• This topic has 33 replies, 30 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 28 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Happy New Year Sisters! 💥🎉🎆

You know how you wish for something then when the moment arrives your caught by Surprise. I feel like electricity is running through my veins. *not painful just the rush* My new job is internal desktop support. It’s awesome. Best part is in a city that’s very accepting.

Not brave enough for a full on outfit walking into work but I underdress all day. So I have a chance at 8hours of skirted bliss. Do I take it? Dress code doesn’t say i can’t. I’m just not yet comfortable with being in a skirt all day. Although the thought can not be ignored.

I’m excited to hear and see the votes.

Sera 💃

biggest reason for no, my job is not safe to wear female attire like it want at work.Β  Also, I am still secretly dressing.Β  But, if my job were to dress en femme everyday, I would jump at the chance.

Anonymous

I’m retired now but when i was working i sometimes wore ladies panties under my drab man clothes, sometimes i have worn a cami top under my t-shirt and holdup stocking’s under my jeans, my dream is that one day I will have a photo shoot while dressed up and all made up too x

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

I would love to, yet considering the type of work I do, not sure how well that would go over.Β  And it would be too much of a distraction though it would definitely help test the open environment status of where I work.

Anonymous

I would love to fully Crossdressers at work. Even though I drive tractor trailer for a living I don’t think our customers would appreciate it. But I definitely can fully underdress because of my normal work clothes. Being so new to cross dressing though will be quite nervous at first.

I dress about 96 percent of the time. Love it! It a choice.

Wish I had a job but retired now. Β Life is to short not to dress.

MaryJo
      Baroness

I don’t think the environment there is quite conducive enough.Β  It’s a medium security place, need to tap ID to get in, but not anything high security like retina scan or PIN pad entry, and definintely security cameras recording.Β  Although it’s stated company policy to encourage diversity, no company policy can really affect people’s opinions.Β  I’m friends with these folks, and they seem kind of on the conservative side, and I’m sure they’d be tolerant of me coming in dressed up, but I think it would vastly change the dynamics.Β  And that I would not want.

Sara Ann
      Lady

I’ve started wearing my nails painted at work. Β Even painting them and touching them up when I have free time… which is a lot. Β I was actually surprised at the indifference to it. Β I’ve worn other makeup that’s harder to notice like mascara and some muted lipstick or lip gloss.

I’ve even started wondering if I could get away with heeled boots or even a skirt. Β Even going to Amazon and searching for kilts (hey, don’t laugh… some of them look pretty bad-ass).

I think I’m too tired in the mornings to dress fully every day at work. Β I tell my wife that’s why I’m a crossdresser and not TG… I’m just too lazy to be a girl full time. Β But it is nice to have some reminder of my fem self with me at work.

Stef Smith
      Duchess

What about something less obvious say femme jeans small heeled bootie panties a bra a femme turtle neck light make up lio balm

Becka
        Lady

This is how I dress on weekends.

It is a great way to go out “dressed”, yet no so obviously although sometimes it is!

I several years ago b4 I retired, I was having to go to a 815pm Friday TG meetup party ( 15 mins from fhome) after work (work 30 miles from home) due to rush hour traffic usual travel to home was about 90 minutes this as I got off work at 6pm I knew I would NOT have time to both change my clothes and do my makeup and hair. So Thursday night on way home I stopped at my hair stylist and got a Female pixie cut with a little curl.

Come Friday morning, I got up about 30mins earlier that normal. Then decided since I usually was wearing a bra and panties and either black tights or black opaque Phose under my mens attire. And since I had a women’s man Taylored pantsuit and a dark blue women’s man Tailored long sleeve blouse and some women’sΒ  1 inch blocked heeled ankle boots, I decided to wear them and use my small breasts enhancers in bra rather than my 38DD BREASTS FORMS, then I had some very light beige maybelline cream foundation and its matching powder and some clear lipgloss sp that is what I wore 2 work that day. Not even a sputter or anything negative about my outfit at work.Β  Matter of fact the late 40ish receptionist said as I was leaving for home said how fabulous I looked that day.

I happened to luckout that Friday night my commute home only took 50mins. Got home took off blouse and bra applied my form and put on my 38DD red white floral bra again, pulled on my snap bottom white lace spandex lace bodysuit. Then did my eye makeup and added my medium beige foundation and its matching powder, applied some red lipstick. And some gold with silver glitter dangling spiral loop earrings. Finished with some Enterity knockoff perfume. Out door to party at 750pm. Had a blasted good time at party. Plenty of nice compliments.

