- January 5, 2019 at 10:31 am #140834
Sera SurpriseParticipantRegistered On: October 18, 2018Topics: 8Replies: 58Has thanked: 159 timesBeen thanked: 62 times
Happy New Year Sisters! 💥🎉🎆
You know how you wish for something then when the moment arrives your caught by Surprise. I feel like electricity is running through my veins. *not painful just the rush* My new job is internal desktop support. It’s awesome. Best part is in a city that’s very accepting.
Not brave enough for a full on outfit walking into work but I underdress all day. So I have a chance at 8hours of skirted bliss. Do I take it? Dress code doesn’t say i can’t. I’m just not yet comfortable with being in a skirt all day. Although the thought can not be ignored.
I’m excited to hear and see the votes.
- March 3, 2019 at 2:31 pm #157626Imogen MannParticipantRegistered On: March 2, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 57Has thanked: 44 timesBeen thanked: 62 times
I work with people who have acquired Brain injuries or neuridivergent issues… I;d love to dress for work, but they would not understand it, and it could jeopardize their well being… So it’s a NO from me.
If I worked in a ‘normal’ job tho… All the time !
- February 25, 2019 at 6:18 am #155914Tessa LoveParticipantRegistered On: February 19, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 24Has thanked: 22 timesBeen thanked: 27 times
<p style=”text-align: left;”>Yes i underdress alot.Â I most if the time I will have my finger nails and toe nails painted..wearing bra, pantues, and pantyhose and compression camisole and high waist slimming breifs…xo</p>
- February 20, 2019 at 8:03 am #154829DanielleParticipantRegistered On: January 30, 2017Topics: 0Replies: 15Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 7 times
Yeah you got to be careful what you wish for especially if you’re living with people that you do not want to know that you are a crossdresser
- February 11, 2019 at 9:35 am #152445Sara Marie Franklin (SMF)AmbassadorRegistered On: July 27, 2016Topics: 1Replies: 288Has thanked: 27 timesBeen thanked: 126 times
I would wear it in a instant if I did not have to worry about losing a job or wife. What an opportunity. đź™‚
- February 9, 2019 at 12:10 pm #151906Sera SurpriseParticipantRegistered On: October 18, 2018Topics: 8Replies: 58Has thanked: 159 timesBeen thanked: 62 times
Update, I love all of my sisters here at CDH.
I have been wearing my skirt on weekends. It’s so great. Lol I forget I’m wearing it all the time.Â I almost leave my desk wearing.
Today I mapped out a path from my desk to other parts of my office that don’t have cameras.
I’m not brave enough to walk into work wearing it. I check every week nothing in the dress code says I can’t wear a skirt.
Even as Sauron *Sera male* they can’t stop me. The real barrier is me.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- February 9, 2019 at 1:34 pm #151917Olivia LivinParticipantRegistered On: October 22, 2018Topics: 10Replies: 531Has thanked: 563 timesBeen thanked: 371 times
As is true with soooo many things in life, but look how far you’ve already come!! If you are anything like the rest of us girls, our self confidence just by being part of this supportive CDH community seems to have truly blossomed.
You could start slowly pushing more forward if you like by NOT avoiding the cameras and see if anything gets said.
- February 8, 2019 at 8:22 am #151547AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 0Replies: 8Has thanked: 5 timesBeen thanked: 10 times
The risk and consequences are to high. Â It is your source of income. Â Unless you are prepared to loose your job then no.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- February 2, 2019 at 9:03 pm #149862ParticipantRegistered On: October 22, 2018Topics: 10Replies: 531Has thanked: 563 timesBeen thanked: 371 times
I do underdress fulltime and thats not a problem. As a contractor, I’d much rather stain, tear and generally ruin a $12 pair of mens jeans over my more expensive femme ware. Just imagine how long a pair of nylons would last.Â Anybody working with me could potentially be distracted and possibly injure themselves (I’d probably get sued). I haven’t yet come up with a working design for heeled open toe safety boots and the current design worn with a skirt just isn’t a fashion style I particularly care for😁.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- February 2, 2019 at 3:28 pm #149792Alison AndersonParticipantRegistered On: October 15, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 4Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 5 times
I don’t know exactly what you mean by half dressing. Of what I normally wear to work, everything is technically women’s except for my pants. That includes panties or thongs, and I have even been able to make them fairly unnoticible even when changing in the locker room at the gym at work.
I did have 2 opportunities to wear a skirt at work. One was many years ago, when my daughter had her senior trip in high school. She had to be at the school at some ridiculous hour (like 3:30 AM). After dropping her off, I went home, changed, and went into work around 5 or 5:30 AM. Given that the parking lot was empty, I entered the building, went into my office, closed the door, and watched some mandatory videos for a few hours. As it got time to where people would be coming in, I changed and continued working en homme.
