Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Indulge me please girls,

Barry Cryer was a UK script / gag writer for many, much more famous UK comedians over the decades (literally!). He was a regular though on a BBC radio comedy show “Sorry, I don’t have a clue”.

Well, he died the other day at age 85, and his attitude to death was the same as life. Crack a joke. He told this one in his last few days:

“I’m not sure how long I’ve got left these days. I don’t even dare buy a green banana.”

So long Barry, you’ll be missed.

Marti xxx

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Marti,

Thanks for posting this, the comedians he wrote for is a who’s who of the last 50 years of British comedy.  Even until recently he was recording podcasts.
      A great talent.

Love,

Tara x

Great post Marti

You were always guaranteed a giggle, when you saw Barry. He will be missed.

Love
      Michelle

Angela Booth
      Hostess

He will be missed. He could adapt well to the changes in comedic trends which gained him respect from all the greats he wrote for throughout the generations.

After Barry Cryer passed I saw one of his quotes online.” My phone is so old it has an Alistair Sim Card.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘All the Arts – Music, Movies, TV and More’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?