Come Monday morning, since I had gotten the nice compliment from receptionist Friday evening leaving work, I decided hectic why not wear my women’s pantsuit again and a black ladies solid black turtleneck LS Bodysuit and my same bra, panties & Β breast enhancers. Being a spandex bodysuit I was a little bit concerned about my bra and enhancers possibly showing. They did a little without the pantsuit jacket on but since I usually wore my mans suit and its jacket IΒ  wasn’t to concern about them if it wore the women pantsuit jacket allday.

Not a peep or strange look or nasty comment. Just another “How nice you look today” from the same receptionist when she called about noon to invite me to have lunch with her @ 1pm in cafe on 1st floor of building.Β  Little did I know what happened on way back to office. she suggested I might want to us a little bit of clear mascara and redo my clear lipgloss. I was socked, she said she always wore false eyelashes and clear mascara and clear lipgloss over her redlipstick. There was a unisex restroom just next to cafe so she said let redo eyes and lips before we return to office. . She said in 5 minutes she could redo everything She even had some light beige maybelline eyeshadow. 10 minutes later back in office.

No problem all day.Β  6pm she came by my office and said see ” I told you I could do a nice job on your lips and eyes and no one else would notice “.

That was my first times ENFEMME at work sans my usual eye makeup.

Anonymous

my ultimate goal is to be full feminized and transformed into Tiffany, and lve 24/7 as a sexy girl.

Anonymous

If I’m in the office I usually have sexier underwear on, but in construction a guy like me walking around in a skirt would just cause too much attention. The design teams might be a lot cooler with it though. Field teams would just be scratching their heads. Jeans and a nice button down is best for the business!

Plus it’s a job site I wouldn’t wear anything too nice anyway regardless of the article’s gender, that’s for private time. Underneath is a different story.

Go for it Gurl🤗☺ suggest you “test the waters” first as they say

Trying wearing a women’s man Tailored pantsuit and similar women’s blouse/shirt and some female flats or low block heel shoes or boots. Preferably a non sheer top better a dark solid color blouse/shirt so even though enfem sans makeup, kinda of a unisex look.

Where I was working most of the gg women wore slacks and tops and flats or walking shoes.Β  Especially if weather was bad. Also firm had top 4 floors of a 14 story building. Thus there was a lot of walking between the firm’s floors, as elevators were rather slow, In center of building,Β Β stairs at opposite corners at each side of the 80′ square building.

The work I was doing before i retired would not let me wear dresses and heels I did set construction and diging ditches for movies. I did and still do wear panties and thongs all the time and a sports bra most of the time.

Vicki

Anonymous

I so definitely would if I saw the opportunity.

You can bet I’m looking for any slight opening that suggests it could be OK.

I have a high profile IT role, and it’s not uncommon in this sector.

Need to balance with the requirement to pass my probation though… fingers crossed!

Love

Laura

Helena
      Lady

On days where I’m working from home and taking conference calls, I’ll dress in outfits that I would love to wear to the office. I have even customized a third bedroom in my house into a small office where I work out of for that very purpose. I’ll usually put on one of my cute pencilΒ  dresses with cap sleeves, paired with strappy heels and will work like that right up until noon time, which is my cutoff. If they only knew how I was dressed when taking those calls!! Oh, to go to the actual office in a nice work outfit exists only in my dreams, lol!

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

I “stealth dress” every day at work (and for that matter while out in male mode). Ladies penny loafers, trouser socks, ladies slacks or jeans, ladies polo shirt(sleeves cut slightly differently and buttons opposite way), undies and cami. Stud earrings and my longer than shoulder length hair in a medium ponytail(which still hangs below my shoulder) and clear nail polish on fingers (toes with color). No one says anything to me. I do get “ma’am”ed at the store frequently. At pool I’m sure many think I’m gay though I’m not. But I don’t care-I know what I’m wearing and I love it
      Cyn

Marianne
      Ambassador

Like Cynthia, I usually work in all female clothes, while still presenting male. My standard outfit is women’s skinny stretch jeans over panties, a padded bottom and pantyhose or leggings. Then a waist chincher, a top or blouse and a women’s sweater. I wear studs in different shapes or semi hoops in both ears. Occasionally wear a bra and light makeup at work, but often go full out while commuting to work in the mornings, also adding a wig and some breast enhancers.

Marianne

Lucky You!! If I could, I would never go back to make clothing and I would spend the rest of my life living as a gurl……Β  xoxo Bren

Oh yes I would from the waist down I’d look fantastic.

Anonymous

Hi I think if you could wear a skirt all day you would soon get used to it and be very comfortable wearing it ( don’t forget to close your legs though especially if it is short lol.