Another time about a year and a half ago I was relaxing at home on a Saturday evening with an androgynous top and a skirt when I received a phone call. Our production software was having problems. Unable to diagnose the problem over the phone, and not having my company laptop which would enable me to get to the secure systems, I was forced to go into work. I put a pair of pants over my skirt, and went in and closed the door to my office. While my computer was booting, I removed my pants and in short order was able to diagnose the problem and provide a solution to the production support personnel while wearing my skirt.
When I was confident the solution was working, I shut down my computer. Then I had an idea. The parking lot was empty, as were the halls. This was not a guarantee that the building was empty, because there is also an attached parking deck where cars may have been parked, other buildings in the complex, and security personnel who could be around, although the chance was pretty small. And no doubt there are security cameras around the building as well. But that didn’t deter me. I took my car keys from the pocket of my pants and put it in my coat pocket, then still in my skirt, left my office, went down 2 flights of stairs in the central core of the building, through the passageway to the connecting building where the exit to the parking lot was, and out to my car, all unseen.
- February 2, 2019 at 4:44 pm #149804*skippy1965(Cynthia)AmbassadorRegistered On: August 25, 2015Topics: 105Replies: 1097Has thanked: 278 timesBeen thanked: 649 times
I â€śstealth dressâ€ť at work everyday as well-meaning everything Iâ€™m wearing are actually ladies clothes -slacks , polo shirt, cami,undies,trousers socks and penny loafers and stud earrings and my hair up in a mid ponytail. Too many folks working too many odd hours at my building including security guards at the entrances for me to go full Cyn mode unless and until I decide to be full time.
- January 29, 2019 at 11:51 am #148406sandra louise saundersParticipantRegistered On: January 26, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 74Has thanked: 119 timesBeen thanked: 50 times
- January 26, 2019 at 5:08 pm #147270
- January 25, 2019 at 8:41 pm #146947BobbiParticipantRegistered On: September 13, 2018Topics: 7Replies: 475Has thanked: 405 timesBeen thanked: 522 times
I’m in the weirdest possible predicament. I dress as a woman 24/7.
(my boss knows this). yet he makes me wear this hideous (men’s) uniform.
I’ve got TITS, for f*ck’s sake! I look ridiculous in that stupid uniform!
The jobs I had prior to this let me dress as a woman, & I was respected.
He even gives me the side eye, when I change to go home.
I think he knows better than to say anything to me about it, because I’d drag him into court so fast, he’d need a time machine to get there!
The hours are great, & It’s close enough ride my bike to work. (That comes in handy during baseball season, because I live & work near Wrigley field).
I have three years to go until I can retire, so I’ll put up with him as long as I can stand him.
- January 20, 2019 at 8:33 pm #145601
- January 19, 2019 at 10:53 pm #145320MarianneAmbassadorRegistered On: May 20, 2017Topics: 9Replies: 287Has thanked: 108 timesBeen thanked: 151 times
Like Cynthia, I usually work in all female clothes, while still presenting male. My standard outfit is women’s skinny stretch jeans over panties, a padded bottom and pantyhose or leggings. Then a waist chincher, a top or blouse and a women’s sweater. I wear studs in different shapes or semi hoops in both ears. Occasionally wear a bra and light makeup at work, but often go full out while commuting to work in the mornings, also adding a wig and some breast enhancers.
- January 11, 2019 at 3:33 pm #142557AmbassadorRegistered On: August 25, 2015Topics: 105Replies: 1097Has thanked: 278 timesBeen thanked: 649 times
I “stealth dress” every day at work (and for that matter while out in male mode). Ladies penny loafers, trouser socks, ladies slacks or jeans, ladies polo shirt(sleeves cut slightly differently and buttons opposite way), undies and cami. Stud earrings and my longer than shoulder length hair in a medium ponytail(which still hangs below my shoulder) and clear nail polish on fingers (toes with color). No one says anything to me. I do get “ma’am”ed at the store frequently. At pool I’m sure many think I’m gay though I’m not. But I don’t care-I know what I’m wearing and I love it
- January 9, 2019 at 7:36 am #142020HelenaParticipantRegistered On: August 2, 2017Topics: 2Replies: 31Has thanked: 88 timesBeen thanked: 58 times
On days where I’m working from home and taking conference calls, I’ll dress in outfits that I would love to wear to the office. I have even customized a third bedroom in my house into a small office where I work out of for that very purpose. I’ll usually put on one of my cute pencilÂ dresses with cap sleeves, paired with strappy heels and will work like that right up until noon time, which is my cutoff. If they only knew how I was dressed when taking those calls!! Oh, to go to the actual office in a nice work outfit exists only in my dreams, lol!
