Tagged: 

Viewing 19 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I am curious to know what others think of bathing suits. I personally have been fascinated with them for many a year. To me they are a quintessential part of womanhood. I mean we all like swimming and being out soaking up the sun and a bathing suit is essential to these activities. I’m a boat owner and very nautical type of person so they are just a part of who I am be it male or female.

I love the feel of women’s bathing suits against my skin and I find them to be very sexy in general. I like bikinis and have recently gained a good appreciation of a one piece suit. There are some very attractive and sexy one piece bathing suits out there these days. I recently purchased a very sporty and sexy one piece for myself to wear when I was feeling a little summery. I would love to take my boat out wearing it or a bikini either one so that I could get some sexy tan lines but that’s a whole different story. ( I tried all summer to get my fiancé to let me borrow a pair of her bikini bottoms to wear to the lake so I could get some sun on my legs and part of my derriere. Didn’t work.)

Anywho, just wanted to know how you girls felt about them. Do you like them? Have you tried them on? Do you like bikinis or one piece suits? Do you lay out in the sun in them? Just really curious as I find them very fun and sexy.

Anonymous

oh im the first one to answer. love a nice bikini. bought one a few years ago. wore it in the beach. im not totally passable but im a little on the wild side or dont really care what people think. i walked about a4 miles up and down the beach in a bikini and not to many people even noticed. on my cd buck list i have wear a thong bikini on the beach. this year i saw a lady walking on the beach in a thong bikini. also saw a guy in another spot tanning in a thong bathing suit. so i said what the heck. i had a thong on under my bikini bottom so i took the bikini bottom off. and laid there getting a tan. when we decided to leave i walked to the truck in my thong and bikini top. i felt quit nice. after that i went to the store at the beach and asked if they had any thong bathing suits. she came back with a couple and i bought one. been out about a dozen times this year with it on. never had a problem.  another thing off my cd bucket list.

[postquote quote=400494]
      Ok so that sounds like it was pretty fun. I would love to have an experience like that. Even just taking the boat out and enjoying a day on the lake in a bikini would be awesome! I have to say that even though I wear thongs every day I don’t think I could do a thong bathing suit. However I did wear one of my thongs to the lake one day under my trunks and was going to take my trunks off and go swimming in my thong but some friends saw nd pulled up to hang out with us right as I was getting ready to do so and the moment was ruined ☹

It sounds pretty awesome to hear you describe it, but the thought terrifies me (at least right now)

I do spend many hours in my backyard next to nude in the summer though, so there is that! Lol

[postquote quote=400508]
      Gotta say that there are some really cute one piece suits out there today. My fiancé got one for herself that was this beautiful blue color and very, very flattering on her and that’s what sparked my interest in them. I found one that was super sexy and bought it for her and she loved it. It just added to my overall interest in them. Found one I liked and bought it and yeah I gotta say there’s something sexy about the right one piece suit. Give them a try

K Swim
      Lady

That’s exactly what brings me to a site like this. I wear one all the time when I am home alone.

Amy Myers
      Baroness

I have a few women’s bathing suits, two full bikini’s (tops and bottoms), and quite a few bottoms only. I used those as undies for a while, and just loved the feel of them, then I found some micro fibre panties which have a similar feel, and switched over to them.

I also have three or four one piece suits. One I bought shortly before the lockdown began which has much better top and bottom coverage than any of the others. There were plans for us to go on an extended femme weekend at a small resort with a lot of other CD’s, but of course it was all cancelled! It was quite a private place and the only guests were  CD’s and their companions, and I was hoping to spend some time at the pool wearing it. I even bought some smaller, swim safe forms as well!

For some reason I find a nice one piece is as sexy, maybe even more so, as a two piece suit. I’ve always avoided spending much time in the sun with either one of my one piece’s, or with a bikini top on, as I don’t want to get some difficult to explain tan lines!

But when I can I’ll spend some time outside wearing a bikini bottom.

Amy

ChloeC
      Duchess

Hi Jessica, well, I’ve tried both 2 piece and 1 piece suits and I like the one piece better.  Our house before where we are now had one of those 70’s pools, 20×40 ft and 8 feet deep at one end, about 30,000 gallons (slide and board, too).  It looked really nice, and all, but you could only use it for 3 months, and we lived just to east of some big woods, and come September, those leaves would come DOWN, and upkeep was very time consuming. But, while there I did get out to use the pool several times in the later evening in my one piece and I loved it (we were in the country and nobody behind us for about a mile with woods between).  We had a 2nd story deck just off the pool and I did go out there and sun myself in a 2 piece several times, but it just wasn’t as much fun as swimming and I think I looked better. If worn right, the one piece did minimize some, um, imperfections in my body.

I hear ya on that one. The one piece I bought recently i stumbled across at Ross. It was $12 and………. SOLD! 😁

As far as I remember, it was a bathing suit that first got me interested in cross dressing, aged 4.

I recall the moment so vividly, and have all my life, and it was a real pleasure and privilege to be able to finally enact the fantasy recently – and get a few photos!

It was at my grandparents holiday home with my family. The chalet was on the beach, and I went out after breakfast in my swimming trunks to play on the beach by myself.

