Viewing 1 reply thread
New Forums
  • Author

FanFair 22 October 16-23 2022

Provincetown,Cape Cod

My wife and I are headed to fanFair this year and we were wondering if any CDH members will be there. A great week for all who are under the Transgender Umbrella.  We will be out and about and I’ll  be in Fem the entire week. The P-Town community are a very welcoming community for all. It’s also a very safe place to express yourself. I hope to meet some of our CDH members and socialize. There are seminars for your SO and couples along with many topics for the Transgender community. Evenings are filled with fun and excitement or just chill if you like. Hope to see you there.

All the best,

Elise

https://fanfair.info

Hi Elise.  That is on my very short bucket list.  For most likely next year.  I am excited to hear about it.  I so want to go there and bring my SO with me we are just committed this year at that time so it’s a no go this year.

Anyways my plans are Keystone 2023 and a 2nd one for next year. Most likely Fantasia in PTown since it sounds like a lot of fun and acceptance.

Have fun with your wife.

Susan

Hi Susan,

Thanks and I hope you have a great time at Keystone!!! We might make that one also. I’ll fill you in about fanFair…..

Elise

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Transgender Friendly Places and Support Groups Around the World’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?