- January 8, 2019 at 3:56 pm #141900Laura LovettParticipantRegistered On: November 18, 2018Topics: 9Replies: 308Has thanked: 327 timesBeen thanked: 364 times
I so definitely would if I saw the opportunity.
You can bet I’m looking for any slight opening that suggests it could be OK.
I have a high profile IT role, and it’s not uncommon in this sector.
Need to balance with the requirement to pass my probation though… fingers crossed!
2 users thanked author for this post.
- January 8, 2019 at 11:33 am #141797Victoria EggerParticipantRegistered On: December 25, 2017Topics: 0Replies: 82Has thanked: 275 timesBeen thanked: 59 times
The work I was doing before i retired would not let me wear dresses and heels I did set construction and diging ditches for movies. I did and still do wear panties and thongs all the time and a sports bra most of the time.
- January 7, 2019 at 3:55 pm #141616Tammie SwensonParticipantRegistered On: October 14, 2016Topics: 9Replies: 164Has thanked: 311 timesBeen thanked: 86 times
Go for it Gurl🤗☺ suggest you “test the waters” first as they say
Trying wearing a women’s man Tailored pantsuit and similar women’s blouse/shirt and some female flats or low block heel shoes or boots. Preferably a non sheer top better a dark solid color blouse/shirt so even though enfem sans makeup, kinda of a unisex look.
Where I was working most of the gg women wore slacks and tops and flats or walking shoes.Â Especially if weather was bad. Also firm had top 4 floors of a 14 story building. Thus there was a lot of walking between the firm’s floors, as elevators were rather slow, In center of building,Â Â stairs at opposite corners at each side of the 80′ square building.
- January 7, 2019 at 6:25 am #141471LillyParticipantRegistered On: December 12, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 149Has thanked: 197 timesBeen thanked: 164 times
If I’m in the office I usually have sexier underwear on, but in construction a guy like me walking around in a skirt would just cause too much attention. The design teams might be a lot cooler with it though. Field teams would just be scratching their heads. Jeans and a nice button down is best for the business!
Plus it’s a job site I wouldn’t wear anything too nice anyway regardless of the article’s gender, that’s for private time. Underneath is a different story.
- January 6, 2019 at 12:35 pm #141180
- January 6, 2019 at 11:36 am #141170Stef SmithParticipantRegistered On: April 24, 2017Topics: 1Replies: 56Has thanked: 3 timesBeen thanked: 42 times
- January 7, 2019 at 2:37 pm #141581Tammie SwensonParticipantRegistered On: October 14, 2016Topics: 9Replies: 164Has thanked: 311 timesBeen thanked: 86 times
I several years ago b4 I retired, I was having to go to a 815pm Friday TG meetup party ( 15 mins from fhome) after work (work 30 miles from home) due to rush hour traffic usual travel to home was about 90 minutes this as I got off work at 6pm I knew I would NOT have time to both change my clothes and do my makeup and hair. So Thursday night on way home I stopped at my hair stylist and got a Female pixie cut with a little curl.
Come Friday morning, I got up about 30mins earlier that normal. Then decided since I usually was wearing a bra and panties and either black tights or black opaque Phose under my mens attire. And since I had a women’s man Taylored pantsuit and a dark blue women’s man Tailored long sleeve blouse and some women’sÂ 1 inch blocked heeled ankle boots, I decided to wear them and use my small breasts enhancers in bra rather than my 38DD BREASTS FORMS, then I had some very light beige maybelline cream foundation and its matching powder and some clear lipgloss sp that is what I wore 2 work that day. Not even a sputter or anything negative about my outfit at work.Â Matter of fact the late 40ish receptionist said as I was leaving for home said how fabulous I looked that day.
I happened to luckout that Friday night my commute home only took 50mins. Got home took off blouse and bra applied my form and put on my 38DD red white floral bra again, pulled on my snap bottom white lace spandex lace bodysuit. Then did my eye makeup and added my medium beige foundation and its matching powder, applied some red lipstick. And some gold with silver glitter dangling spiral loop earrings. Finished with some Enterity knockoff perfume. Out door to party at 750pm. Had a blasted good time at party. Plenty of nice compliments.
Come Monday morning, since I had gotten the nice compliment from receptionist Friday evening leaving work, I decided hectic why not wear my women’s pantsuit again and a black ladies solid black turtleneck LS Bodysuit and my same bra, panties & Â breast enhancers. Being a spandex bodysuit I was a little bit concerned about my bra and enhancers possibly showing. They did a little without the pantsuit jacket on but since I usually wore my mans suit and its jacket IÂ wasn’t to concern about them if it wore the women pantsuit jacket allday.
