Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello I have a question about bathroom etiquette. When out enfem do you use the men’s or women’s room. Is it based on precived passability. what about family friendly stores, or dinning ect. what about bars or nightclubs

Hi Toni,
      I think the general consensus on here is to use the appropriate one for the gender you are presenting as. However, if in doubt due to location it might be better to opt for the disabled facility.
      My first experience out en femme was at the cinema. When the film ended, I was bursting.
      I headed across the foyer, high heels click clacking across the tiles. I was about to duck into the disabled, but the woman walking about 10 yards ahead of me actually stopped in the doorway of the ladies, turned and held the door for me. I murmured thanks and dived into the nearest cubicle. There’s more to this story on another forum. All good!

Hi Toni

My TG counselor said the same thing.  She thought it appropriate to go in whatever washroom you were presenting as that day.  She did suggest using a third washroom such as family if it existed, but where there is only a choice of two, use the one that fits who you are.

Peggy Sue Williams
      Duchess - Annual

Hi Toni,

This question/discussion comes up often in our support group, particularly when we have a new girl(s) come to our support meeting.

If you are presenting as a female, us the ladies room but follow certain standard practices.  These practices include but are not limited to:

-When in the stall, ensure your feet (toes) are pointing outward, toward the door.  Meaning, do not pee like a guy would.

-Do not stare at other ladies.

-Do not initiate conversation, but it is ok to briefly respond to something addressed to you.

-Spend the minimal time necessary, wash hands, apply lipstick, comb hair, etc, then immediately leave, never hang around inside the ladies room.

-Look confident, look straight ahead and do not walk in staring at the floor but do not lock eyes with another woman.  Act like you belong there, because you do!

On rare occasions, I have had women start lengthy conversations with me about, shoes, make up, clothing, etc.  That resulted in me having to very politely excuse myself, but that is me, I do not feel comfortable holding very lengthy conversations in the ladies room.

Follow these general guidelines, and I doubt you will ever have any issues.

Side Note:  When I was in the Navy years ago, I noted that in Asian countries, particularly Japan, men and women often use the same toilet facility.

Elaine
      Duchess

The few times I have been out and in need of a bathroom I have tried to use one of the handicap rooms, or family rooms.  But that is not always possible.  So my thoughts may be contrary to most – the penis belongs in the mens room.  If there is an ugly incident – in my opinion – it is better to be for a CD in a mens room than a CD in a ladies room.   Maybe I think that way because for awhile I lived in rural Georgia and people are not so open minded there.

Hi Toni.

When Alice is out she uses the ladies room.  Many restaurants or shops have family accessible bathrooms so I’ll use one of them.  I’ve always heard to use the facility of the gender you present as.

Alice

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?