A girl, maybe my own age or a couple of years older came out from the house next door, wearing a pink skirted swimsuit.

I must have been silently admiring it as we played, chasing each other in and out of the shallow waves, because after she left, I regularly daydreamed about wearing that costume – what it would feel like, how I would look – and even wondered how one went about getting one. I didn’t ask my parents as I automatically felt like the question wouldn’t go down well – and thus began the hiding of my desire to cross dress.

Finally, last year, I found a suitable swimsuit, bright pink and with the all important short skirt that doesn’t quite cover the lower area.

It felt exactly the way I imagined it would – quite the most delicious material, with exactly the right amount of stretch and softness, and the little skirt could be felt as it swished gently with every movement.

Quite the most terrifying garment to wear in public – and yet perfectly acceptable for a woman to wear!

So in September, I wore it under a summer dress which is elasticated and easy to slip off and on, added trainers, and headed for Brighton beach – a very, very popular beach.

I found a nice, socially distanced spot, and sat watching the waves, occasionally glancing around to evaluate the chances of offending those around me – or of being physically attacked.

The people all seemed happy and chilled – as you would hope on a beach – so I took the dress off, and popped it into my bag

This was a whole new world, and I sat there watching the waves and occasionally the people, feeling light and somewhat other-worldly, finally in my pink swimsuit – which is underwired, so I was able to put my forms in easily, and be confident that they would stay put.

I’d already checked the top of my chest – again, the swimsuit has no cleavage, similar to the original, and I had shaved all errant hairs.

With my legs and arms also shaved and moisturised, my favourite wig on, and my makeup done beyond mere satisfaction by a makeup artist, I felt confident enough to get up and wander a few metres down to the waves and dip my toes in.

I realised that I had forgotten my towel – d’oh!

Turning around, I walked back to my bag – I did seem to be getting some looks, slightly surprised looking girls with their hands to their mouths, but with big smiles and wide eyes, a couple of slightly sheepish looking men – but not everyone was looking, most were carrying on with their own fun day on the beach.

It felt nice to be noticed, and not to have upset anyone, so I set my camera in the shingle, set the timer, and programmed it to take 3 pictures as a souvenir. One of these I’m really happy with!

I made up my mind that I would return in summer 2021 – with a towel, and hopefully company and a picnic, for a genteel day on the beach.

In my very own pink, skirted swimsuit, which looks and feels absolutely lovely.

Love Laura

Anonymous

go for it. you only live once. you need a cd bucket list. i make one every year and have been knocking them off the list pretty fast. once you get started everything get easier. i never had anyone say “you cant do that”. i only started cding about 5 years ago and have done more than most have their whole life. i have alot of friends that know me as only rachel. none are cds that i know of. except the one i trained. it would be nice to have a few cd friends to do thing with like normal friends do.

Anonymous

Bikinis, bikinis, bikinis.  Tanning or swimming, that’s the only swimsuit I’ll wear.

YES PLEASE !!!

I love women’s swimsuits, in particular women’s one piece racing/training competitive suits.   In total, I must have at least 115+ suits, and if I could, I would keep adding to my collection.  When I started out with my collection, I would buy almost any type of swimsuit, from racing to just beach wear style one piece suits.  But now I am being very particular and only considering racing style suits.

If I cannot go full woman mode as Wendy, I will for sure underdress in an OPS.  Like you said, it feels amazing to have the swimsuit material snug against the skin.  The racing ones are snug by nature, so it is just pure heaven.  My wife just bought me a very nice Nike racing suit made from a rubberized reflective type material, and it feels superb.

Have been wearing one piece and two piece swimsuits for some time. I have a cd friend with a pool I spend time at most summers where we girls wear and tan in our swimsuits. I also go to some remote beaches as well as a gay beach here in so cal where I like to sun in a black racer style one piece that looks so sexy to me. I have also liked walking the beach in remote areas with friends wearing it. While in beach towns I will wear my swimsuits with a long cotton skirt and tunic top over to walk through the stores. Something so sexy to me to be in one and something you girls have to try

yes nice and comfortable.. i have a few,..

Mostly we swim and tan nude. But my wife does love to put me into my bikini early each spring to give me girly tanlines. By mid-summer I have an all over tan. Sometimes we are where full nudity is not appropriate and she puts me into a bikini or traditional one piece suit, which I do love to wear. Just last summer we took the boat out to the local lake on a hot afternoon. The launch ramp was busy and she had me in only bikini bottoms with my breasts exposed as I put the boat in while she gathered our picnic supplies. I got a few stares, a few smiles, a few greetings, all positive. Usually she has me out of my suit soon after we leave the launch area, but this time she kept my bottom covered all afternoon.

Jin at the river

kim dones
      Lady

Love 2 piece love the tan lines

I have not had a bikini or one piece yet but they are on the shopping list. It just keeps getting longer….

I have one Speedo which I never wear because my wife and I are social nudists. Give it a try. Got to get that vit D!! Marlene.

Hi Jessica,

I do love the feel of femininity and the fit of a sexy one price swimsuit.

I haven’t had a chance to go swimming in one yet though.

I would love that.

I am also starting to like bikinis as I have lost some weight.

Great topic

Patty

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?