Not a peep or strange look or nasty comment. Just another “How nice you look today” from the same receptionist when she called about noon to invite me to have lunch with her @ 1pm in cafe on 1st floor of building.Â Little did I know what happened on way back to office. she suggested I might want to us a little bit of clear mascara and redo my clear lipgloss. I was socked, she said she always wore false eyelashes and clear mascara and clear lipgloss over her redlipstick. There was a unisex restroom just next to cafe so she said let redo eyes and lips before we return to office. . She said in 5 minutes she could redo everything She even had some light beige maybelline eyeshadow. 10 minutes later back in office.
No problem all day.Â 6pm she came by my office and said see ” I told you I could do a nice job on your lips and eyes and no one else would notice “.
That was my first times ENFEMME at work sans my usual eye makeup.
- January 6, 2019 at 3:37 pm #141347
- January 6, 2019 at 5:32 am #141072Sara AnnParticipantRegistered On: October 15, 2016Topics: 0Replies: 1Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 2 times
I’ve started wearing my nails painted at work. Â Even painting them and touching them up when I have free time… which is a lot. Â I was actually surprised at the indifference to it. Â I’ve worn other makeup that’s harder to notice like mascara and some muted lipstick or lip gloss.
I’ve even started wondering if I could get away with heeled boots or even a skirt. Â Even going to Amazon and searching for kilts (hey, don’t laugh… some of them look pretty bad-ass).
I think I’m too tired in the mornings to dress fully every day at work. Â I tell my wife that’s why I’m a crossdresser and not TG… I’m just too lazy to be a girl full time. Â But it is nice to have some reminder of my fem self with me at work.
- January 6, 2019 at 3:18 am #141041SaÂ·manÂ·thaParticipantRegistered On: January 21, 2018Topics: 30Replies: 317Has thanked: 788 timesBeen thanked: 454 times
If I had the kind of job where I could do that I’d jump all over it. Â If I were subtle about it it’s possible I might be able to get away with it right now but the environment would definitely be hostile. Â I have enough problems to deal with as it is. Â Someday I’ll change jobs again and this is something I’ll be keeping an eye out for.
- January 5, 2019 at 9:31 pm #140994MaryJoParticipantRegistered On: November 18, 2015Topics: 0Replies: 12Has thanked: 18 timesBeen thanked: 6 times
I don’t think the environment there is quite conducive enough.Â It’s a medium security place, need to tap ID to get in, but not anything high security like retina scan or PIN pad entry, and definintely security cameras recording.Â Although it’s stated company policy to encourage diversity, no company policy can really affect people’s opinions.Â I’m friends with these folks, and they seem kind of on the conservative side, and I’m sure they’d be tolerant of me coming in dressed up, but I think it would vastly change the dynamics.Â And that I would not want.
- January 5, 2019 at 6:14 pm #140963Gee LousiaParticipantRegistered On: January 6, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 1Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 2 times
- January 5, 2019 at 2:10 pm #140911AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 1Replies: 5Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 6 times
I would love to fully Crossdressers at work. Even though I drive tractor trailer for a living I donâ€™t think our customers would appreciate it. But I definitely can fully underdress because of my normal work clothes. Being so new to cross dressing though will be quite nervous at first.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- January 5, 2019 at 1:53 pm #140904Michelle LiefdeAmbassadorRegistered On: May 27, 2018Topics: 32Replies: 709Has thanked: 856 timesBeen thanked: 514 times
I would love to, yet considering the type of work I do, not sure how well that would go over.Â And it would be too much of a distraction though it would definitely help test the open environment status of where I work.
- January 5, 2019 at 12:28 pm #140866Rozalyne RichardsParticipantRegistered On: March 10, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 26Has thanked: 16 timesBeen thanked: 33 times
I’m retired now but when i was working i sometimes wore ladies panties under my drab man clothes, sometimes i have worn a cami top under my t-shirt and holdup stocking’s under my jeans, my dream is that one day I will have a photo shoot while dressed up and all made up too x
- January 5, 2019 at 10:40 am #140839BekkeParticipantRegistered On: March 30, 2016Topics: 0Replies: 17Has thanked: 5 timesBeen thanked: 10 times
biggest reason for no, my job is not safe to wear female attire like it want at work.Â Also, I am still secretly dressing.Â But, if my job were to dress en femme everyday, I would jump at the chance.
- January 5, 2019 at 12:16 pm #140863Celeste StarreParticipantRegistered On: June 26, 2018Topics: 3Replies: 95Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 111 times
Neither is mine. Right now I’m finishing drywall on a new house but I can still wear women’s clothing to do it. A woman’s tee shirt and overalls with woman’s socks and sneakers and my hair in a pony tail. Not glamorous but still dresses in women’s clothes.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.