I don’t know exactly what you mean by half dressing. Of what I normally wear to work, everything is technically women’s except for my pants. That includes panties or thongs, and I have even been able to make them fairly unnoticible even when changing in the locker room at the gym at work.

I did have 2 opportunities to wear a skirt at work. One was many years ago, when my daughter had her senior trip in high school. She had to be at the school at some ridiculous hour (like 3:30 AM). After dropping her off, I went home, changed, and went into work around 5 or 5:30 AM. Given that the parking lot was empty, I entered the building, went into my office, closed the door, and watched some mandatory videos for a few hours. As it got time to where people would be coming in, I changed and continued working en homme.

Another time about a year and a half ago I was relaxing at home on a Saturday evening with an androgynous top and a skirt when I received a phone call. Our production software was having problems. Unable to diagnose the problem over the phone, and not having my company laptop which would enable me to get to the secure systems, I was forced to go into work. I put a pair of pants over my skirt, and went in and closed the door to my office. While my computer was booting, I removed my pants and in short order was able to diagnose the problem and provide a solution to the production support personnel while wearing my skirt.

When I was confident the solution was working, I shut down my computer. Then I had an idea. The parking lot was empty, as were the halls. This was not a guarantee that the building was empty, because there is also an attached parking deck where cars may have been parked, other buildings in the complex, and security personnel who could be around, although the chance was pretty small. And no doubt there are security cameras around the building as well. But that didn’t deter me. I took my car keys from the pocket of my pants and put it in my coat pocket, then still in my skirt, left my office, went down 2 flights of stairs in the central core of the building, through the passageway to the connecting building where the exit to the parking lot was, and out to my car, all unseen.

skippy1965 Cynthia
        Ambassador

Alison,
        I β€œstealth dress” at work everyday as well-meaning everything I’m wearing are actually ladies clothes -slacks , polo shirt, cami,undies,trousers socks and penny loafers and stud earrings and my hair up in a mid ponytail. Too many folks working too many odd hours at my building including security guards at the entrances for me to go full Cyn mode unless and until I decide to be full time.
        Cyn

I do underdress fulltime and thats not a problem. As a contractor, I’d much rather stain, tear and generally ruin a $12 pair of mens jeans over my more expensive femme ware. Just imagine how long a pair of nylons would last.Β  Anybody working with me could potentially be distracted and possibly injure themselves (I’d probably get sued). I haven’t yet come up with a working design for heeled open toe safety boots and the current design worn with a skirt just isn’t a fashion style I particularly care for😁.

Anonymous

The risk and consequences are to high. Β It is your source of income. Β Unless you are prepared to loose your job then no.

Update, I love all of my sisters here at CDH.

I have been wearing my skirt on weekends. It’s so great. Lol I forget I’m wearing it all the time.Β  I almost leave my desk wearing.

Today I mapped out a path from my desk to other parts of my office that don’t have cameras.

I’m not brave enough to walk into work wearing it. I check every week nothing in the dress code says I can’t wear a skirt.

Even as Sauron *Sera male* they can’t stop me. The real barrier is me.

As is true with soooo many things in life, but look how far you’ve already come!! If you are anything like the rest of us girls, our self confidence just by being part of this supportive CDH community seems to have truly blossomed.

You could start slowly pushing more forward if you like by NOT avoiding the cameras and see if anything gets said.

💋 Olivia

I would wear it in a instant if I did not have to worry about losing a job or wife. What an opportunity. πŸ™‚

Sara Marie

Anonymous

With you on this one no job and no home to go home to. Job not conducive to tights and stilletos anyway.

Danielle
      Lady

Yeah you got to be careful what you wish for especially if you’re living with people that you do not want to know that you are a crossdresser

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Yes i underdress alot.Β  I most if the time I will have my finger nails and toe nails painted..wearing bra, pantues, and pantyhose and compression camisole and high waist slimming breifs…xo</p>

Anonymous

I work with people who have acquired Brain injuries or neuridivergent issues… I;d love to dress for work, but they would not understand it, and it could jeopardize their well being… So it’s a NO from me.

If I worked in a ‘normal’ job tho… All the time !

Emily
      Lady

I do what I call β€œstealth dressing” all the time. Women’s jeans, sneakers, etc. Β and of course undressing is a must. My workout clothes are 100% feminine. I even wear light makeup and always some type of women’s perfume. Most people never even notice, or if they do, they don’t say anything. I have been asked about the makeup before and always reply that yes, I am wearing a bit. I explain that it makes me look younger. 💄😋😉

Viewing 28 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Crossdresser Heaven |Β PrivacyΒ |Β Terms of UseΒ | Link to us |Β Contact VanessaΒ |Β Advertise with Crossdresser Heaven

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates fromΒ Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?