topic but still in the pantyhose ballpark. Why don’t women like pantyhose? Z

Most women don’t like them because they are just another expense that is really un-needed now, plus the quality of pantyhose can be unreliable no matter how careful you are putting them on.  Women do not have strict dress codes like were enforced in days gone by,  pants in an office setting is just fine now in most places.

I personally will wear what will go with my outfit.  If I am wearing jeans,  I will just slip on some foot covers for wearing in my heels.  If I am wearing a dress or skirt I will move to pantyhose or stay-up.  My shins have so many scars from previous jobs I need something to try and hide them.  Plus after surgery for a broken leg, I really need something to try and cover the 15″ scar by my knee.

Cynthia.

I wear some form of hosiery every day.Whether it’s pantyhose,thigh highs or stockings, I love wearing hosiery!!:)

Emma
      Lady

I never wear pantyhose but I tried a pair to hide scars on my legs and I’m hook they make my legs look so beautiful it help my feet look better in heels to

What are tifftats ?

I’m old fashioned as well. That’s why I picked Jessica as my femme name.
      Well, I do need to be a little contemporary so I go by Jess.

Anonymous

Bobbi I guess I am a old fashioned gal I still love to wear pantyhose 😛

Viewing 54 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?